love bug; joshler

By babyboyjish

josh has cancer. tyler is his new neighbor. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue
new book!
THANK YOU!
20k!!!!
a/n + my ugli face!!
wHAT THE FUCK
new book!!

twenty three

4.8K 203 296
By babyboyjish

a/n: don't start the song yet : ) also this chapter isn't edited so sorry for any mistakes.

tyler's pov
it has been far too long since i've seen josh, i miss him. i don't know why he won't talk to me. i don't think i've done anything wrong? i can't handle the silence anymore. i just need to know if he's okay or not. that's why today i'm going to see him.

i look at the time and sigh, it was around 4 o'clock, and i decided to head to his house around 5.

i slowly make my way to the bathroom, and turn on the shower. i undress and get in the shower. warm beads of water hit my skin, and instantly calms my nerves with every droplet that touches my bare tan skin. i shudder at the feeling of warmth all over and sigh once again.

after the shower, i quickly dry off and make my way back towards my bedroom. i put on a pair of boxers and rummage through my closet looking for something to wear. i grab the first pair of skinny jeans, and the first sweater that i found. i slowly put the clothes on, and look at the time once again. it was around 4:45, but i couldn't wait any longer. i look out my window one last time looking at josh's room with blinds that were once open, now closed.

<<

i knocked on josh's front door hoping he would answer it. after a couple knocks, ms.dun opened the door.

"oh hello tyler! it's nice to see you again." she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, instantly wrapping her arms around me. i hug back and chuckle a bit.

"it's nice to see you too! is josh home?" that's when her smile started to fade. "is everything okay ms.dun?"

"well-um follow me." she gives me a weak smile and gestures me to sit down. "tyler, when was the last time you talked to josh?" she asks.

"i don't know? maybe a week ago, i'm not sure, why?" she just nods.

"j-josh hasn't left his room since. i'm worried about him, he won't even talk to me, hell, he always talks to me." her voices wavers, you could tell she was trying not to cry.

"what happened?" i ask.

"it's not my right to tell you, josh should tell you." i nod and hesitantly stand up. "just go see if my boy is alright, okay? i'll be back later tonight, i have to go to work. i'll see you boys later. oh and thank you so much tyler, i appreciate it." i hum a response and slowly make my way up the stairs to josh's room.

i stop in front of his door and let out a shaky breath, i bring my fist up and gently knock at his door.

"h-hey joshy, can i come in?" i wait for a response, but hear nothing in return. "j-joshy please open the door." i try opening the door, but curse when i notice that it's locked. "c'mon josh, please." i hear some shuffling and a click of the door unlocking.

i gasp at the sight in front of me. josh stands there hair disheveled, clothes swallowing his thin frame, skin sickly pale, eyes bloodshot, and tears slowly going down his cheeks.

"oh joshy." i say slowly moving towards him and wrapping my arms over his thin frame. he obliged and wraps his arms around me, immediately murmuring apologies. retched sobs escapes his lips as he desperately holds onto me. "shhh it's okay, tell me what's wrong." he looks up at me, more tears ready to spill.

"it's b-back tyler, it's fucking back." he says moving his head back onto my chest.

"w-what's back?" i say, even though i know what he's going to say.

"t-the c-cancer." he says, voice barely over a whisper. tears slowly make their way down my face. "it's a t-tumor this time." i let out a small sob and hold onto him tighter.

"i-is there any-anything they can do?" he looks up at me and slowly nods. "well, what is it?"

"surgery." he mumbles.

"are they gonna remove it?" he nods again. "when is the surgery?" that's when he lets out another sob.

"y-your b-birthday."

"fuck my birthday."

"w-what?" he looks up at me puzzled.

"i don't give a shit about my birthday, what i do care about is your health." i wipe the tears away from his eyes, and tilt his chin up to look at me. "so if that means you get surgery on my birthday, then you get surgery on my birthday. just know that i'll be there waiting for you once you wake up."

"you don't want to celebrate your birthday?"

"nope." i say while popping the p. "the best gift i could ever receive, is you getting better. but in order for you to do that, is for you to have that surgery."

"o-okay." he says while turning his head the other direction.

"hey look at me." he tilts his head up, his eyes look similar to muddy water. "you got rid of it the first time, now you can do it a second time. you got this, okay?"

"m'sorry for everything bub. i saw all your texts and phone calls. i just couldn't get myself to answer you. i didn't want to tell you right away."

"s'okay, just please don't shut me out anymore." he nods his head. "i missed you."

"i missed you too." i peck his forehead and go lay on his bed, i pat the spot next to me. he follows and lays right next to me, our faces centimeter apart.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

a/n: okok so smut warning! (it's vanilla smut, not that kinky shit) lmao this is gonna be shit. anyways you can start the song, it's Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran.

third person pov
tyler couldn't wait any longer and broke the distance by placing his lips on josh's. josh was surprised by tyler's burst of confidence, but immediately kissed back. this kiss was different from any other they shared before, this held more passion, want.

their lips move in sync, mold perfectly together. josh brushes his tongue on tyler's bottom lip, a small whimper leaves his lips as tyler opens his mouth wider allowing josh to enter. their tongues clash, fighting for dominance. without breaking the kiss, tyler gets up and straddles josh's hips.

josh then tugs at the hem of tyler's sweater, tyler gets the hint and quickly takes it off. josh moves his hands up and down tyler's sides, sending a shiver down his spine. josh then flips them around, pinning tyler down on the bed, reconnecting their lips. josh then slowly moves his lips down the side of tyler's jaw, nipping at his tan skin. he makes his way further down to  his neck, a gasp leaving the smaller boy's plump lips, as josh continues leaving spots of blues and purples on his neck.

tyler pulls at josh's shirt, begging for it off and for more skin-to-skin contact. josh backs away and removes his shirt is one quick motion, return his lips back to tyler's. josh then continues kissing down tyler's body, stopping at the hem of his jeans.

"is this okay?" josh asks, tyler looks down at him with hazy eyes and gives a lazy nod. josh then starts unbuttoning tyler's jeans and slowly removing them from his legs. josh makes his way back up to tyler's thighs, placing featherlight kisses all around. josh them mouths at tyler's growing bulge, a moan leaves the younger boy.

"j-josh...please....n-need you." josh slips his fingers underneath the hem of tyler's boxers, he then looks up at tyler for more consent. tyler nods his heads quickly, josh then removes the boxers from him and tossing them somewhere.

josh moves back to tyler and starts placing featherlight kisses up his length. he then takes tyler's member in his mouth, small moans leaves the squirming boy underneath him.

"j-josh." tyler moves his hands, tugging at josh's hair, as josh continues working tyler's length. "j-josh...fuck...w-want you in-inside me. w-want to feel y-you." josh moans and proceeds to remove his pants and boxers. josh proceeds to prep tyler, he inserts two fingers, feeling tyler tighten around him. josh starts moving slowly until tyler started bucking his hips up and down. one of josh's fingers brushed tyler's prostate, making tyler moan and beg for more.

"j-josh..m'ready." josh slowly removes his finger, tyler moans at the loss of contact. josh slicks himself up and positions himself in front of tyler's entrance. josh then slowly pushes in, letting out curses underneath his breath. he continues to slowly thrust making sure tyler is comfortable.

"f-faster j-joshy." tyler moans out, it sounds angelic to josh. josh starts to pick up the pace, making the boy underneath him unravel to his purest form.

"so beautiful angel." josh says. he continues to thrust, brushing right past his prostate, making the younger boy push himself against josh. another spew of curses leaves josh's mouth.

"t-touch me.." tyler pleads. josh moves his hand down to tyler's length, pumping him in sync with his thrusts. "m'close j-joshy." tyler pants out. josh's thrusts become sloppier, reaching close to his climax. josh hits his prostate once again, making tyler closer to his release. "f-fuck...j-josh right th-there." josh thrust faster, making tyler's mind feel fuzzy, the only thought on tyler's mind is joshjoshjosh. after a few more thrust both boys reach their climax making both of their minds feel mushy. josh removes himself from tyler and make his way back up to his lips. he gives tyler one last kiss before snuggling up to tyler's side.

"m'love you tyler." josh whispers.

"i love you too joshy."

a/n: wow okay im awful at smut. anyways i hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter. thanks so much for 5k reads! also thanks for all the comments and for the votes. i hope you all have a great day - jay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 407 24
tyler is done. he's hurt, broken, and needs someone to help. // josh regrets his decisions, but he doesn't think there was a better way. // trigger w...
895 115 18
Started July 30th 2016 Ended November 8th 2016 Life is full of feelings and so is LOVE..
7.3K 241 3
Tyler isn't going to die. He is not going to die. He isn't. Right?
820 27 2
Things can't get much worse right? Wrong. Tyler doesn't even know what he has in store at this point. Things are falling apart, fear is rising in his...