Runaway

By DevinGaming321

Finally. They made it to the surface. But after an attack on the monster king, Undyne reveals a hidden secret... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
A/N!! PLZ READ PLZ
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16 START OF BAD ENDING!!!
A/n PLZ READ IM SERIOUS
GUESS WHAT!!!??????
2019 fuckers

Chapter - 10

3.3K 132 182
By DevinGaming321

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh~!

Its official.

Sans hates you, (Y/n)!

Yes, you.

Do you know why?

Of course you do, silly!

You know exactly why.

You remember, right?

All those times you killed everyone he loves.

Over and over.

Making him watch as you slaughtered every. single. SOUL.

"That wasn't me."

Oh?

What's that?

No, silly! That wasn't me either! Do you think I decided to hit the RESET button after you got your 'happy ending'? Nope! It was you taking all the shots.

It was you who decided to kill everyone.

Over and over~!

"T-That wasn't m-me."

Hm?

Oh. I'm sorry. You must have misunderstood.

It wasn't ME who hit that fight button first.

It was YOU who hit it. It was YOU who killed everyone. It was YOU who took away everyone's happy ending! Just because you were curious.

You understand stand now, right? Why everybody hates you?

Why you can never get a 'Happy Ending'?

It's all because of YOU.

Right?

Hehehehehehe~!

But, you want a 'Happy Ending' still, right?

For all your precious friends?

Even Sans?

I have a way for all your friends to be happy! Even Sansy~!

Do you want to know?

. . .

"Yes."

Okay! All you have to do to give your friends a happy ending. . .

Is by giving me your SOUL.

". . . No."

Why?

You don't want to give your so called 'friends' their 'Happy Ending?'

Are you worried?

Oh, don't be!

Being non-existing is quite peaceful, actually!

I'll even make Sans forget all about the genocide runs!

A new beginning!

And you don't want that?

You want to give up the chance for a 'Happy Ending' for your friends?

I thought you wanted one for them.

I guess I was wrong.

. . .

. . . . .

You know. . .

My offer still stands, (Y/n).

Just give me your SOUL and I'll give everyone what they wanted. What YOU wanted for them.

A Happy Ending!

So, what will it be?

. . . . .

What will you choose?

Give Chara your SOUL or Don't <3

(Can you guys comment if you want to give Chara your SOUL, or not. I will do a good ending or a bad ending or both, depending on what you guys choose.)

What will you choose, (Y/n)?

". . . . . . . . I-I. . . .I choose-"

"Don't do it, kid!"

No way. Sans is here.

Shut up! Stupid comedian!

Don't listen to him (Y/n)! Give me your SOUL!

You felt a presence come closer.

Just. . . just give it to me (Y/n).

And all your friends will be happy! Come on-

"Don't do it kid! They're lying! Can't you tel-"

SHUT UPP!!!!!

You feel like someone is in pain.

Huff. . . Come on now, (Y/n). Just hand it over.

And everyone is going to be happy.

"D-don't do. . . it. . . kid.  . !"

"No."

What? Why? Why! WHY!?

You feel like you're in a dream. You feel like waking up. You want to wake up.

Don't you dare leave, (Y/n)! I'm not finished with YOU!

You feel like someone is trying to wake you up. You feel someone reaching out to you. You extend your hand out to that presence.

No. No! NO! Give me your SOUL!!

The voice screaming out at you is suddenly replaced with someone elses. They're in pain. They need you.

(Y/n)! COME BACK HERE!!

You realize your friends need you.

. . .

That thought fills you with DETERMINATION.

"Goodbye. . . Chara."

================ (No Ones P.O.V)

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

'Air. Air. AIR!' The first thing (Y/n) did was take big, deep breaths of air. Oh, the sweet air that was around them Wait. Did it always smell like blood?

After gathering as much air as they could, (Y/n) lifted their head up. Their vision was still a little blurry, but they could still make out a little. From what it looked like, Sans just killed Undyne.

. . .

Just kidding.

When (Y/n) looked up, they could see that the fight was going on. Undyne, or Undyne the Undying, Toriel, and Asgore were currently fighting Sans while Alphys was by Papyrus's side on the opposite end of the clearing. Papyrus was sprawled out on the floor as his limbs bent at an impossible angle.

(Y/n) ran towards Alphys and Papyrus trying to find cover from the explosions behind. They slid down to their knees beside Papyrus and CHECKed him.

Papyrus (NYEH HEH HEH):

LV: 1

HP: 18/680

ATK: 8

DEF: 2

Undyne, Toriel, and Asgore all opposed Sans, magic and spears shooting off everywhere. They kept calling out to Sans, repeatedly saying that they all don't want to fight. Sans never stopped though, a wide smile plastered on his face. It kinda looked like. . . Chara's smile.

Toriel had tears falling from her eyes, as she tried calling out to Sans again. Undyne and Asgore tried hard not to cry. They all didn't want this. Not even Undyne wanted this. But Sans wouldn't stop fighting. They had no other choice.

Sans seemed to be struggling from all the fire power, doing his best to dodge. His hoddie was torn and he looked like he was about to fall. He did his best to dodge the attacks more than attacking himself, not risking the chances of dying.

"(Y/n)! You're up!" Alphys calls at the sight of you by Papyrus. Alphys and (Y/n) both winced when Undyne sent of another wave of spears, which Sans dodged and lodged itself into a nearby tree, making it topple over. She summoned more spears as Toriel threw fire balls at Sans's SOUL from behind. Sans dodged in time, using his magic to pull himself sideways and out of harm's way.

"Alphys! What happened!" (Y/n) screamed over the deafening sound of the fight.

"You passed out!"

"I know! Then what!?"

"Well! We somehow escaped Sans's magic and everyone started attacking him!" Alphys elaborated. "Even Papyrus! To be honest with you, (Y/n)! I don't think that's Sans! He wouldn't hurt his brother!"

"Wait! Sans did this!?" (Y/n) questioned as Sans dodged the around Undyne's spears and Asgore's Trident. Toriel ran towards Sans and swung fireballs at him as Sans disappeared. A second later, a Gaster Blaster appeared infront of Toriel. She took a lot of damage from the blast, but not enought to stop her from fighting.

(Y/n) looked at the body of Papyrus. He was still breathing (somehow without any lungs), which is good. But he was in very bad shape. Everyone knew Sans wouldn't ever do anything that would harm Papyrus. But. . . this?

This was not the Sans (Y/n) knew and loved (platonically).

Do you guys wanna see what would happen if your give Chara your SOUL? Comment if you do. I will put a bad ending and a good ending if you guys want. Anyway, continue in Chapter 11!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 237 32
Many years ago there was a war between humans and monsters. Although monsters had inborn magic on their side they were sentenced to live in the Under...
703 17 25
"In this world, its kill or be killed" - Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS. One day, war broke out between the two rac...
11.8K 336 34
Frisk has freed the monsters of the Underground. Finally, monster kind is allowed to return to the surface. It's been 3 years since then. Yet the mon...
91.3K 2.9K 18
The monsters have been liberated from the Underground by Frisk. You didn't mind the monsters, they were nice. You befriended Frisk, Toriel, Nabstablo...