Just A Dream (completed)

By cali1girl

The story of how James and Jenna met and how their relationship began. When James met Jenna at that meet and... More

the night they met
The Day They Meet Again
The Day James Asked For A Date
The Night Of Their First Date
The Day They Became A Couple
The Day Their Secret Got Out
author's note
Chapter 7: The Day Jenna's Life Started Changing
Chapter 8: The Day Jenna Was Popular For A Day
Chapter 9: The Day Of Their One Month Anniversary
Chapter 10: The Night They Had A Big Time Christmas
Chapter 11: The First Day Of A New Year
Chapter 12: The Day Of Their First Valentines Day
Chapter 13: The Day That Their Love Was Approved
Chapter 14: The Night Of The Big Prom Disaster
Chapter 15: The Day After The Disaster
Chapter 16: The Night Of The Pop Tiger Awards
Chapter 17: The Night Of Their Perfect Prom
Chapter 18: The Night Of Jenna's Graduation
Chapter 19: The Day Jenna Moved Into Her Dorm
Chapter 20: The Day James Showed His Broken Heart
Chapter 21: The Night Of Their First Argument
Chapter 22: The Night Before Their First Anniversary
Chapter 23: The Night James Got His Feelings Hurt
Chapter 24: The Day Jenna Took Care Of James
Chapter 25: The Night They Went To A Big Time Party
Chapter 26: The Day Jenna Defended The Guys
Chapter 28: The Day The Tour Began
Chapter 29: The Night James Showed His Insecurity
Chapter 30: The Night They Spent In Rio
Chapter 31: The Night They Spent In Vegas
Chapter 32: The Day Jenna Gave In
Chapter 33: The Night They Went Home
Chapter 34: The Night They Threw A Big Time Party
Chapter 35: The Day Of Their Second Anniversary
Chapter 36: The Day Of Both Love and Loneliness
Chapter 37: The Day Of Rumors And Drama
Chapter 38: The Day Of Their Big Time Beach Day
Chapter 39: The Day That Friends Spent Time Together
Chapter 40: The Day James Asked A Special Question
Chapter 41: The Day They Made The Announcement
Chapter 42: A Day Of Planning The Big Time Wedding
Chapter 43: A Day Of Paparazzi And Wedding Plans
Chapter 44: The Day James Got A Surprising Call
Chapter 45: The Day They Found Their Perfect Home
Chapter 46: The night of Jenna's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 47: The Day They Said I Do
Chapter 48: The Night They Celebrated Their Marriage
Chapter 49: The First Day Of Their Honeymoon
author's note
Chapter 50: The Day They Got A Special Surprise
Chapter 51: The Day Their Surprise Was Confirmed
Chapter 52: One Day In Her Third Month
Chapter 53: A Day Of Mood Swings Gone Wild
Chapter 54: The Day Jo Returned To The Palm Woods
WARNING: Very angsty ending (Be prepared!)
Chapter 56: The Day Everything Changed
Chapter 57: A Day Of Grieving
Chapter 58: The Day They All Said Goodbye
Chapter 59: The Day They Returned To Their Hometown
Chapter 60: The Day James Started To Move On
Authors Note

Chapter 27: The Day They Left For The Big Time Tour

90 1 0
By cali1girl

"It's so cool that you're going on tour with Big Time Rush." Gabriella says while Jenna is packing. Lacey is laying on her bed, reading the latest issue of Pop Tiger. Jenna feels bad for leaving her two friends, but she is also looking forward to spending three months on the road with James. She's been looking for to this day for the past three months and it's finally here. They're going to do some shows in Europe, then South America, then the US, and the last shows will be in Canada. She's looking forward to seeing different places around the world. And doing it all with James will make it even better!

"It is." She agrees, zipping up her suitcase. She hears someone knocking on the door and she rushes to answer it, smiling when she sees the four boys standing in the doorway. She gives James a kiss on his cheek, then steps aside so the boys can enter the room.

"We're gonna take your luggage to the limo." Kendall says as he grabs one of her suitcases.

"Thanks." Jenna says, hugging James's waist. She loves the outfit he's wearing right now. Jeans, a green and white long sleeve shirt, and a black hooded vest. Aww, he's wearing his Buster Clyde sneakers. He loves those shoes. Jenna thinks that he can look adorable in just about anything. Anyway, he looks great, but Jenna cares more about how good it feels to have his arms around her. She hopes that he never lets her go. This boy gives awesome hugs and kisses. Three months with him should give them plenty of opportunities for displays of affection.

"I'm actually looking at Big Time Rush." Gabby says dreamily, wrapping her arm around James's bicep. When Jenna glares at her, she doesn't hesitate to let go. Jenna looks at James's awkward expression, pressing a kiss to his chin. She giggles as he lets his fingers touch her cheek, stroking the skin. Soon, their lips are touching.

"You guys need to stop making out in public." Lacey says, looking up at the ceiling.

"We're not making out." James says, kissing Jenna's cheek.

"Fine." Lacey shrugs. "Whatever."

"She's mad because she's gonna be stuck here with Gabby." Jenna tells James, giggling when she hears a gasp from the shorter girl. She looks at Gabby, who has a offended look on her face.

"That's rude!"

"Sorry." Jenna says, resting her head against James's chest. She loves her friends, but she can't wait to get on the plane. She's ready to get this show on the road. She can't believe that she's going on a real tour with a really famous boy band. It's not every day that someone gets to ride around with a famous band, yet that's what Jenna is about to do. She's partly concerned about having Jennifer with them, but that couldn't possibly crush her excitement. She and James are gonna have a great time together.

"Hey, we better get going." Logan tells them.

"Bye!" Jenna waves at Lacey and Gabby, proceeding to follow the guys out the door. As they walk down the hallway, she sees a few Rushers (Word for Big Time Rush fans) and other students sneaking a look at the guys. She wraps a protective arm around James's waist, not wanting anyone laying their hands on him. She knows which students are fans because some are either wearing BTR T shirts or posters cover their walls. She always gets paranoid that someone's going to mess with James and go all crazed fan on him.

"We're going to Germany first." James tells her. "Berlin."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun." She says as they walk into the elevator.

"Hey, do you think I could find a girlfriend in Germany?" Carlos asks. "I've always thought that Germany had some pretty cute girls. I'll also go for English or French girls. Really, any girl will do. I'm single, lonely, and kind of desperate. Maybe Lacey will go out with me. Or no, maybe not. She's still hung up on Logan, so she won't do. Frankly, I don't know why she's so in love with him. I mean, I'm way better looking."

That last sentence earns him a hard punch in the arm from Logan. Kendall does a face palm at Carlos's immaturity and Logan's sensitivity, two traits that cause the two to clash on a regular basis. Carlos likes to make stupid and immature comments, which only succeed in irritating Logan. Then the two boys end up fighting and someone has to break them up.

"If you're better looking, why am I her favorite?" Logan asks.

"Because she's delusional." Carlos responds. Logan starts to lunge at him, but Kendall quickly grabs Logan, preventing him from attacking Carlos.

"You are both adorable." Jenna tells them. James looks at her with disbelief, glaring when Carlos and Logan blush. Jenna looks at him, giggling at his jealousy as she kisses his cheek. She is amazed at how jealous he gets. The first day she met him, she didn't know much about his personality, except that he acts really sweet to his fans. In the past year and eight months, she has learned a lot more about him. He's sweet, funny, caring, has a tendency to get jealous, and he's protective of her. It's no wonder that she feels safe with him.

"Don't get jealous." She says cutely as they leave the elevator. They walk outside, where the limo is parked. While they're traveling around the other parts of the world, they're gonna be flying around in Griffin's private jet. When they return for the US and Canadian legs of the tour, they'll get to enjoy their tour bus. Griffin's jet is suppose to be really cool. There's a cool sitting area with a TV and mini fridge.

"Dogs, hurry up!" Gustavo shouts. The five teens roll their eyes as they get into the limo. They look at Jennifer, who is too busy listening to her own CD to listen to them. She has bright pink Skull Candy earphones in her ears and the volume is turned up, which makes it easy for them to hear her song "How Do I Break Free" playing. Truthfully, that's one of Jenna's favorite songs, but she will not say it out loud. And she wonders if that song is about Jennifer. After all, Jennifer is trying to portray herself as America's newest sweetheart (Despite the fact that Jo has already taken over that role) and maybe she's tired of it. Maybe she feels like Miley Cyrus did. Miley was stuck playing squeaky clean Hannah Montana for years and as soon as the show wrapped up, she started wearing revealing outfits and singing some rather shocking lyrics. That could be Jennifer in a few years.

They all watch as she takes her mirror out of her silver handbag, admiring her appearance. She's more self absorbed than the other Jennifers are. They always thought the Blonde Jennifer was the worst, but they've finally seen someone worse than her.

"Just think, we get to spend the next three months with her." Kendall whispers, knowing that Jennifer can't hear him.

"It's awesome, right?" Carlos says excitedly.

"Not really." James says, kissing Jenna's forehead.

"Why do you guys seem so cranky?" Jenna asks them.

"We spent all day rehearsing yesterday and we didn't get home until nine, so we're kind of tired." Logan tells her. "We're hoping to get some sleep while we're on the jet."

"Hey, don't complain!" Gustavo retorts. "This is an important tour and I will not have you dogs messing it up. I mean, do you realize how huge a world tour is? You could expand your fanbase even more. I'm not going to let you embarass yourselves in front of your foreign fans! We want BTR to become even more popular and no one is going to be interested in seeing four idiots on stage. They want to see four talented rockstars!"

"Okay, then." Kendall mutters, closing his eyes.

"You and I can take a nap on the jet." James whispers to Jenna, stroking her cheek.

"Actually, I talked to Jenna's parents and you two are not allowed to share a room or bed." Gustavo comments.

"Hey, my parents don't have to know." Jenna giggles, giving James a kiss.

"Exactly." James smiles at Gustavo, who rolls his eyes in response. No point in arguing with them. It's not like they'll listen anyway. When have these dogs ever listened to him? He tells them to do stuff on a regular basis and they fight him on his every word. He has pretty much given up on trying to argue with them, except when it comes to recording or any kind of rehearsal. He takes their careers very seriously. But when it comes to letting them take twenty minute breaks and eat in the recording booth, he doesn't bother arguing anymore.

"Whatever." He mutters.

"Guys, don't you think that you should listen to Jenna's parents?" Kelly asks them.

"I always listen to them!" Jenna whines. "I need to start making my own decisions. I don't think me and James taking a nap together should be considered a big deal. Just me, him, under the covers, taking a well deserved nap. We like to cuddle when we're tired and I don't want my parents "rules" to get in the way of that."

"Wow, you're so rebellious." A sarcastic voice says. Jenna looks at Jennifer, who has removed her earphones. Now she's filing her perfectly manicured fingernails with a sparkly purple fingernail file, just like the little diva that she is. Jenna's going to try as hard as she can to keep her sanity in tact, but if she has to be exposed to Jennifer for too long, she's gonna lose her mind.

"Like you've never done anything that your parents told you not to do." Kendall tells her.

"Actually, I have." Jennifer tells him. "One time, when I was fifteen, my ex boyfriend, who was my boyfriend at the time, was throwing a party and my parents told me I couldn't go, but I snuck out and went anyway. Then I got home and my parents were waiting in the living room. They grounded me for a month, but whatever. I wasn't allowed to go to any auditions, but I still got to attend photoshoots. The month flew by rather fast."

"Of course it did." Jenna says sarcastically.

"Hey, did you know that some tabloids still suspect that you're pregnant?" Jennifer asks her.

Jenna groans as James inhales deeply and she touches his face with a gentle hand, giving Jennifer a dirty look. James hates when people gossip about Jenna, then have the nerve to mention it to her face. She doesn't want him to worry about her, though. In the past year, she has started become a lot stronger emotionally. If someone talks trash about her, she's starting to care less.

"Oooh, I think your boyfriend is getting mad." Jennifer smirks.

"Watch it." Jenna says coolly.

"Jennifer, show some respect for your tour mates." Kelly warns the girl.

"Whatever." Jennifer says boredly, yawning loudly.

Gustavo and Kelly look at each other. They can already tell that this is gonna be a long and hard tour.

"Wow!" Carlos exclaims as they walk onto the private jet.

"Hello, boys!" Griffin says. "Welcome to my private jet!"

"Logie!" His daughter, Mercedes, squeals as she runs into Logan's arms. She's had a crush on Logan since she first saw him and she apparently hasn't given up on her quest to become his girlfriend. She obviously doesn't plan on letting Camille get in her way. But everyone knows that she won't be successful in her attempts. Logan is totally committed to Camille and he won't let some other girl ruin their relationship. He's not that kind of guy. He would never cheat on his girlfriend, no matter how pretty and rich she is.

"Have a seat." Griffin insists, allowing everyone to sit on the white leather couches. The TV on the wall is showing Jennifer's new music video and everyone except Jennifer, Mercedes, and Griffin have to hold back groans. They're already gonna be seeing and hearing enough of her as it is. Do they really need to deal with her any more than they already do?

"I rock, right?" Jennifer whispers to Mercedes.

"Eh, I could do better." Mercedes says before sitting next to Logan, leaving Jennifer to stand there in shock. The "How Do I Break Free" music video shows shots of Jennifer, dressed in a black leotard and olive green fur vest, laying on a deep red couch while singing. The music also includes Jennifer, dressed in shredded black jeans, a sparkly silver tank top, and black leather jacket, entering a warehouse with some friends. There also shots of her, wearing that same outfit, singing while she stands in front of a red and brown checkered wall. Then there are scenes of Jennifer performing with her band inside the warehouse, while a crowd of teens dance to her song. It's actually a good video, but the girl ruins it. Yes, Jennifer is pretty, but her personality makes her a lot less appealing.

"Hey, I look amazing!" She retorts.

"Sure you do." Mercedes says, not really paying attention.

"I like this song." Griffin says. "Don't you like this song, Gustavo?"

"Don't you, Gustavo?" Jennifer smirks, looking at the music producer.

"Yes, I do." Gustavo gulps. He doesn't want to make Jennifer mad, so he pretty much has to walk on eggshells around her. If anyone says anything that she doesn't like, she'll either cry or start yelling. Most of the time, her tears are fake, but it makes people afraid of upsetting her. Gustavo is actually impressed with her acting abilities, though.

"Hey, where's the restroom?" James asks.

"Right there." Griffin says, pointing to a tour at the back of the jet. James grabs Jenna's hand and leads her to the door, opening it for her. She walks inside and he follows, closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" Jenna asks him.

"I was getting bored, so I decided to drag you in here for some alone time." James grins, pulling Jenna into a kiss. "Can I take a picture with you for my Scuttlebutter?"

"Fine." Jenna says, wrapping her arms around his waist.

James takes his phone out of his jeans pocket and wraps his arm around Jenna's shoulders, pressing his cheek against hers. Jenna giggles as his stubble tickles her face. Really, this boy has gotta shave.

"Got it." James says as he uploads the picture to his Scuttlebutter, setting it as his profile picture.

"Hey, you didn't let me look!" Jenna complains.

"You look gorgeous." James says, showing her the picture. She takes his IPhone 4S from him, looking at the picture. James has an adorable smile on his face as his cheek touches hers and he looks very cute. How lucky is she to be able to call him her boyfriend? To think that he could have chosen any girl he wanted, yet he chose her. She occasionally asks herself why he did that, then she reminds herself that she shouldn't question it. James is her boyfriend and that's all that matters. Who cares why he asked her out? The important thing is that they're together.

"Aww, I love it." She says, giving him a kiss. "And you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 242 20
Emily and James get to know each other thanks to Alexa. They become great friends but don't stay that. James asks Emily out and they are a happy coup...
44.7K 851 29
A collection of Kendall Schmidt One Shots! Requests are OPEN!
6.3K 40 14
After a strange run in with the new girl at the Palmwoods, Carlos is determined to get to know her...no matter what.
4K 23 60
James Maslow, Kendall Schmidt, Carlos Pena jr., and Logan Henderson had to leave there home town behind and their best friend. What happens in a few...