I can be better ( Mindless Be...

By CreatedMindless___

.............................................................................. Just read the story!!!! Plea... More

I can be better. ( Mindless behavior love story )
First day!!
So far so good.
Class.
That number??
At home
Prods house
I winn!!!
I need to talk.
Love you moree
Yall the best!
Birthday talk.
Full of suprises!!
Our first
Always
Graduation

Skating ring

137 11 0
By CreatedMindless___

⛅Morning.

Me wakes up then walks to the living room

Prod- Good Morning dariunna

Me-morning

Prod- don't forget I get to take you somewhere I beat you in basketball *laughing*

Me-not funny I let you win!!

Prod-yeahh you let me Win!!

Me-*rolls eyes*

Prod-anyways I'm just taking you to the skating ring

Me-I love to skate. It's my favorite place to go.

Prod-good well you can get dressed and I guess we can just stop by Starbucks to get something to eat for breakfast

Me-thanks prod your so nice

Prob-no problem

1 hour later

My Pov:

I got dressed in white skinny jeans a purple shirt that said geek In the middle and the Jordan grapes. I put the back of my hair down and the top in a bun then I put on some green dot earrings.

Me-*comes downstairs*

Prod-*staring*

Me-hello *waving your hand in prods face*

Prod-huh? My bad but dang dariunna why you gotta always look so perfect?

Me-smh *laughs*

Prod- ok are you ready to leave?

Me-yea

☕Starbucks-

*Me and prod sitting down eating *

Me-so prod where is your dad I haven't seen him?

Prod- yea he died 2 years ago

Me-I'm so sorry how did he die

Prod-I don't wanna talk about ill tell you another time.

Me-sorry ok

Prod-no it's fine. are you ready to go?

Me-yea lets go.

🎶 Skating Ring:

Me and prod Skating

Prod-so when you lived in Flordia did you like have a boyfriend?

Me- *looks down* yup an ex boyfriend

Prod-why you look so sad? how did y'all break up

Me-*takes deep breath* his name was Ja'cari we dated for like 9 months we had a really good relationship we were the best couple in school and lasted the longest.on the last week when we were packing and getting ready to leave I had to say bye to him but he needed to tell me something. He had a very strange look on his face so I knew something was wrong. he told me he hasn't been a loyal and truthful boyfriend to me lately and my heart dropped he said he had been cheating on me with another girl for 3 months and that he wanted to tell me instead of keeping it a secret he then dumped me and walked off and we never spoke I deleted his number and his love I had for him. I cried so hard that day. *tear drops* I really loved him and he didn't!!.

Prod-*wipes your tear* so sorry to hear that you are to beautiful to be treated like that and he will get what he deserves. We can go now if you want.

Me-thanks prod and yea we should get going and we have school tomorrow.

🏡Prods house:

Me- I had so much fun with you this weekend prod thanks for being so kind to me I guess moving here isn't so bad.

Prod-no problem and we should defiantly do this another time!

Me-ok well my moms outside bye *grabs bag*

Prod- bye see you at school tomorrow.

👏Comment vote and follow 👏 I will post more tomorrow goodnight 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 32.8K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
255K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
583K 29.9K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...