blur // p.jm x reader // comp...

By lovelyjm-

you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was... More

//author's note\\
//hallways\\
//curiosity\\
//introductions\\
//flash drive\\
//lake\\
//island\\
//confessions\\
//a good day\\
//applause\\
//a little bit of prep\\
//salon\\
//beginning\\
//promise\\
//long way home\\
//i'm in love\\
//finale\\
//match maker\\
//shopping\\
//flashback\\
//#taechae pt.1\\
//#taechae pt.2\\
//missed\\
//talk\\
//fatherhood\\
//arguements\\
//advice\\
//help\\
//jimin?\\
//fatal\\
//call ends\\
//because of you\\
//maybe\\
//leaving\\
//separation\\
//familiar faces\\
//gold digger\\
//girl talk\\
//the box\\
//time skip\\
//jisoo\\
//meet the parents pt.1\\
//meet the parents pt.2\\
//group msg\\
//airport\\
//we're back!\\
//groceries\\
//reunion pt.1\\
//reunion pt.2\\
//mission gold digger\\
//big idea\\
//lotte world\\
//dark\\
//emergency\\
//over\\
//blurry\\
//let her go\\
//reunited\\
//24 hours\\
//epilogue\\
//new book!\\

//no\\

2.5K 80 72
By lovelyjm-

Jimin's POV
   "so? what do you think?", i asked my parents.

after i left jisoo's apartment, i came straight home to tell my parents about my whole plan.

"no.", my mom shook her head.

"what she's trying to say is that we've barely seen the girl. i don't think we're ready to open up to her yet.", my dad tried to explain.

"she's a great girl. come on!", i pleaded.

"no.", my mom repeated.

"eomma. please. i already told her that you guys were excited to meet her, she's really happy.", i said.

"the feelings aren't mutual.", she said back.

"eomma, don't be so quick to judge."

"too late. she's probably spoiled rotten and stuck up just like all your past girlfriends..", she rolled her eyes.

"she's nothing like that, if anything that's (y/n).", i said the last part under my breath.

"what did you just say?", she questioned me.

"nothing.", i looked away.

"park jimin. don't you dare bring (y/n) into this conversation. that girl was your world and you know it. you'd do anything for her and more but after YOU made a mistake, you ran away like a coward. a scared little boy who can't take responsibility for his own actions. you ran back home cause you thought eomma and appa could hide you from the fear of being a father, but i'm telling you now that running away from your problems never fixes anything. so go ahead and invite your precious jisoo here, you won't see me at all.", my mom stood up and left the house.

"she's not wrong jimin-ah..", my dad shrugged.

"don't tell me you're taking her side.", i sighed.

"who said i was taking sides? sure, i want you to be happy, but she has to be the right girl. i'm not sure yet if jisoo's the right girl, but i know that (y/n) is. jisoo is welcome to come, but don't expect too much enthusiasm from your mom.", my dad got up, gave me a pat on the shoulder, and left.

'they'll see. (y/n) will soon fade away once jisoo walks in.', i thought to myself.

taking the rooms emptiness as my cue to leave, i headed out to my car.

'let's see what jiji is doing shall we.', i pulled out my phone.

Jisoo's POV
     "very nice to meet you jungkook.", i smiled.

who knew the mall held treasures such as hot guys?

but, let's be honest, this jungkook guy is hotter than hot.

"you too.", he said looking anywhere but at me.

"well i'm really sorry for running into you like that, maybe i could treat you to a coffee sometime?", i pulled out all my tricks.

"um. thanks but i'll have to pass.", he shot me down, but i'm quick to get back up.

"well here's my number, in case you change your mind.", i handed him a piece of paper.

"yeah. well, see you.", he walked off.

that boy could hit it anytime of the day, like he was blessed.

i was watching jungkook walk away when someone texted me, can you guess who it was.....

the one, the only, park jimin..

jm : everything's planned out jagi!

js : that's great jimin, i'm excited~

jm : wanna go dress shopping? i want you to impress them.

js : i'm at the mall now, just meet me^.^

jm : ok be there in a few! love you

js : love you more <333

wow that was cringy, but i'm getting a free dress out of all this so it's all worth it.

now if i'm going to pull a fast one over his parents too then i'll have too boost my acting, and i think i know just the person who can help me.

i dialed the number and waited for her to pick up.

"hey mom." - js

"jisoo. how's my little girl doing?"

"i'm fine. i need to ask you something though." - js

"what's wrong?"

"i just wanted to know you how you put up with appa all these years." - js

"well you know at first it was all acting, i took acting classes at this fine arts school so i knew what to do, what to say, all of that. then after a while, i just learned to tolerate him."

"what school? and also what teacher?" - js

"busan arts college. professor han. why?"

"let's just say we're in similar situations." - js

"you always were my little mischievous one jisoo. don't break that boy's heart too much."

"you know me eomma. i'll check in on you and appa later, kisses." - js

"bye honey."

busan arts college, professor han. perfect.

"jisoo!", i heard someone call my name.

i turned around and saw jimin jogging towards me, smile as wide as ever.

"hey! you ready?", i acted enthusiastic.

"always! where to first?", he asked.

"well there's this nice dress store downstairs, i think we might find something there.", i took his hand and we started walking.

jeez his hands are clammy.

~~~~~

i managed to find one really nice dress that i don't have yet, it was only $1200 anyways.

"so. how about we go back to my place and watch that movie.", we walked back to his car.

"whatever you want."

Your POV
    you were still out with hoseok and lia just walking around, occasionally looking at baby things. these two were filled with energy, you couldn't keep up.

you were contemplating whether to call jin and leave the 2 balls of sunshine to have their fun.

"hey, you guys go ahead. i think i'm done for the day, jin's coming to pick me up.", you waved them off.

"you sure?", hobi asked.

"yeah, go.", you smiled and texted jin to come get you.

you : hey think you can come get me?

jin : yeah. where and why?

you : we're by the doctors and let's say these 2 wonderful balls of energy are just too much for me and mini to handle x.x

jin : be there in a few minutes then. tell mini to hang in there

you : yeah, sure. she's fine you should probably worry about the one carrying her.

jin : nah mini is my only priority ^_^

you : whatever jin, just hurry

you found a bench near some shade so you sat there and waited for jin's car to pull up.

while sitting there you saw multiple couples go in and out of the doctor's office.

to think you could've had jimin with you, helping take care of the baby along side you..

but that sounded naive.

you didn't even notice your eyes start watering until a tear fell, but you quickly wiped it away cause there's no use feeling bad for yourself.

all of this is only making you stronger.

you saw jin's car pull up and speed walked towards the passengers side.

"thanks.", you shut the door behind you.

"anything for my little preggers.", he pinched your cheeks.

"quit!", you swatted his hands away and laughed.

"by the way, some mail came in for you. it's from busan.", jin said.

"busan... as in-"

"yeah, as in where jimin lives. i don't know if it's from him but there's a chance it could be.", he interrupted you.

'please. please be from him.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.3K 40
❝JIMIN. YOU ARE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!❞ She wanted to fix him. He wanted to break her. ______________ [16/06/2018] #4 - #pjmff #66 - #jiminff #229...
206 102 52
"The captivating tale of an idol and a fan unfolds, revealing a bond that transcends fame. As they navigate life's twists and turns together, they di...
1.6K 756 20
A hard love story between 2 young people.They love each other so much.But will the fate let them be together? Jimin:My angel dont go! Yn:My love dont...
283K 10.6K 52
au where a boy falls in love with another through online messaging. all rights reserved. started: July 16, 2016 completed: September 10, 2016