Hand to Hand

By ZakeriaZack

More

Hand to Hand

32 1 1
By ZakeriaZack

The clings off glass rumuged all around the room as everyone celebrated our football game we were going to the finals tomorrow, that was the day were everything was gonna happen where we played the charlotte monsters nd the winner took home the championship. My dad was Coach Mcinley the coach of our team everyone loved him he was the reason we got this far and now the whole football team was in the bar celebrating except it was only the grown ups drinking. 

"Jake" they called out my name

"Heres a toast to our Quarter BACK JAKE!!" said my dad.. 

He was drunk now fully drunk he had druel and he smelled of beer he was wobbling around he couldnt even see straight he was bumping into tables and everyone had a tight gripped wrapped around his wobbling too.

"Dad I think its time to go now." I announced

"Come on Jake let him have some fun." they said

"no the big games tomorrow we need some rest guys." I said

They nodded there heads and everyone cleared out of the bar in a heartbeat I followed my dad outside and then I said

"Dad throw me the car keys."  Our car was a 1994 Ford Mustang GT custom made with white chrome wheels and polished metal with leather seats and a race car engine.

"Uhhhh d-d-dont worry I c-can drive you just got your license take it slow you got a game tomorrow dont want you taking any risks."

"uhh fine" I said.

I let him drive we were on a busy 4 way street and my dad was getting impatient so he said.

"Just FUCK IT."

He drove straight and we got hit by a big van my air bag turned on and then I was knocked unconsious the next time I woke up I was in a hospital with my mom crying I sat up and pushed the sheets off of me and said

"Whats wrong mom?." 

"Your dads dead." she said in a hushed vovice

That sentence hung in there I was for the first time in years about to cry but I stopped myself 

"What happend." my mom said

"He was drunk he drove a-and well he drove my airbag turned on and after that I went unconciouss sorry mo-" I said

"Dont call me mom I cant believe you let him drive I dont want to see your face  your games in 3 hours if I were you I would go."

she said

"But mom im sorry do you blame me or something."

"Yes I actually DO!" she hollered

I got up and left the room. I went home and took a shower I grabbed a bite to eat at McDonalds and put on my football gear I took the bus and then when I got to the game they were announcing that my dad died..... and how everyone respected him and he was a good coach etc...

When we started the football game I was immideatly thrown the ball the field was a little wet so it was to our advantage we learned how to play  in the wet I faked to the left and ran to the right I stoped midway and then acted like I handed the ball off but then I didnt the wid receiver ran to the left and they all ran after him he almost got sacked by 10 guys until they figured out he didnt have the ball by then I was long gone and at the touch down line it was 10-0 the Phildelphian Bobcats were winning (us). I ran down the 100 yard and scored a touch down in the begging of our game YESS! I just wish my dad was here to see it... I trailed off.

When they got the ball there quater back the most popular guy in that school his name was David Guerro ran down the line he wasnt fast enough because I knocekd the wind out of him he grabbed by helmet and started pushing me I just pushed him right off and when I was walking away to start a new play he said

"Man your a real dumb son of a bitch you would let your dad drive when he's drunk what did he have to do suck your little little dicky or did your mom do the honors was that bitch drunk too? or did ur dad have a pussy was your dad a pussy huh huh huh."

That triggered me I got so mad I took my helmet off and turned in his direction I punched him right on the stomach and then he tackled me knocking me off I rolled over and took his helmet off we started trading blows until I gave him a left hook to the face he spit out blood and then I gave him another right hook and he was out cold his face was bruised and then his whole football team was coming towards me and my football team started coming towards me it was like a huge fight when everything settled down I was suspended from the whole WaterWaves Schools that meant I have to move to a new CITY?

The next couple of weeks I was moving out of the city to kirkland when I was at kirkland my new school was ViewLands High. At lunch a boy named Maxwell came and sat next to me 

"Wasup dude im maxwell." he said

"Uhh hi." I replied

"Everybody knows it the right hook to david you really did a number on him now everyones looking for you and I wanna be your friend see I'll help ya teach you couple things think of me as a walking dictonary." 

"uhh no thanks buddy I can handle myself." I said

"Fine I'll just be your friend then," 

"Alright fine with me.."

And then the most sexiest girl walked in my face and said 

"Hey baby look at your muscles." and she started hugging on to me kissing me on the cheek and said come to this party tonight. 

I saw the adress and memorized it in my head when night time came around I wore a blue t-shirt and some blue jordan shorts and left I took the metro too the adress and when I looked at the house and then the place was booming music ladys swimming pool everything I walked in and then someone came to me. 

"Hey dude you need some help around."

"sure." I said

We walked around and he started showing me everything and then he said lets go over there he pointed to a big crowd and when we walked towards it we went to the front and then I felt a huge hand push me into the empty cement cirlce were everyone was crouded around I fell to the ground and when I got up I saw the guy that was showing me around with his shirt off and he had shorts one leg was in front of him and he was jumping a little he had his hands in a boxer position and his legs in a thai kick boxing position.

"Im not fighitng you." I said

And walked away

"Your dad musta been a real bitch getting drunk like that man what a stupid shit."

I turned around and chuckled

"Last guy who said that ended up in the hospital your gonna follow" I said.

I ran at him with a strong punch my hand was close to his face and he ducked down he punched me hard in the face and then kicked me in the leg I bent down and turned over and then I rolled on the floor and got up but my leg was injured

"I dont know what all the talk about you was you being strong you being tough its all bull shit your just a weak boxer look at you your only strong from your waist up when you go to the gym you build up your abs and your muscles and think your all that but you have no leg muscle no tecnique no movment no power in your legs all you are is up in your hand area that boxing shit doesnt work around here you gotta mix it up."

And by that I was up charging again but now I was slower and limping he jumped up and did a round house kick to my face I had blood all on my shirt now. My eyes widened and I was going black but then I opened my eyes again and tried grabbing his legs but he put me in a submission hold his leg was wrapped on my neck and he was kneeing me in the stomach and pulling my head I went black and I was knocked out the next time I woke up I was in the same spot just lying there I had aching pain my neck hurt and I limped home I unlocked the door and went to my bed and slept. 

The next day I didnt go to school and the day after that until I heard a knock on my door I looked through the peep hole and then saw maxwells shaggy brown hair and opened the door 

"What do you want?" I said

"Imma help you didnt I tell you already?" he said

"I dont need your help." I told him 

"Ya well you got your ass beat by john." 

"You cant help me with fighting."

"Oh really I can give you some pointers like stop boxing, martial arts man thats what you need check out this guy word on the street is that he's the best martial artist around but he doesnt teach noeone" he gives me a adress and then walks away I immideatly go to that place and when I come I see a brick shack with scratch marks and a metal front door. I knock on the door and then soon after I see a man about 6'4 he had choclate brown skin he wore a red karate suit with a black belt.

"Do you need something?" he questioned

"Ya, im looking for a karate master known to be the best know where I could find him." 

"Your looking at him." he said

"Ohhh can you train me?"

"Who sent you."

"Maxwell." I said

"Well tell Maxwell next time he sens a little bitch to me then he aint gonna be let off so easily."

"Who you callin a little bitch I aint no little bitch." I said

"You sure walk like one and you probably got your ass beat like one."

I rushed at him and threw a fast punch he didnt even have time to react I got him clean on the face and he fell down

"I dont know why maxwell said you were tough your a weak guy knocked out by one punch........" I said

But then I felt a aching pain on my left leg where I got kicked when I looked down he had me in a submission hold and he used my leg as leverage and picked himself up while his legs were wraped around mine and then he grabbed my neck pulled me down and did a kind of hand stand stance and pulled about every muscle in my body

"TAP TAP TAP." He yelled

I brought my hand to the floor and repeatedly tapped he let me go and said

"You got gut hitting me kid i'll teach you."

he let me in the shack and there were a bunch of training equipment weights leg muslce builders tredmills ropes punchings bags everything.

"First off we're gonna start you off by making you move this punching bag im gonna stand behind it and have my hands out ur gonna have to hit it with force to hit me back and you can only use your legs."

He standed behind a punching bag and had his arms around it holding it tightly I ran at it and gave it one hard kick but it didnt budge 

"Speed speed speed not power will only make you slower add power only when there weak." he said 

I didnt get that but I kept going hitting hard and then it came to me in a snap I did a fast round house kick another kick and started kicking rapidly in a row and then when I figured out I made him move he was slowly inching back  I moved back just a little bit I struck at that moment I didnt a drop kick in mid-air boom moving him back.

"Now we're gonna work on your punches." 

He went and grabbed a balloon put it up against the wall and said 

"You have to punch this one spot one hit clean cut if you can do that you passed stage two of your training."

I started punching with the front of my hand countless times but nothing happend 

"Use your knuckles." he said

I tried that but still no luck so I tried something else I stopped using speed and I built up all my power at the tip of my knuckles and then I added speed I rapidly punched at only one spot of the balloon I kept hitting it until I finally hit it hard and it went POP.

"Stage 3 changing positions you need to be able to change your postition and fast because when your in a submission hold you cant do shit but if you know how to change your positions then its easy."

For about days and maybe even weeks he showed me new positions and submission holds and how to make someone go unconcious and finally I built up my leg muscle pulling weights on it practicing my kicks and getting my legs stronger until finnally I got a call from max

"Hey dude you needa get to school fast just trust me just cuz its 12:00 am dont mean you dont come dude this is street fighters for realz."

And then he hung up I walked to the school because it wasnt that far away and then there were people fighting maxwell rushed up to me and said

"Hey dude sighn up to fight this is how your gonna beat john and you can earn 10 thousand dollars if you win the whole thing its called STREET FIGHTERS UNLEASHED."

Max showed me where the place to sighn up was and then they announced me joining and I was in the first match up against a guy name Diego Chaves he was little and had no muscle but he was fast when the bell rang for the fight to begin he rushed at me 

I looked at his movments and thought about how to counter but he did the unthinkable he kicked me on the back of my knees bending me down and then he rapped his two legs around mine and started choking me but I did a hand stand maintaing the joke and his legs slipped when he got up I gave him two punches to the face and then a round house kick he went down to the floor when he was to his knees I jumped and twisted his hand I put my leg on his throat and put my other leg around his neck and then I brought him up and started joking him he was losing conciousness and then he tapped.

"THE WINNER IS JAKE." announced the man.

When I looked around there were a lot of fights going on about 9 at once and once you were done with a fight you were immideatly put in another one my next fight was with a guy named Aaron Jackson a big buff choclate brown man his biceps were huge and he was maybe 7 inches taller and he out weighed me by about 125 lbs. I was about to back away but then I realized that size doesnt matter.

"Ding." The bell rang and the match begun.

He had a boxing stance two hands in front of his faces and his hands in fist position I thought of this if I got close then he would probably give me a 1 hit quitter but what if I inspected his moves see if he's fast slow or has any weak spots so I rushed in and when I was close enough he immideatly swung so I went to the floor and slide tackled him knocking him off balance and then I kicked up and smashed him in the face his nose was bleeding and his lip was gushing blood out too he had sweat on his forehead.

I backed away and let him get up and then it came to me when he took that swing it was because all he knows how to do is punch he cant kick he's weak in the legs so I ran towards him and he took a swing I jumped up and hand standed on his hand I jumped forward and then I heard a crack as his hand fell low I kicked him in the back of his knee he went low and then I jumped up took both my kneed and grabbed his neck I pulled him down while my knees were facing towards his face when I fell to the ground his face when face first into my knees he was a little bruised after that.

When I charged again he grabbed me this time and picked me up slammed me on the ground and started punching I put my hands up to guard but after a while my hand hurt and then I tried swiitching positions after he tried another shot to the I let him hit me and the I grabbed his armos put them on his neck with my legs then spun him so his neck was facing me I put my knee on his neck and started pulling soon the pain became too much for him and he tapped.

Maxwell came up to me and said

"Just 4 more secotrs to go."

"What do you mean 4 more sectors?" 

" I mean you have to finish this sector and win the champion for this and do this 4 more times and then you play John and settle things."

"Fine with me.."

"Go go your match is up this is the match to see if you go on to the semi finals."

I scurried over and saw that the whole dirt arena that I was playing in was filled with blood and my oppenent had bloody hands and he was smiling

"Ding,"

The round started he immideatly jumped up and kicked me in the head and smashed me down to the floor. He threw a strong punch but I was too fast I dodged and russian leg sweeped I brought my leg and triped him and then I jumped up and hit him with my head in the face and he started bleeding. He chuckled and tackled me and started throwing wild blows I put my hands up to block the hits but they became to much and my hands fell he started punching me super fast with his hands but they werent strong hits and then I felt his weight up against me pushing me down hard on the floor. I went in Sit-Up position and did a sit up super fast and bumped my head on his I repeated that step 6x and he got off of me. When he was back to his feet I striked once with my hand in his face hit him again with a left hook and turned around and did a round house kick. And Knocked him out.

I was again put in another match one more after this and I won the match when I looked over and saw my oppenent he was the biggest samoen I ever saw he probably 425 lbs. and I weight what 205 he outweight me by about 220lbs he had size but I had speed. When the bell rung "DING" I charged at him throwing weak kicks to his legs weakening him and put him down on his knees but he grabbed me and picked me up and put me high up in the air with his two hands he got back up to his feet and he had me where he wanted me he wanted to show all the other competors what was gonna happen he was just about to slam me what I slid right off of his hands and put my two feet on his neck wrapping it around by now I was behind him my legs were around his neck and I had a hand stand going and then I twisted  and i heard a crack in him. But he still got up his neck sore and then I did my signature move kick punch kick kick and then drop kick straight to the face. He still wasnt knocked out so when he got up I put him in a head lock wrapped one leg around him and planted his face into the cement floors where he started bleeding.

1 more round  I thought 

"THIS IS THE MATCH TO SEE WHOS GONNA BE THE WINNER OF THIS SECTOR YAKUZA VS THE QB JAKE!!! LETS GET THIS SHIT GOING" 

"DING."

Yakuza was a skinny kid and probably the weakest looking ever I dont know how he survived but this was were he was ending. I slid on the floor for a slide a tackle yakuza front fliped and did a body slam on me, it had little affect but he hit my ribs which really hurt I rolled over and he charged but I kicked him in the stomach when I got up he kneed me in the stomatch and started throwing wild kicks at my face and connected his hits had no effect but after a while they started hurting and I couldnt guard against his speed. Finally Yakuza did a front flip and did a double heel drop on my head smashed my head to the floor he grabed my leg and twisted it keeping his left leg on my neck and started pulling the pain was horrible it heart. 

"AHHHHH AHHHH." I said

"You tap." said yakuza.

"Not after I cam this far!!" I said

I picked him up and smashed him when he got up he threw two punches i moved to the left and kicked hiim in the rips he started sucking in huge arks of air and then I upercuted him in the chin he fell on his back and then I built all my power in my knuckles and then put power then added speeded when he got up I hit him with a barrage of attacks then I hit him so hard in the stomach he bent over and then I connected clean cut on his face he went flying back he was down and out I had won the DJ came up to me and gave me a ring it was blood red with a white inside it looked expensive and it had decorations on it 

"That rings worth 900 dolllars dont sell it or else you cant get in the next sector once you get in the next sector and you figure out where and when you show this to the guy at the front desk he'll know where your from and he'll add you in the list good job jake your going to round 2!"

I started walking away when a black chevy suburban drove by I saw the police tail lights and then I looked to the left and saw another can I instinctively ran back and took someones hat I took a sharp rock and cut somewhere where I could see out of I cut somewhere where I could talk out of and now it was like a Ski mask the ones burgulars used to break in. The police aimed guns at all of us and said go behind that wall some people panicked and got shot in the legs but I went on the wall

"Hey you." And office said pointing at me

"Ya." I said deepening my voice

"Take your hat off." he said

"Alright."

I reached for my hat, took it off  threw it at the officers face and then striked at his stomach I then went behind the school and broke a glass door with a nearby rock I hid the rock in bushes nearby so they couldnt track my finger prints by then another officer was already chasing after me. I ran in the school the limestones floors all polished making the floor slippery I carefully navigated my way to the library were there were a neat pile of shelves in a array there was a cabinent and computer when I shut the door to the library I went behind some shelves. When the officer came to the library he was pointing his gun all around until I finnaly brought down a shelf of books on his head knocking him out.

When I left another officer spotted and I ran all around the school confusing the officer I opened my locker and went inside I didnt shut it I just made it look shut when I was looking through it I saw a swat team circling the area. I found a pair of scissors and started using it to make a hat shaped thing covering my whole head using construction paper when I got that done I looked and when there was only one officer patroling the area I jumped out and put him into a headlock he fell unconsious I grabbed his gun and emptied all the bullets out of it I went inside the teachers lounge and took a plastic plate I then put the bullets on there and but the plate on the stove I put the stove on high letting the bullets burn up I took two curtains and wrapped them together I threw them at a tree and then after I got into the tree I through the curtains down making it look like I climbed down. Then the bullets were fully burned they exploded and they bounced all around the room making it look like a shoot out then all the officers went into the building forgetting about the people in the street fighting crowd and they all ran free I climbed down from the tree and escaped home.

The next morning I woke up too a plate of eggs and sausages sitting in my room on a warm plate I got up and quickly brushed my teeth and sank my teeth into the eggs and meat devouring it one by one. I took a shower and went downstairs too see that my mom wasnt home so I decided to head out the door for school when I was just about to leave the phone rang and when I checked it way my school so I picked up the phone and answered it was a message

"To all parents who has a child enrolled in ViewLands High: There will be no school for the next 3 weeks well there will but everyone gets assighned new schools just temporarily until we get the school building fixed, there was a brake in last night which was caused by thugs which messed up our teachers lounge and our back entrance you should find directions for a new school in your mail box and have a w-w-wa wonderful day.

"Well that was lame." I grunted

I walked outside and opened the mail and saw Jake Taylor switching on the front I ripped open the mail and threw the envolope on the floor I was assighned to West Bridge High which wasnt far from my house so I walked when I go inside I put the paper in my back pack and looked around for maxwell and didnt spot him so I kept walking to my first class room room 203 when I saw it I entered in and saw there was no teacher but a bunch of students. 

"Hey look dude its jake taylor the one that got his ass beat."

"shut the fuck up." I said

They got up and said 

"You think you can take 3 guys?"

"You wanna find out?" I insisted

They lightly shoved me and I immideatly put my hand on the guys neck kicked the two others back and started choking the other guy when the others rushed forward they pinned me to the floor I had two fingers on two of there adams apple I was seriously about to kill them but the teacher walked in and saw them "Bullying" me so he sent them to the office. 

I peered through the window and saw a black sedan that pulled into the driveway of the school. There were two men that walked out they went into the east entrance of the building and they were gone.

Think Think Think I said to myself what would people in black sedans want from this school they look real tough. They wore black suites and were huge maybe 300 lbs they wore goggles and had guns in one pocket they had a taser sticks and a walky talky. I thought about were the east entrance took you and led what classrooms were in that hall and it came to me I got up and looked through the door and saw figures coming down 300 hall towards our classroom.

"Sit down Jake what are you doing."

"I-I-I dont feel so good I think im gonna throw up."

"Not in my classroom hurry up and use the bathroom the pass is right there."

I looked at the pink laminated pass and turned left too see the men they stopped at the classroom next to ours and I heard

"May we question the students who transferred here."

I hurried quickly to the bathroom and stayed there for 10 minutes when I felt like it was safe I rushed back to my classroom making sure to not make eye contact with anyone when I walked into the classroom is when my stomach really hurt my eyes widened and I saw a portion of the classroom laying there dead. I looked out the window and students were escaping outside running and screaming.

I looked back and heard footsteps slow and steady foot steps like they werent in a rush at all. I ran and hid under the teachers desk I pulled his chair in and I heard two people come in the room.

"I cant believe you let some escape.."

"It wasnt my fault ! they heard gun noises I couldnt shoot them all at once.. I had to reload."

"Whatever lets just get out of here."

CRACK the table chair fell

"WHOS THERE." they both said

I gulped some spit and pushed the chair back I went out and put my hands up

"Dont shoot please." I said

"Whats your name." they asked bluntly

"Robin Akuso." I lied

"Well robin on that wall."

I followed instructions and went on the wall, they put some force on me and that when I stuck I took the 300 lbs body off me and put him up I took his gun and pointed it at his neck

"Shoot and he's dead."  I said

"Take it easy..." said the other guy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

438K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...