The Day I Met Vito

By Dylan_Bishop

The Many Times My Life Completely Changed More

The Day I Met Vito - Chapter 1
Alexandra - Chapter 3
April 12th, 2013 - Chapter 4

The Corleone Mafia Family - Chapter 2

378 6 0
By Dylan_Bishop

While going to school in real life, and completing the small, menial, tasks

Vito gave me, really kept me busy. I needed to be kept busy, to keep myself out of trouble.

Being a lawyer for the Corleone Mafia Family taught me lessons and life experience people that age do not usually get. There was still that girl, Elmo, that I would see every once in awhile on the group chat, or on the Facebook group wall. I decided to take a closer look and visited her profile. Woah. She was pretty...no...not pretty...gorgeous. I've never seen a girl with those eyes, that smile, those lips, or that hair. I was head over heels in love, and I didn't even know her real name.

Her job in Corleone was the Family Therapist, to have members talk out their problems whether it be real life or online. What I would hear about her, is that she was amazing and could help anyone in anyway. I'll be honest, I came up with a random, yet lame, excuse just so I could introduce myself and talk to her. Even to this day, I don't know what in the world I came up with, but she bought it. I told her my name, and asked her how her day was going. I was blushing like a fool because I was finally talking to the girl I was madly in love with. Just with her words, she immediately solved my "problem" and we went on with our work...sadly.

The few times I talked to her, I always worried about messing up, or saying the wrong thing. When a boy is head over heels in love, he will do anything just to talk to her. Suddenly, the worst thing that could possibly happen, "Elmo is now dating..." Let me just tell you, it didn't say my name there. My pride and ego leveled, and my thoughts became twisted. Okay, random guy I've never introduced myself to, you just stole the wrong girl, from the wrong guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2.9K 32
သူငယ်ချင်းသဘောကျမိနေသော ဆရာမကိုအား ချစ်မိသွားချိန်၌။ အကြင်နာခွန်း × ပန်းခက်ဝါ
5.7K 759 57
Hello, my fellow winter lovers! Do you want your story to get noticed? Do you want your story to get more recognition? Then, this is the place. Take...
63.5K 7.7K 52
මන් අදටත් කියනවා ඒක මහ පුදුමාකාර ඇස් දෙකක්... උබේ ඇස්.. ඒවට පුලුවන් මාව සම්පූර්ණෙන්ම පාලනෙ කරන්න.ඒත් ගොඩක් කල් ගන්න එපා ආරු.. උබ මගේ අහසෙ හදක් වෙලා ප...
102K 191 11
first date မှာ First time ပါသွားတယ်