Were-Magic (Were-series book...

By Damonfan101

Melissa has moved again because of her heartbroken mother, but now Melissa and her mother are the new pack me... More

Prologue / Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 22

65.4K 987 121
By Damonfan101

Derek's POV

"Pământ, aer, foc şi vânt
Prin Ordonanţa din Lycan
Eu nu pot aştepta şi crea haos
distantele de departe,
Alpha poate fi necesară
iubirea poate fi gratuit,
Poate reak ravagii aici primare"

I lit the candle at the end of chant, and with the ecstatic feel of power rushing through me, I felt fate been twarped with and I knew, that my spell worked.

I sat up from the floor where my white candle was, and got up and dressed to head down for breakfast.

It won't be long until Ryan is gone now.

(A/N: the spell is in romanian, I will have the translated version at the end!)

Andrew's POV

I was awaken with a familiar ringing and grabbed my phone hastily from my bedside table to get it to shut up, but answered it instead when I saw who was calling.

"Hello, gorgeous and mysterious. Are you done touching yourself yet?" I said, with a wide smile on my face at the thought of my angel touching herself.... damn fucking hot! She scoffed on the other end, and I could only too easily imagine her glaring at me.

"You're a disgusting dog, mate." She said, and the last word, caught my attention, and reminded me, that she knew.

"Thanks for reminding, me sweet cheeks, we need to talk." I said.

"That's why I called, meet me at Tim Horton's in an hour?" She asked, seeming all shy all of the sudden, and I groaned in frustration, knowing I was probably missing seeing a blush on her cheeks right now.

"Sure, honey." And before either of us could say anything, she hung up. God, she drove me nuts! All teasing and seductive and courageous, and then bam! She went all shy and adorable. She would be the death of me!

I got out of bed quickly,showered and changed just as swiftly also. My parents were still asleep so I didn't have to worry about being bombarded with plenty of questions, while I was walking out the door.

I wanted to run through the forest to Tim Horton's but quickly decided against it.

I drove their quickly, feeling my stomach growl, damn! I had eaten in hours and I was friggin hungry... and for more then just food.

When I saw her petite figure standing inside Tim Horton's I pracitcally ran from my car to the entrance of the small cafe. I was happy to see that she still hadn't spotted me when I walked in, so I was able to sneak up on her from behind.

"Mmm, someone smells scrumptiously delicious." i whispered in her ear and I was rewarded with a light squeal and jump from her. I took that moment to wrap my arms around her and pull her to my chest. I sniffed in her smell radiating from her pulse points. She giggled and gently pulled away, I let her go reluctantly when I saw the cashier waiting for us expectantly.

"We should go order." She said, probably seeing the same thing I was.

"Fine, but we're talking, now." I said, sternly, while walking behind her, still holding onto her hips. We approached the cashier and thankfully, it was a girl, she happily took our orders, and when Ashley went to take out her wallet, I took it from her and storing it in my back pocket. If she wanted it, she can go get it.

"What are you doing? I have to pay for my food!" She said, turning around in my arms, coming face to face with me.

"Honey, for now on, when you're with me, I pay." I said, not even trying to negotiate this. She sighed, probably sensing that it was a lost war if she tried to question me and spun back around to face the cashier again.

I gave the cashier the money and waited for the other workers to finish our breakfast sandwiches and icedcapps.

Once we had our food, I directed Ashley towards a small table for two in the corner, it was isolated from the restaurant which was exactly what we needed for this conversation.

I pulled the chair out for her which rewarded me with the lovely sight of my mate having crimson cheeks.

"You're beautiful when you blush you know that right?" I asked, while taking my seat across from her.

"Thank you." She said, but didn't answer my question. I looked at her skeptically but she chose to ignore the look, by staring deeply into her plastic icedcapp cup.

 I could've just stared her all day, but I knew that, we needed to have this talk now, her knowing this information is not only crucial for me to know as her mate, but also as the beta of the closest pack.

"Ashley, how do you know about us?" I asked her, lowering my voice and was shocked to see that she was hesitant in answering. I reached across the table to comfort her and she was all too willing to place her hand halfway across the table for me to hold.

"My family... we're peacekeepers." She said hesitantly, quietly. This picked my curiosity. I've heard of peacekeepers but never learned what they were, all I knew was that, they were a selected few families that were allowed to know about us. I didn't why they were chosen or what they did with that information though.

"What's a peacekeeper, exactly?" I said, and from the way her head shot up and her gaze met mine, something about what I just said surprised her.

"You're not disgusted?" She asked, sounding legitimately surprised where as I was shocked,why would she think I'd be disgusted?

"Why would you even ask that? Of course I'm not disgusted! You're my mate, my one and only I can never be disgusted with you!" I said, squeezing her hand slightly tighter. She seemed relieved with my words, and took a big sip from her drink before continuing.

"A peacekeeper is, a human that knows about were's. We're choosen by random wolves, and they pick us, to make sure that your secret stays safe no matter what. We're sort of like, your lawyers I guess. Though why I was choosen I have no idea, well why my family was choosen I mean." She said, shrugging the last part.

"So that's how I knew I was your mate. I learned a while ago how wolves act around their mates, and I knew instantly by how you acted." She said, blushing again. I laughed at her small cute blush.

"But, why would I be disgusted with you?" I asked, leaning forward, trying to make her feel as though she has no reason not to answer, when she really, she didn't.

"Because.. most wolves see us as... I don't know, just most wolves frown upon us." She said, avoiding my eyes again.

"Well you have nothing to worry about, neither me or anyone else in my pack will ever look down on you. Besides, you're future Feta." I said, smiling with pride that this lovely woman sitting across from me, was mine forever.

"Feta?" She asked, and I was taken back that she didn't know what it was.

"Female Beta." I said, with a large smile.

Richelle's POV

It was early in the morning, and as most teenagers, Mel was still asleep. I heard Derek wake up, but he still hadn't come down.

I was cooking breakfast for myself in the kitchen when I heard Victor clear his throat from the entrance way.

"Goodmorning Victor!" I said, with a wide smile for him, and goodness. I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was. Don't get me wrong, no one will ever compare to my mate, but the man was undeniably handsome.

"Goodmorning Richelle." He said, with a small smile on his face, though he seemed nervous for some reason.

"Is there something wrong, Victor?" I asked, worried about my new and only friend here. He gave a light nervous laugh,before entering and making himself some toast.

"You remind me of her, you know. She was also so intuitive about other people." He said, and though he didn't specify who 'she' was, he didn't have too. I knew automatically who he was talking about, and I felt a pang in my heart for him. He had lost his mate as well, and had to raise a child by his own as well.

"I actually wanted to talk to you." He said, pulling me out of my thoughts and coming to sit with me at the table.

"Sure." I said, waiting for him to continue his thought.

"Well, I was just thinking that, how much she would've wanted me to be happy. And well, you make me happy. I like being around you. I know I've only known you a short time, but I was wondering, if maybe you'd like to go out with me. On a date." He said, speaking quickly. I smiled at his words, they were so kind and flattering. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"I would love to, Victor." I said.

"Great." He said, with a small genuine smile.

And at that moment, I finally heard Mel begin to stir in her bed and knew she was finally waking up. And not a second later, I heard the front door open and close and knew without a doubt who it was.

Ryan's POV

 The second I heard Melissa waking from my bedroom window, I raced down the stairs, ignoring who ever it was calling my name at that moment. I raced over to her house, opened the door without asking and raced to her room.

I knocked on her door, knowing it was locked, and waited for her to answer the door.

"Hmm, it's too early go away!" She groaned, and made no move to come answer the door. I growled before speaking. I hated not holding her right now, and though I knew she didn't know it was me on the other side of the door, I was still angry that she refused to open the door.

"Babe, I don't care how early it is. Come answer the door please." I said, trying not to growl at her. I heard her gasp and rush to the door.

" I am so sorry." She said, launching herself into my arms. I grinned and hugged her to me. It's okay, you didn't know.

"It's okay honey." I said, rubbing her hair in soft motions. I heard a door to my right opened and turned my head only to see Derek glaring at me. Neither of us said a word, but before either of us can, he walked down the stairs.

"What was that about?" Melissa asked, pulling on my shirt, pulling me into her room.

I didn't answer, but kissed her. I let go of her hips and held her beautiful face between my hands. I brushed my lips and hers and enjoyed the soft feel of them: they were silk on my lips and fit perfectly with mine. She stopped suddenly, and pulled away.

"What's wro-"

"I love you, that's all." SHe said, interrupting me with words that warmed my heart. I smiled and kissed her softly again before responding.

"I love you too." I said.She smiled and finally pulled out of my arms and headed over to the closet.She closed the closet door, I take it to get changed, though why the door was closed I had no idea. I opened the door silently, and was granted the view of my mate's bare back.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered and Melissa spun around to face me, jiggling those luscious breasts of hers in the process.

"Ryan!" She shrieked and slapped my chest, but I only grabbed her hands and pulled her up against me. I felt her hard peaks thrusting out towards me and I couldn't but shiver at the sensation.

"I don't like you hiding from me, darling. You're lucky I left all of my toys at home, but worry not, I won't make that mistake again." I said in her ear and earned a light moan from her lips. I kissed my way down her neck and kissed my mark on her. She thrusted her hips into mine the second I did that, and was mesmerized by her reaction.

"Please Ryan don't tease me." She said, as I continued to kiss her mark. I grinned, having a great idea. I reluctantely pulled away all together, leaving her topless and dazed looking.

"Okay, I won't tease you." I said, walking out of the closet to grab her desk chair and brought it infront of the closet door.

"You may continue changing." I said, while she gave me a small glare.

She went to turn around but I stopped her.

"No! Face me, while you change!" I demanded, and I saw her shiver. I loved how she reacted to me, how she submitted to me.

 SHe nodded and proceeded to slowly untie her sweatpants and let them drop to the ground. I growled at the red thong she wore, and had to fight myself not to rip it off of her and take her right here and now.

She hitched her fingers into the waistband of her panties, not once looking away from my face, but I was to mesmirized, by her lovely fingers and panties, to meet her gaze. She was just about to drop them also, leaving her completely naked, when my phone started ringing off the hook! I groaned, and she sighed and shrugged before turning around again and moved in between hanging close so she was completely out of my sight.

I growled and ripped my phone out my pocket, deciding to answer it.

"What?!" I yelled at the unsuspecting person on the other end of the phone.

"Alpha, I apologize but Chris, the alpha of the Bluemoon pack just called and is asking for your assitance. I have him on the other end and I can transfer the call to you if you want?" Goerge, one of my best fighters asked, uncertainly.

"Yes, please do so." I said, while getting up and leaving Mel's closet so she can change in peace.

I paced around her bedroom, waiting for the call to get transfered.

"Alpha Ryan? It's Alpha Chris. I hate to call and ask on such notice, but my pack in trouble. One of my pack members has been tantalizing another alpha, and though he did not pronouce war, I would like another Alpha near by to perhaps intimidate him. To give him the impression that we will have help if he were to declare war." He told me, giving me the circumstances of his situation.

"How long will you need my assistance?" I asked, feeling myself calm down and trying not to be angry against him. He had no possible way of knowing what my mate and I were doing, and I just had to keep reminding myself of that.

"No longer then a week, I assure you." He said.

Alpha Chris was a nice guy, he was alpha of one of our neighbouring packs and kind and wise. He never asked for help if not needed. I trusted him now, that the situation was dangerous enough that he was seeking help and I felt reluctant to not deny him the help he was asking for.

"When would you like me to be there?" I asked.

" Within two days would be nice, the sooner the better." He said.

I stopped my pacing around the Mel's room. Two days? That means I'd be gone for Melissa's 18th birthday? I would miss her first shift!

"I wouldn't ask for your help if it was not absolutely necessary and I'm sorry for asking such an inconvenience for you, but I would appreciate not going to war with this other pack." He said, stopping me in my train of thoughts.

A war so close to us can effect us, not to mention we would have to get involved. That meant that Melissa can potentially be in danger. With that thought and image in my mind, I knew that, even thought I would be missing those important mile stones in her life, it was worth it if it meant I can protect her in any way.

"I'll be there in two days."I said, and I heard Chris let out a slight breath of relief on the other end of the phone.

"Thank you, Alpha. I'm looking forward to seeing you again." He said with gratitutde in his voice.

"Likewise, I will see you then, goodbye Alpha." I said and hung up, at the same time that Melissa walked out of the closet.

I looked at her sadly, before explaining everything to her.  She kept her face emotionless the whole time, only showing emotion at the end, when I was done explaining.

"I am so sorry. I'm going to miss you going through everything, but I need to help avoid a war breaking out." I said, silently begging for her to understand.  She nodded her head from where she sat on her bed.

"I understand, Ryan. I mean, I'm going to miss you and everything, but I know that your alpha duties are important to you as well." She said, nodding her head vigorously. I approached her where she sat, and caught her chin in my hands.

"Stop, you're going to hurt yourself." She looked in my eyes, and suddenly, she smiled brightly as though the smartest idea just popped into her head.

"Maybe you won't have to miss my first shift." She whispered, and her words caught my attention.

"If we were to... fully mate, then I would shift shortly afterwards right? Well maybe if we-" I interrupted her brilliant idea by kissing any thoughts out of her. She sagged back, with loving eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, the only reason I didn't mate with her the last time we were.... intimate was because, I wanted to make sure that all of her was sure and not just the lustfull side of her. But here we were having a serious conversations, no lust at the surface, though certainly still there.

She again nodded vigorously while bitting her lower lip as though she was shy.

" I wan you, Ryan. Nothing and no one is going to change that." She said, before leaning forward to kiss me again.

Already having the idea begin to plot in my mind, I pulled away reluctantly.

"I'll be over later tonight." And without saying, or doing anything more to her, I pulled away and left the room, hearing her sigh in contentment.

***

I dialed Andrew's number once I was back home and away from peaping ears.

"Hello?" Andrew answered, in the same voice that I used to answer Goerge.

I laughed and only earned a growl from Andrew. If it were anybody else, I would've bitten their head off, but Andrew was my best friend, and besides we were too much alike for me to growl at him, it would be like me growling at myself.

"Sorry to interrupt, it'll be a short conversation. Chris, the alpha of the Bluemoon pack just called, and he needs my help. I'm leaving in two days to go over. I need your help, since your my beta, you will be in charge while I'm away. But I called to ask a personal favor if it's not too much to ask." I said, waiting for a response.

"Well, wait! Why don't I go with you to see Chris, we can both help." He said, the anger dissapearing from his voice just like mine had.

"I would bring you with me in a heartbeat but I need you to stay here, and I also, want to know, while I'm away, can you keep an eye on Mel for me. Make sure she's safe." I said,  with only one person on my mind while I asked that of my bestfriend. I was overwhelmed with the thought of that jackass Derek, being all over her, especially at night.

"I understand, and you have my word that I will take of her. Derek won't be getting close to her, I promise." He said, and with that, I felt relieved that I knew and trusted Andrew was going to make sure Melissa was safe.

"So how is the mate doing?" I asked, I could practically see him grinning.

"I'm with her now, so I got to go but we will most definitely talk before you leave." He said, and then before I could say anything else, he hung up.

Melissa's POV

When I finally made my way downstairs to start the day, it was already lunch time. Because the house was empty, I decided to go out for lunch. Deciding that I might as well call Carter to go out for lunch with me and finish our talk from yesterday, I dialed her number.

When I called she seemed happy enough and agreed to come pick me up and we'd go into town to get some lunch.

I got two text while I was waiting fro Carter. One of them was from my mother apologizing for not leaving a note saying that she went out and apologized for worrying me. I replied that it was no problem and everything was okay. The second text was a picture text... of a dildoe.. very big dildoe... I looked at who sent it to me and my knees buckled when I saw the contact name: Ryan.

Oh God! I felt heat pool between my legs just by imagining all the things that man can do to me with that! Not to mention with his large toy!

I was caught off guard when the doorbell rung and I quickly closed the text and ran to the door to meet with Carter.

***

We drove to the restaurant of her picking, which she choose a small little all-meal-dinner.

"So, how are you, with, not being with Chris anymore?" (A/N!: IT'S NOT THE SAME CHRIS AS THE ALPHA CHRIS! DIFFERENT CHRIS! )

"Well, like I said last night, he's not my mate. I had no claim on the guy, he was free to feel what ever way he wanted." She said, after giving the waitress her order and I did the same.

"Well, still. I'm sorry you guys broke up, I know how much you liked him." I said, silently offering my support.She sighed and nodded before giving me a small smile.

"Thanks, and thank you for being my friend. You've been nothing but nice from the start." She said. I smiled at her, so happy with hearing those words.

"It's no problem, you've also been there for me since day one. I don't know where I'd be without you." i said, she smiled and then the waitress brought us out food. We ate lunch while discussing small girly things, and I was happy that for once, this was a friend that I would keep.

****

*THAT NIGHT!*

I paced my kitchen. It was only my mother and I in there thankfully. Victor and Derek went out running at my request. Right now, I just needed some mother daughter time.

"So, did it hurt the first time?" I asked my mother. She stared at me pacing from the kitchen table. She laughed lightly before answering.

"Sweetie, do you love Ryan?" I gave her the look that said "what do you think?". She held her hands up in surrender before continuing.

"Do you trust him with your life?" She asked, with a firmer voice.

"Yes, ofcourse." I said, and when I looked at her for more of an answer, her whole look changed from being entertained to being a proud mother.

"Then you have nothing to be worried about honey." She said.

"Just remember, he would never hurt you." She said, getting up from her chair and blocking my pacing path. I was so nervous and excited that I could barely sit still. I was going to loose my virginity tonight. And it was going to be magical.

My mother grabbed me by my shoulders and hugged me to her. I wrapped my arms around my mother tightly. I loved my moma, and always will. She has done so much for me, and I couldn't help but be grateful to her. Though she was always sad and... detached, I never once doubted whether she loved me or not. She was a mother first and a widower second.

"I love you honey, and I'm so proud of you. You are such a strong, independant young woman. I have no doubt that you will not be a happy, succesful person." Tears were brimming her eyes, and I felt so connected and loved by my mother I couldn't help but let a few tears slide down my cheeks as well.

"I love you so much mom." I said, and with those words,the doorbell rung, erupting the nerves in my stomach once again.

"You'll do good honey." She said with a wink, before pushing me towards the door before she dissapeared through the back door and stripping and then shifting.

I took in a deep breath and made my way to answer the door.

----------------------------------

I was going to stop here, why not make it a cliffy but..... I'm dying for you guys to read their scene so..... here it is!

-------------------------

I answered the door, and was thrown over a shoulder before I could even make eye contact with Ryan.

"Ryan!" I said, while my face was inches away from his sweet, soft, tight ass.

"Shush! Just enjoy!" He commanded, while marching into the pack house, ingoring all of the people in there and marching up to his room. I didn't see if anybody was looking at us, and right now I didn't care. Already I felt a familiar heart start to develope between my legs and I knew all to much that Ryan must've smelt or felt it too.

The second we got in Ryan's room. He closed the door with his foot and tossed me across the room and onto the bed. I squealed when I landed, and barely heard the light click that meant he just locked the door. He turned towards me slowly and stalked towards the bed, only dragging out my misery.

He grinned when he saw me quavering on the bed under his gaze. He grabbed onto my ankle, and pulled off one shoe and then the other. And then my socks.

I was so nervous for what was going to happen, but just by looking in his eyes, I knew. I knew that everything was going to be alright. His green eyes, darkened with obvious lust if the bulge in his pants wasn't obvious enough.

"Please, just lay back and enjoy." He said, before dragging his hands up my legs and un-buttoning my pants. I worked on controlling my breathing while he gently pulled of my pants. I gasped when I felt his fingers graze my core.

"So warm... I can't wait to be buried deep inside you." He whispered in my ear, after he came to stand beside me. I shivered at his words and went to reach for his neck, but he was standing up straight before I could. So I worked on pants, but he tsked me and walked away. Going into his magical corner to get something.. long.. oh God! I instantly recognized the dildoe he had texted me earlier, and I get even more nervous. Except what the text left out, was the two straps at the beginning of the dildoe, also, it did not look as big as it had in the text. And it wasn't as long as I thought now that I'm giving a longer inspection.

"W-what is that?" I asked, as he approached me with that in his hands.

"This is just a little something to keep you ... alert while I get us undressed." He said, before throwing himself on the bed with the thing still in his hands.

"What do you mean?" I said before my panties were ripped from my body. I gasped again at the cold air hitting my core, but it was hit tongue pulling and rubbing on my core that had me bucking my hips towards his face. But he only gave it a lick, before he was at my ankles again. I moaned at the loss oh his heat between my legs, but was soon forced to spread my legs when I felt two plastic pieces digging into my thighs.

I spread them wide, so the plastic would stop digging into my thighs.

"Good girl." Ryan growled out, before positioning the dildoe on my entrance. I lifted myself up so I can see what it was between my legs, and couldn't help the moan that escaped me when I saw the contraption Ryan had gently placed between my legs.

The small dildoe was the center piece were as, the two black straps were around my legs like elastic bands and the plastic I felt digging into my thighs were underneath the dildoe.

"R-Ry-Ryan, what is that?" I asked, trying not to moan at his trailing fingers that were gently placing the contraption, and his knuckles or fingertips would accidently scrap against my throbbing core.

"Sweetie, this is a type of preperation, it will not pentrate you, but will hopefully keep you , well shall I say it, horny for me." He said, while finally finishing up with placing it in my core and backing away.

The familiar sight of him puling out a small black remote had me moaning and just what I thought was going to happen.

And damn was I right.

He pressed a button and I heard a beep before I felt the dildoe, slid inside me, and when I went to close my legs to tighten and hold the dildoe right where it was, the plastic stopped my legs, and for a second I thought the dildoe thrusted harder when my legs touched the plastic.

"Now you just enjoy." He said, before pushing me back down on the bed and slowly began to unbutton my shirt. I moaned when the dildoe thrusted in me again, except it did something different that it didn't do during the first thrust. The dildoe nested itself in my walls and began a light vibration.

"Sweet Jesus, Ryan!" I cried to him, he only chuckled and slid my arms through the arm holes.

"I know honey, I know." He said, before throwing my shirt to the side and gripping my face in his hands.

" I love you, Melissa." He said and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I let myself go then and kissed him back with so much passion, and love that I could barely handle, that if we were standing up, I would tripped or something because of this kiss.

"I love you too." I said. He kissed down my neck and stopped to devour my marked neck. I hadn't noticed right away but the dildoe was now picking up speed and thrusting and vibrating in me 10X more now.

Ryan's hands were all over my chest, until he found the clip in the front of my bra, and detached it, opening my bra and baring my breasts for his content. I scanned his body only to see that he was still clothed and I wasn't too happy with that. I wanted him bare for my joy aswell. He seemed to pick up on my thoughts, and slid away and off the bed so he quickly disrobed himself. I moaned at the sight of hard rigid cock, and all I wanted was to feel him inside me. To feel us become as one.

He stood there for a second, just watching me stay... satisfied with the dildoe which was doing a great job, with each thurst and vibrations.

"Please Ryan, I need you here now!" I said, and would've crawled over to him, but the dildoe contraption was keeping me in place.

"I need you." I moaned when the dildoe thrusted into me.

He stared at me for a moment more before climbing back in bed and latching himself onto my breast.

I moaned even louder when, I felt his teeth scrap my nipple and his hands oggle my breasts. His hands were magical, talented.

 Again though, the dildoe thrusted into more and more, as Ryan sucked and kissed each of my breasts. I felt the heat and the wetness of my core soak the dildoe, and it wasn't until I was only a few feet away from his cock, that I felt as though the dildoe wasn't enough.

The second that thought came across my mind, the dildoe began to slow it's thurst and Ryan took that moment to stop sucking my breasts.

"You're ready now, darling." He said, and pulled away completely and unlatched the contraption and gently pulled it out of me. He grinned when he saw how wet it was, and placed it on the floor beside the bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked in my dazed frustrated state. The dildoe wasn't able to make me orgasm, only kept me wanting too.

"I mean honey, you're ready for the real thing." He said, and before I can respond, he was straddling me and placing my legs around his hips. He placed his head at my entrance, and began rocking both of us, I moaned when I felt him pocking at me.

"Are you sure, sweetie?" He asked, voice heavy. I smirked, knowing that I brought him to this hot, hard state.

"Yes, please Ryan, just do me!" I moaned, and without second thought, he was in. I didn't feel any pain, but I knew he wasn't moving inside me either. I moaned when and tried bucking my hips to get a motion going but nothing was happening.

"Ryan, please!" I said, smacking his arms in frustration.

"I'm sorry, but this is going to hurt but only for a second." He said, while stroking my face with his fingertips.

I only nodded in response, and braced myself for the pain.

He pushed slightly and I moaned, when he finally started moving, but cried out when I felt the instant pain.

"I'm sorr, I'm sorry." He said, almost chanted to himself. But I only shook my head, making sure he knew that I was okay.

"Please! Ryan just get moving! "I said, already over the pain.It was when he started moving and really thrusting that I never felt so much pleasure in my life, his hands left my hips, and one hand went to my head while the other went to my clit.

"Oh God Ryan!" I said, when he rubbed my clit, matching his rubbing with his thrusting. His hand that held my head, pulled my hair and made me arch my neck. His fingers rubbed furiously at my clit and I moaned so loud, that I barely heard his growl.

"Melissa! I'm comin' !" He said, the same second he pushed on my clit causing my warm liquids to finally explode free and onto his cock.

He leaned down ,while gently thrusting his cock more and more into me and finally, he bit into my mark, causing me to overlapse my other orgasm. Except , I also felt his liquid shoot into me. I moaned/ screamed and latched onto his shoulders.

"Mine Melissa!" He growled while finally, stopped thrusting and reluctantly pulled out me. He layed down beside me, and pulled me onto his chest.

"How was that for a first?" He asked, breathing heavily while I listened to his heartbeat through his chest.

"Wonderful." I said, kissing his chest and up to his face while. He looked down at me, and I was in complete peace

"I love you, Melissa." He said, while holding my face in his hand.

"I love you too, Ryan." I said, and with an exhausted sigh, I snuggled into his chest to sleep.

"Close your eyes, rest, You'll need for later tonight, when you shift. I promise I'll be with you for it all." He said, and with those calm, words. I fell asleep in the arms of my love,my mate.

***

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that I was drenched in sweat and each and every muscle of mine was sore.

"Ryan, wake up! It's happening!" I said, remembering all the symptoms my mother told me about when she shifted for the first time. Ryan was awake and alert and was craddling me to his chest.

"Shh, shh it's going to be okay, we got to get you outside." I only nodded before he picked me up in his arms and rushed outside. I wanted to tell him to go get my mother, I wanted her here for this but there was no time. I could feel my muscles contracting and shifting into muscles of a wolf, and it was agonizing just the idea of moving my face muscle it required to talk.

"I'm here, honey it's going to be okay." He said, massaging my back, trying to ease my shift. I shook him off and fell to all fours, before letting out a heart filled yell from my already turned snout.

Ryan stepped back and shifted, my wolf howled in pain, when finally, fur broke free from my skin and my back arched in an impossible angle. Before I could howl in agony, the pain was gone, and I was staring face to face with the same gray/black wolf from my first day at school.

"Mate!" My wolf howled at me, and urged me to jump his bones again, but then the wind picked up and so did the call of the wild. And before I knew what was happening I was running. I heard Ryan running behind me, keeping his distance, allowing me this moment, my first run.

I stopped when I reached an opening, a meadow of sorts. And in that meadow was the open sky and the full moon. I howled to the moon, releasing my inner wolf cries, and shortly afterwards, Ryan joined in.

We created something magical between us two.

-------------------

WELL THERE YA HAVE IT!

 I am all done my exams which means, I am available to update once again.

i hope this chapter is sufficiant for all of my lovely fans! :D

Please COMMENT! AND VOTE YOUR BUTTS OFF!

I really hope you guys like it and enjoy it! :D

please...

FAN!

COMMENT

AND

 VOTE!

sincerly, Damonfan101 xox

SPELL TRANSLATION!

"Earth, air, fire and wind
By order of the Lycan
I can not wait and create chaos
far distances,
Alpha may be necessary
love can be free
Can reak havoc here freely"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 210 16
He soon To Be Alfa She new in Town Will he give up his player life for her will she be able to forgive and move on?? MATES https://youtu.be/ZtsLYPh...
12.7K 618 27
Finding your mate tends to be one of the most exciting parts of a young werewolves life. And that's really all Ryan wants, to meet his mate, fall in...
10.8K 575 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
1.6M 54.3K 35
***COMPLETED*** When Isabella graduates with a degree in psychology, she takes a job as the pack counselor. Being a plussized black woman and having...