Fic Rec

By Sincerelywithlove

More

Young & Beautiful
Red Brick Heart
White Boy Wasted
Just Us
Colour My Senses Cherry Red
I'm Not Calling You A Liar (Just Don't Lie To Me)
Let's Be Alone Together, We Can Stay Young Forever

Through the Darkest of Your Days

482 2 0
By Sincerelywithlove

Title: Through the Darkest of Your Days

Author: Robpatff

Rating: Mature 

Pairing: Louis Tomlinson / Harry Styles 

Summary: Harry thinks he might not really know what okay is, but Louis is warm next to him, solid and constant and questioning. He’s all wide eyes and nerves and vulnerability. And this feels alright, this might be some sort of okay, Harry thinks. (Future!fic, roadtrip!fic, OT5 friendship!fic.)

Word Count: 35,073 words (completed)

Warnings: Content contains alcoholism

Rating: 5 out of 5

Review: Absolutely rough and beautiful, this fic is. The emotions are detailed and well written in a way that makes sense, yet, isn't over done. One of those pick you up after you're dropped a cliff of sadness fics. Things are always better in the light at the end of the tunnel, aren't they?

Click the "external link" button in the sidebar on the right to go to her fic. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
246K 9.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc