Just A Dream (completed)

Von cali1girl

The story of how James and Jenna met and how their relationship began. When James met Jenna at that meet and... Mehr

the night they met
The Day They Meet Again
The Day James Asked For A Date
The Night Of Their First Date
The Day They Became A Couple
The Day Their Secret Got Out
author's note
Chapter 7: The Day Jenna's Life Started Changing
Chapter 8: The Day Jenna Was Popular For A Day
Chapter 9: The Day Of Their One Month Anniversary
Chapter 10: The Night They Had A Big Time Christmas
Chapter 11: The First Day Of A New Year
Chapter 12: The Day Of Their First Valentines Day
Chapter 13: The Day That Their Love Was Approved
Chapter 14: The Night Of The Big Prom Disaster
Chapter 15: The Day After The Disaster
Chapter 16: The Night Of The Pop Tiger Awards
Chapter 17: The Night Of Their Perfect Prom
Chapter 18: The Night Of Jenna's Graduation
Chapter 19: The Day Jenna Moved Into Her Dorm
Chapter 20: The Day James Showed His Broken Heart
Chapter 21: The Night Of Their First Argument
Chapter 22: The Night Before Their First Anniversary
Chapter 23: The Night James Got His Feelings Hurt
Chapter 24: The Day Jenna Took Care Of James
Chapter 25: The Night They Went To A Big Time Party
Chapter 26: The Day Jenna Defended The Guys
Chapter 27: The Day They Left For The Big Time Tour
Chapter 28: The Day The Tour Began
Chapter 29: The Night James Showed His Insecurity
Chapter 30: The Night They Spent In Rio
Chapter 31: The Night They Spent In Vegas
Chapter 32: The Day Jenna Gave In
Chapter 33: The Night They Went Home
Chapter 34: The Night They Threw A Big Time Party
Chapter 35: The Day Of Their Second Anniversary
Chapter 36: The Day Of Both Love and Loneliness
Chapter 37: The Day Of Rumors And Drama
Chapter 38: The Day Of Their Big Time Beach Day
Chapter 39: The Day That Friends Spent Time Together
Chapter 41: The Day They Made The Announcement
Chapter 42: A Day Of Planning The Big Time Wedding
Chapter 43: A Day Of Paparazzi And Wedding Plans
Chapter 44: The Day James Got A Surprising Call
Chapter 45: The Day They Found Their Perfect Home
Chapter 46: The night of Jenna's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 47: The Day They Said I Do
Chapter 48: The Night They Celebrated Their Marriage
Chapter 49: The First Day Of Their Honeymoon
author's note
Chapter 50: The Day They Got A Special Surprise
Chapter 51: The Day Their Surprise Was Confirmed
Chapter 52: One Day In Her Third Month
Chapter 53: A Day Of Mood Swings Gone Wild
Chapter 54: The Day Jo Returned To The Palm Woods
WARNING: Very angsty ending (Be prepared!)
Chapter 56: The Day Everything Changed
Chapter 57: A Day Of Grieving
Chapter 58: The Day They All Said Goodbye
Chapter 59: The Day They Returned To Their Hometown
Chapter 60: The Day James Started To Move On
Authors Note

Chapter 40: The Day James Asked A Special Question

83 2 0
Von cali1girl

James stares at the rings at Kay Jewelers. After James thought about his and Jenna's relationship, he decided that he's ready to ask her the most important question that a guy will ever ask a girl. They're twenty years old, but they'll be twenty one this next year. It's not like they're eighteen or younger. They're no longer teenagers and they've been together for three years now and they know that they love each other and want to be together. As nervous as James is, he's about to buy Jenna an engagement ring. Yes, James Diamond is gonna ask Jenna Harper to marry him.

He's here with Camille. She's his closest girl friend and when he told her his plan, she was so excited. Since he's a guy and knows nothing about buying an engagement ring, Camille offered to help him out. She has been giving him advice about the type of ring that Jenna might like. And he thinks he may have found the perfect one. The ring is beautiful. It's a simple one carat, princess cut diamond on a white gold band. Gosh, James hates to get emotional in public, but he actually feels a bit tearful because he's so happy.

"Hey, did you find something?" Camille asks excitedly.

"That one." James says, pointing at the ring.

"Wow, Jenna will love that." Camille smiles.

"That's the one." James says softly. "But it's pretty expensive."

"James, there shouldn't be a price tag on the most important moment of your life." Camille says, linking her arm through his. "You're about to ask Jenna to spend the rest of her life with you. You want to make it special. I mean, don't buy her some cheap engagement ring just because you're afraid of spending too much money. That is a beautiful ring that I know Jenna will be proud to wear."

"Okay." James smiles.

"Um, sir, we need help over here!" Camille tells the salesman.

"How can I help you?" The man asks them.

"I want to get that ring." James tells him, pointing to the chosen ring.

"Oh, that's a very nice one." The man smiles. "Who's the lucky lady?"

"My girlfriend, Jenna." James tells him. "We've been together for three years."

"Congratulations." The man, whose nametag says Miles, says. "Do you know her size?"

"Six." James tells him.

"I'll get it for you right away." Miles tells him, taking the display ring out of the case.

James anxiously taps his fingers against the counter. He's already got the whole proposal planned out. This morning, he told Jenna to meet him at the park around five. They're gonna have a picnic by the lake, then he's gonna get down on one knee and propose to her. He just prays that she says yes. What if she says no? Then he'll have bought this ring for nothing. He'll have to return it and he'll look stupid.

"James, you okay?"Camille asks him.

"Yeah." James gulps.

"Here it is." Miles says, giving him the Kay Jewelers bag. James hands him the check and waits patiently, taking slow breaths to calm himself. He rarely gets nervous about anything, but he actually feels sick to his stomach right now. He just can't shake the fear of Jenna rejecting him. He just wants to marry her, but she may not be ready for that. Ugh, they should have talked about marriage more often.

"Have a nice day." Miles tells them.

"Thanks." Camille says before dragging James out of the store. "Okay, what is wrong with you?"

"What if she says no?" James says in a panicked voice.

"Why would she say no, James? She loves you."

"She may love me, but that doesn't mean that she's ready to get married!" James rambles.

"James, you are gonna go to the park, you're gonna propose, Jenna's gonna say yes, and you two are gonna have a reason to celebrate." Camille says, grabbing his shoulders. She grabs his hand and drags him to her car.

As James sits in the front passengers seat, he takes the small box out of the bag. He opens it, admiring the beautiful ring. Will Jenna want to marry him? He sure hopes so. All he wants is for Jenna to become his wife. He wants to be her husband. He wants to take their relationship to the next level. He knows that they're ready for it.

Jenna smiles as she runs her brush through her hair. James called her this morning and asked her to join him on a romantic date at the park. She chose a pretty blue knee length dress and some white sandals. Her hair is wavy and ends at her mid back. As she combs her brunette locks, she remembers how anxious and happy James sounded when he called her. He doesn't usually sound so eager, but she's decided to let it go. She'll ask him when he picks her up. Yeah, he's a happy person, but he sounded different today.

"Going out with James again?" Lacey asks her. "You two have been all over each other lately."

"He's my boyfriend, Lace." Jenna reminds her, smiling when she hears knocking. She grabs her purse off her bed, then runs to the door. She looks through the peep hole and when she sees James, she opens the door. Before speaking to him, she gives him a kiss, giggling when she hears Lacey's complaining. Is it mean to purposely annoy her best friend?

"Hey, Lace!" James greets.

"Hey." Lacey says as she sits on the bean bag chair.

"Hey, we're going." Jenna tells her.

"Bye." Lacey says boredly, turning the TV on.

"Let's go!" James says, wrapping his arm around Jenna's shoulders. He kisses her temple as they walk down the hallway, feeling himself becoming anxious again. Today could turn out very good or very bad. What's it gonna be? Will Jenna be wearing an engagement ring tomorrow? Or will she be avoiding James because he was crazy enough to propose to her? Will there ever be a Diamond/Harper wedding?

"Nice picnic." Jenna smiles as she and James sit on a red and white checkered blanket.

"I wanted to make it special." He says, handing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to her.

"Yeah, your sandwiches!" Jenna says excitedly, taking a bite out of the sandwich.

James smiles as he eats his own. He's still freaking out, yet he's really excited. If Jenna says yes to his proposal, they're gonna have a lot to celebrate. Then they can plan whatever kind of wedding Jenna wants. Then they'll say "I do" and become Mr. and Mrs. James Diamond. The only other thing to worry about is their families. Seriously, their families have no idea about what James is planning.

"You're not much of a cook, but your sandwiches are amazing." Jenna says while she eats.

"Let's play some music." James says, picking a song out of the playlist on his MP3 player.

"Aww, this is one of my favorite songs!" Jenna says dreamily.

James smiles awkwardly as he drinks his chocolate milk. The closer he gets to the big moment, the more anxious he starts feeling. He feels like his heart is gonna jump out of his chest at any moment. Camille insists that Jenna will be happy when he proposes, but she doesn't know what's gonna happen. This proposal could scare Jenna away. James couldn't stand the thought of losing his girl.

"Jay, are you okay?" Jenna asks worriedly, noticing his strange behavior.

"I'm fine!" James croaks.

"Something is bothering you." Jenna says, reaching out to touch his cheek.

That's it! He has to do it now! Why? Because he cannot wait any longer! The anticipation is killing him!

"Actually, there is something that I want to ask you." James tells her. "I want you to listen to me, okay? These past three years have been so amazing. You went from being the best friend of one of my fans to the love of my life. We've been through so much together and I want you to be mine forever. So I'm gonna ask you something really important, okay?"

"Okay?" Jenna says softly.

"Reach into the basket." He says gently.

Jenna slowly reaches into the picnic basket, gasping when she picks up a blue velvet box. She opens it and gasps again. A beautiful diamond ring is in the box, just waiting to be placed on her finger. Her eyes fill with tears (Happy tears) as she looks at James.

"Stand up." He says, watching as she obeys him.

The tears roll down Jenna's cheeks as James gets on one knee, holding the ring.

"Jenna Elizabeth Harper, will you marry me?"

"Oh my-" Jenna cries, covering her mouth with her hands. "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!"

Tears start falling down James's cheeks as he slips the ring onto her left wedding finger. He kisses her hand and stands up, kissing her passionately. They both cry tears of joy as they kiss over and over again. James's fears about the proposal fade away and all that's left is pure happiness. He and Jenna are engaged to be married. He can't believe that it's really happening.

"What made you-" Jenna starts to ask.

"I've came to a realization recently." James says, kissing her forehead. "I realized that I'm ready for you to be my wife."

"And I can't wait." Jenna says tearfully. "Now, tell me one thing. Do Ms Knight, Katie, and the guys know about this?"

"Yeah, but your parents and my parents don't." James says awkwardly.

"I guess we should tell them tomorrow." Jenna says softly, pressing her lips to his. "I love you so much, Jay."

"Do you think she said yes?" Logan asks his two best friends.

"Probably." Kendall tells him. When James announced that he wanted to propose to Jenna, they were all a little reluctant. Then they saw the love in his eyes and they just couldn't tell him no. Truthfully, Kendall thinks that James and Jenna will have a great marriage. They'll have a beautiful wedding and they'll have lots of beautiful children. It's just weird to think that James might be getting married.

"I can't believe he's proposing." Carlos says sadly. He's happy for James, but marriage is a big deal. He may be slightly immature for his age, but he knows that marriage is a big responsibility. Can James handle that? Probably! Carlos just hates that he's probably gonna lose his best buddy to marriage. James is gonna have a wife to take care of, so he won't have time for fun.

Logan doesn't really have an opinion of James's decision. Well, he thinks twenty is a little young, but it's not his decision. He can't tell James what to do. If he wants to ask Jenna to marry him, he has every right to do so. Logan thinks that they should be supportive of James. Jenna obviously makes him happy, so they should at least try to be happy for him.

"You know, an engagement is suppose to be a happy occasion." Carlos says quietly. "Why don't we feel happy?"

"Because we've been best friends since we were kids." Kendall explains. "Now he's growing up."

The door opens and the possibly engaged couple enters the apartment. The expressions on their faces says it all. James Diamond and Jenna Harper are getting married.

"She said yes!" James says proudly before kissing Jenna.

"That's great!" Logan says, putting on a smile. Okay, he isn't feeling super thrilled about it either, but he doesn't want to hurt James and Jenna by speaking his feelings. They look so happy and Logan doesn't want to ruin that for him. He knows that Kendall and Carlos feel the same way. They may be afraid of seeing their best friend grow up, but everyone has to grow up eventually. One day, they'll get married, too. James just happens to be one step ahead of them. Besides. they all love Jenna like a sister, and they know that she'll treat James right.

"Did you do it?" Katie asks as she and Ms Knight step out of their rooms.

"Yeah." Jenna says excitedly.

"I guess we've got a wedding to plan!" Ms Knight says cheerfully, hugging the couple.

"After we tell our families." Jenna says awkwardly.

"We plan on talking to them tomorrow." James announces. "I'm gonna call my parents, then we're gonna go over to Jenna's house."

"Then we'll plan the wedding?" Ms Knight says hopefully.

Kendall almost has to laugh at his mom's excitement. She loves any chance to plan or decorate. She loved planning Kendall and Katie's birthday parties, but she'll get a kick out of planning James and Jenna's wedding. Just add Ms Diamond to the mix and the wedding will be beautiful. Mrs Harper probably has some good ideas, too. But it just depends on what kind of wedding James and Jenna want.

Kendall is getting a headache just thinking about it.

"Let's go look at wedding stuff on the internet!" Jenna tells James, excitement in her voice.

"Great idea!" James says, kissing her passionately before following her to the office.

"Oh, what fun." Carlos says sarcastically.

"Boys, I know you're scared of losing James, but you should be happy for him." Ms Knight says in a motherly voice. "This is really important to him and as his best friends, you should try to be supportive."

"We'll try, mom." Kendall says softly.

Yes, James and Jenna are finally engaged! :D

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.9K 1.1K 31
Big Time Rush have been to meet & greet after meet & greet. Logan Henderson loves what he does but sometimes life on the road can be lonely and tirin...
9.8K 206 6
Logan and Kendall are finally together, and Kendall is thinking back on all that they had to go through to get where they are today, but none of it m...
6.3K 40 14
After a strange run in with the new girl at the Palmwoods, Carlos is determined to get to know her...no matter what.
16.4K 433 20
Riley Evans is a girl being hunted...only she doesn't know she is or that she is being hunted by a vampire or that her best friends, Carlos and Kenda...