Dream Boy (Jacob x Reader)

By mrsmukeaf

Jacob Stegosaurus the love of your life. When you get the chance to go to his concert, will he fall in love w... More

Dream Boy
Concert
Jacob
But You're 13!

wedding

293 7 13
By mrsmukeaf

you woke up the next day and put on your favorite blue dress. White was too mainstream and jacob didn't like mainstream. You put on your converse because you were just the girl next door and heels weren't your thing. you went downstairs and asked your mom to bring you to jacobs house. you didn't have his number so you looked his address up on google. luckily, you found his house and showed up at his door, ready to get married. he opened the door and let you inside. there was a priest standing there. you both said i do and you were married. jacob didn't want to kiss you because cooties so you shook hands. you updated your twitter status to "mrs sartorious" with a picture of your ring pop and went to chucky cheeses for your honeymoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...