Just A Dream (completed)

By cali1girl

The story of how James and Jenna met and how their relationship began. When James met Jenna at that meet and... More

the night they met
The Day They Meet Again
The Day James Asked For A Date
The Night Of Their First Date
The Day They Became A Couple
The Day Their Secret Got Out
author's note
Chapter 7: The Day Jenna's Life Started Changing
Chapter 8: The Day Jenna Was Popular For A Day
Chapter 9: The Day Of Their One Month Anniversary
Chapter 10: The Night They Had A Big Time Christmas
Chapter 11: The First Day Of A New Year
Chapter 12: The Day Of Their First Valentines Day
Chapter 13: The Day That Their Love Was Approved
Chapter 14: The Night Of The Big Prom Disaster
Chapter 15: The Day After The Disaster
Chapter 16: The Night Of The Pop Tiger Awards
Chapter 17: The Night Of Their Perfect Prom
Chapter 18: The Night Of Jenna's Graduation
Chapter 19: The Day Jenna Moved Into Her Dorm
Chapter 20: The Day James Showed His Broken Heart
Chapter 21: The Night Of Their First Argument
Chapter 22: The Night Before Their First Anniversary
Chapter 23: The Night James Got His Feelings Hurt
Chapter 24: The Day Jenna Took Care Of James
Chapter 25: The Night They Went To A Big Time Party
Chapter 26: The Day Jenna Defended The Guys
Chapter 27: The Day They Left For The Big Time Tour
Chapter 28: The Day The Tour Began
Chapter 29: The Night James Showed His Insecurity
Chapter 30: The Night They Spent In Rio
Chapter 31: The Night They Spent In Vegas
Chapter 32: The Day Jenna Gave In
Chapter 33: The Night They Went Home
Chapter 35: The Day Of Their Second Anniversary
Chapter 36: The Day Of Both Love and Loneliness
Chapter 37: The Day Of Rumors And Drama
Chapter 38: The Day Of Their Big Time Beach Day
Chapter 39: The Day That Friends Spent Time Together
Chapter 40: The Day James Asked A Special Question
Chapter 41: The Day They Made The Announcement
Chapter 42: A Day Of Planning The Big Time Wedding
Chapter 43: A Day Of Paparazzi And Wedding Plans
Chapter 44: The Day James Got A Surprising Call
Chapter 45: The Day They Found Their Perfect Home
Chapter 46: The night of Jenna's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 47: The Day They Said I Do
Chapter 48: The Night They Celebrated Their Marriage
Chapter 49: The First Day Of Their Honeymoon
author's note
Chapter 50: The Day They Got A Special Surprise
Chapter 51: The Day Their Surprise Was Confirmed
Chapter 52: One Day In Her Third Month
Chapter 53: A Day Of Mood Swings Gone Wild
Chapter 54: The Day Jo Returned To The Palm Woods
WARNING: Very angsty ending (Be prepared!)
Chapter 56: The Day Everything Changed
Chapter 57: A Day Of Grieving
Chapter 58: The Day They All Said Goodbye
Chapter 59: The Day They Returned To Their Hometown
Chapter 60: The Day James Started To Move On
Authors Note

Chapter 34: The Night They Threw A Big Time Party

63 1 0
By cali1girl

James breathes deeply as he jogs along a sidewalk at the Palm Woods park. Ever since the tour ended two months ago, he's been doing his usual daily workouts again. Today is Halloween and he's going to make sure that he looks really good for the party that he and the guys are throwing in 2J. He's gotta get changed into his costume, then he's gotta pick Jenna up. She doesn't know this, but he's gonna dress up as Bandana Man, a superhero that he created himself. In his opinion, Bandana Man is really cool. They should make a movie about Bandana Man. It could be a huge success. But that's not the important thing. Jenna refused to tell him what she was gonna be. She said that it's a "surprise." Well, it's driving him crazy.

He comes to a stop once he arrives at the Big Time Rush mobile. He runs a hand through his sweaty hair, then gets into the drivers seat. He's gonna have to take a good shower when he gets home. He's not gonna be a sweaty mess at the party. He's sure that Jenna will look cute, so he needs to look just as good as his girlfriend. Anyway, there's gonna be other people at the party, too. Camille, Lucy, Guitar Dude, Tyler, The Jennifers, Dak, Jett, Mercedes, McKenna, Greg, Lacey, Gabriella, and some other people. James has to look good for the guests.

He backs out of the parking lot. As he is driving, he messes with the dial on the radio, finally finding his favorite radio station. He listens to the upbeat pop/rock tune, yet he still pays attention to the road ahead of him. When he was learning how to drive, his mom warned him to always pay attention to what he's doing. When he's behind the wheel, he doesn't let anything distract him. He's still thinking about the Halloween party, but he's not gonna let himself get into a car accident. Sure, he's excited, but safety is the most important thing.

Maybe Jenna will dress up as a princess! Or a vampire! Maybe he can convince her to wear some bandanas and she can be Bandana Girl. It would be cool, since he's gonna be Bandana Man. Of course, Jenna probably wants to wear a "normal" costume. James made up Bandana Man on his own. There's no Bandana Man costumes in stores, but it would be really cool if there were.

James wraps a bandana around his head, completing his Bandana Man costume. The whole thing consists of black jeans and black T shirt with purple bandanas around his wrists, ankles, waists, and his head. There's no way that Jenna won't enjoy that, right? She has seen him dress as Bandana Man before and she said that it's cute, so he hopes that she still feels that way. And he's still dying to know what her costume is. He's sure that it's something that will look really cute on her. He's kind of hoping for the fairy princess thing. Every time he tried to guess, she would giggle and remind him that she's not telling.

"Hey, you're gonna pick Jenna up?" Ms Knight asks him.

"Yeah." James tells her.

"Alright, just don't take too long." Ms Knight smiles. "And be careful!"

"I will." James says before rushing out the door. He's been looking forward to seeing Jenna's costume all week. The anticipation is even worse since she wouldn't even give him a hint about the costume. All he's hearing from her is "It's a surprise!" and he's tired of it. He wants to know what his girlfriend is wearing to this party and he hopes that it looks really hot on her. A cute costume for a very cute girl.

He rides the elevator to the first floor, then eagerly walks through the lobby. He walks out to the parking lot and over to the Big Time Rush mobile. He gets into the drivers seat and backs out of the parking space. This time, he leaves the radio off. He just wants to focus on getting to his girlfriend's house.

He parks in front of Jenna's house. Chris is watering the grass and James has to laugh. He doesn't even know why it's so funny. She's into relaxing activities. She can't stand anything super athletic, like football or jogging. She loves gardening, cooking, and watching soap operas. Jenna's the same way. When she goes to the hockey rink with the guys, she will not set foot on the ice unless she is forced. Sometimes they'll carry her onto the ice just to annoy her and every time she tries to get away, they'll drag her right back onto the ice.

He steps out of the car, getting Chris's attention. She gives him a weird look, letting the water spill onto the grass.

"What are you?" She questions.

"Bandana Man!" James says, approaching the front door. He pushes the door open and walks inside, stopping when he sees Will sitting on the couch. James has been with Jenna for almost two years, but her dad still scares him. The man still seems to have some issues with James, seeming to be concerned that James is going to corrupt his sweet daughter.

"Mandy is helping her get dressed." The man tells him.

He gulps heavily and smiles. Is weird that his girlfriend's dad still scares him? Should he be use to Will's intimidating behavior by now? He just doesn't understand why the man is a doctor, yet he has threatened James on several occasions. If James ever get sick, he better be cautious if they decide to assign Doctor Harper to take care of him.

"I'm ready!"

James turns toward the staircase, flinching when Will clears his throat. Footsteps can be heard as Jenna walks down the stairs. Soon, she arrives in the living room and James is pleased with what he sees. She's dressed as Dorothy from Wizard Of Oz, which is one of her favorite movies. The costume consists of a white shirt, a sky blue corset, sky blue/white checkered miniskirt, knee high socks, and little sparkly red shoes. For accessories, she has a picnic basket with a black stuffed terrier puppy inside. Her hair is in braided pigtails with little blue bows ties around them.

"Well, don't you look beautiful." He says, wrapping his arms around her.

"And you look amazing as usual." Jenna says, giving him a kiss.

"Have fun!" Mandy says, pushing them out the door. They wave at Will and Mandy, say goodbye to Chris, and walk to the car. James gets into the car and takes a moment to check out Jenna's appearance. Wow...Jenna, in a corset and miniskirt, knee high socks...Oh, wow...He both hates and loves when she does this to him. It distracts him from his driving because all he wants to do is get to the Palm Woods so he can kiss her, yet he loves it because she looks really good. He needs to get to the Palm Woods as soon as possible so he can get her on that couch and they can enjoy some kissing!

"If you wanna kiss me, just do it." Jenna says as she crawls onto his lap. She pulls him into a kiss and tangles her fingers in his hair. He breathes deeply and pulls her closer, deepening the kiss. "And you look really hot as Bandana Man."

"You wanna be Dorothy/Bandana Girl?" He asks her.

"I'm not wearing a bandana, Jay." Jenna says, kissing his cheek. James pulls her back into another long and deperate kiss, a smile slowly forming on his face. Jenna pulls away and ruffles his hair, then returns to the front passengers seat. She giggles at the smile on his face and kisses him one more time before he pulls away from the curb.

"Um, Carlos, do you need help decorating that cake?" McKenna asks.

Carlos looks up from the mess of cake decorating supplies, grateful that McKenna is offering to help him. Ms Knight usually takes care of this stuff, but she went to the store to pick up some extra candy for the guests. Logan is taking care of decorations and Kendall is helping Katie fill the gift bags. Carlos has no idea about what to do about this cake. He doesn't want to make it look all messy, so he could use some help. Greg told him that McKenna does most of the cooking, so she surely knows how to decorate a cake.

"Yeah!" Carlos says eagerly. He sort of has a crush on her, even though she's married. There's nothing wrong with thinking that a married woman is attractive. He would never ask her out or anything like that.

"Okay, you need the orange icing, right?" McKenna asks him. He nods excitedly and she gives him a amused smile before spreading the icing over the cake. She keeps it up until the top of the cake is completely orange. "Then what did you want it to say?"

"Happy Halloween." Carlos tells her. "With white writing and black stairs around it."

"Alright." McKenna murmurs as she puts the finishing touches on the cake.

The front door opens and James walks into the apartment, hand in hand with Jenna. Some times, Carlos still gets jealous because James has a girlfriend and he doesn't, then he remembered the last time he told James how he felt. He ended up hurting James' feelings and that's the last thing he wants to do. His friends are more important than having a girlfriend, so he tries to push his jealousy aside.

"We're here!" James calls out, squeezing Jenna's shoulders.

"What are you?" Katie asks Jenna.

"I'm Dorothy from Wizard Of Oz!" Jenna responds.

"I decided to be a fairy princess." Camille says proudly.

"Cute!" Jenna says, admiring Camille's sparkly pink dress, fairy wings, and tiara.

"Hey, what are we gonna do now?" Gabby asks. "I think everyone's already here."

Sure enough, all of the guests on the list are in the living room and kitchen. By looking around the apartment, James thinks of the first party they threw in 2J. Bitters didn't know about it, but they had a nice time. Well, sort of? You see, they spent a lot of time trying to keep Bitters from finding out about the party. They already had one strike and if Bitters knew about the party, they would have gotten another. If they got three strikes, they would have been kicked out of the Palm Woods, then they would have been homeless.

"Can we just get to the food?" Lacey suggests.

"The snacks are over here." Katie says, eating a handful of candy corn. Lacey rushes over to the dining table and grabs a brownie, quickly eating it.

"Did you guys see my photoshoot for the Halloween Edition of Pop Tiger?" Lucy asks the guys. "It's not like I wanted to, though. My manager made me do it. I mean, they made me wear that stupid dress and I looked like a wanna be Miley Cyrus."

"Hey, this is cute!" Camille tells her, looking at the photos in the magazine.

"I looked ridiculous!" Lucy says, snatching the magazine from her.

Jenna knows about the last party the boys threw. It was before she and James started dating, but she knows all about the "Bitter almost kicking them out" fiasco. She hopes that he doesn't find about this party. She doesn't want to see anyone getting kicked out. Also, she knows that they would either move in with her and Lacey or with her parents. Her dorm is too small for that many people and her parents do not need that craziness in their home. They can barely stand when she brings James over. How would they handle having him and his friends in their house?

"Carlitos, is the cake ready?" Gabby asks loudly.

"Yeah!" Carlos and McKenna say in unison.

"I can't wait to try it." Jenna says, hugging James's waist.

"Okay, all the gift bags are sitting on this bar." Katie says, lightly tapping the bar with her hand.

"It's too bad that Jo and Stephanie aren't here." Curly Haired Jennifer sighs. Kendall looks away from the gift bags, Carlos peers over the bar, and they both have expressions that reflect their feelings about their ex girlfriends being unable to attend this party. Stephanie is in her second year at NYU, Jo is still in New Zealand, and both Kendall and Carlos are still single, while James and Logan are in happy and committed relationships.

"Thank you, Jennifer, for bringing that up." Lacey says sarcastically.

"How much did your costume cost?" Curly Haired Jennifer asks her, looking at her vampire costume. "Because it looks cheap."

"It was not cheap!" Lacey retorts before walking over to the snack table.

James hugs Jenna close to him, smiling when her hands touch his sides. She kisses his jawline, making him smile even more. His smile turns to a frown when he sees that people are mostly just sitting around and talking, rather than dancing. Okay, you can't have a party without dancing, so it looks like it's time for the Hollywood Super Party Kings Of Hollywood. And yes, he did say Hollywood Twice. You know, because he's cool like that.

"Carlos!" He calls out, signaling to his friend.

"What's up?" Carlos asks as he approaches James.

"I think you and I need to liven this party up." He smiles while hugging Jenna.

"Hmm, you're right." Carlos says, looking around at the other guests. "I think I can fix it."

He walks over to the stereo in the living room, looking at the stack of CD's sitting next to it. Britney Spears, Rihanna, some old Hilary Duff album, Avril Lavigne, Chris Brown, Justin Timerlake, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato's third album (Carlos is probably gonna pick this one), and...Justin Bieber?

"Okay, who likes Bieber?" He asks.

"Um..." Logan stammers. "I've gotta go and pick up the...I've gotta go for my nightly...swim! Yeah, I'm gonna go for a swim!"

With that, he rushes out of the apartment.

"Really, Carlos?" Kendall questions. "How many times a day do you listen to this album?"

"Hey, Demi is my future wife!" Carlos says before heading over to the dance floor they set up behind the couch. Soon, people begin walking onto the dance floor, choosing to ignore Carlos's obsession and just enjoy the party. Even McKenna and Greg join the party, alternating between dancing and sharing sweet kisses. James practically drags Jenna onto the floor. She isn't a dancer, but James is gonna make sure that she has a good time.

"Carlos, can we listen to Hold Up next?" Jenna asks her friend. "It's James's favorite song from the album."

"No problem." Carlos says as they keep dancing.

"Come here!" Jenna says, pulling James closer.

"Oh, me and Greg actually have an announcement to make!" McKenna calls out, motioning for Katie to turn the music down. When the volume is lower, people stop dancing and turn to face McKenna and her husband.

"We've already told our parents and now we want to tell all of our friends." Greg says, squeezing McKenna's shoulders.

"I'm pregnant!" McKenna says cheerfully.

"Shut up!" Camille exclaims, hugging the couple. "How far along are you?"

"Two months." McKenna says proudly.

After everyone has congratulated them, Katie turns the music back up and the dance party continues.

"Okay, I'm gonna change it to your song now." Carlos tells James and Jenna, walking over to the stereo. Katie steps aside and allows Carlos to quickly change the song to Hold Up.

"Having fun now?" James asks his girlfriend.

"I am." Jenna smiles. "Especially because I'm with you."

Well, it's almost Halloween, which I'm actually debating on going out that weekend (a party) or just stay home. I don't know..lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1K 31
*is very stupid ad no well written. It's one of my earlier stories but I'm too chicken to delete it soooo read at you own risk* 17 year old Rosalie A...
9.9K 206 6
Logan and Kendall are finally together, and Kendall is thinking back on all that they had to go through to get where they are today, but none of it m...
41.3K 1.3K 40
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was like 14... it needs editing BUT it's still a great story ;) The Masked Girls have revealed their identities and n...
6.3K 40 14
After a strange run in with the new girl at the Palmwoods, Carlos is determined to get to know her...no matter what.