BTS imagines #WATTYS2017

By asapyoongi

*in Mario voice* "It's a me, a mario" All Rights Reserved © asapyoongi & jinsbaby 2016 made; June 18, 2016 More

Wattys 2017
BTS imagines
backstage passes ; M.Y.
BTS is what?! ; K.N. & M.Y.
violence is key ; M.Y.
dream guy ; J.H.
mama awards ; K.N.
pizza ; K.T.
meet up ; J.H & K.N. & K.S.
ho perfected ; J.K.
dinner nite ; BTS
tattoo parlor ; M.Y.
next door ; BTS
jibooty ; J.M
infires ; M.Y
mind controlla ; K.S
triggeredt ; J.H
good morning ; K.N.
principal ; K.T.
new kid ; J.K.
wyd bts
house of love ; J.M.
devil men ; K.S. & J.M & J.K.
boy in skool ; M.Y.
poems ; J.H.
damn boy ; K.N.
photographer ; J.K.
love of my life ; K.T.
shia labeouf ; K.S.
text message ; J.M.
back from war ; M.Y. & K.N.
come back ; J.H.
he needs justice ; J.K.
I will get justice ; K.T
thank you ; K.S.
late night chats ; J.M.
waiting ; K.N.
obsession ; M.Y.
depression ; J.H
school ; J.K
your eyes ; K.T
so um...
bipolar ; K.S
SEQUEL / SPINOFF

love life ; J.M

587 15 1
By asapyoongi

you smile as jimin hands you some flowers as he greets you at your door. he smiles a sweet smile before gesturing you out of the house.

you take his hand in yours and swing them between to two of you, happiness filling your entire being.

he opens the car door for you and helps you sit in your seat before running around to his own.

he starts the car and drives you to a nice restaurant. while there you smile, laugh, and eat the most amazing food you've ever tasted.

as the night comes to an end and jimin finally makes his way back to your house, he stops you just before you enter your house.

he kisses you quickly before running off to his car, a shy smile on both of your faces.

you run back to your room before getting ready for bed. as you become comfortable you mumble a soft, "i love jimin."

SUDDENLY

you sit up quickly in your bed covered in sweat. you hurry to your closet and pull out a gun before making your way back to your bed.

"ew what even was that" you shiver as you think it over, " that was too cute ew i'm gonna kermit."

those were the last words you spoke before you shot yourself in the eyeballs.

[+] triple update because i can plOT TWIST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.1M 199K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...