Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

By Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< More

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

Part 10: Stay

62.4K 1.8K 1.1K
By Koneko_Senpaixx

Today's the day I meet with the producers. I admit I was a bit nervous and uneasy about this, lately I've been receiving hate, I took down my persona profiles on the internet. I wonder what would happen if they knew who I was with....Wendy said she'd be crossing her fingers for me to stay. I got ready and made my way to the office, they chose a day in which the boys had a show to do. I took a deep breath before walking into the building. They were already waiting for me there in the office. I was surprised of seeing the director there wasn't expecting that.

"Good Morning Ms. Karen"

I smiled. "Good Morning."

"Please, have a seat" they smiled.

I sat down, my heart beat fast and I was very nervous.

"So how would you say things are going? The boys seem to be fond of you. They really enjoy your company"

"Things are great. I enjoy their company just as much as they enjoy mine" I said.

He nodded. "Good, good"

"So tell me, Ms.Karen. Those girls, did you say anything that might've upset them?"

"No sir. They simply recognized me and they felt angry at what had occurred between Suga and I" I explained.

"Ah yes...the kiss" he said.

"We didn't kiss." I corrected him.

"Oh right, you almost did. So do you feel unsafe after that incident? I'm aware you saw one of the girls when you were out and about with Jungkook" he said.

"Yes sir...She was staring at us and she was about to insult me when Jungkook stepped forward." I said.

The others around were taking notes. For what? What do these questions have to do with me staying?

"Mmhm...I see V is fond of you the most. Would you say the feeling's mutual?" He asked.

I nodded. "V's my best friend. I love spending time with him."

"Ah-ha. Would you say this is a loving relationship?" He asked.

"As in V and I being lovers?" I asked.

He nodded.

"No sir. It's not like that at all." I assured him.

"What about with Suga? Anything going on there?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Tell me Ms. Karen...if the phone wouldn't had rang that night, would you had let him kiss you?" He asked.

What the hell? Why does it matter so much?

"No sir. I was just a bit surprised by his action, I would've avoided it." I said.

"Why? Do you not find Suga to be attractive?" He asked.

"It's not that sir" I said.

"Then maybe perhaps there's another member you're interested in?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Rap Monster seems to really like you. What do you think?" He asked.

"We get along pretty well, since we enjoy the same music. We share a similar taste" I said.

He nodded. "Seems like a harmless relationship then"

This is dumb. Why am I being questioned like this?

"The reason I ask you these questions Ms. Karen is because I don't wish for you to build a love relationship with any of the members. It doesn't have to do with the fact you're a foreigner, not at all. It's for the simple fact that it wouldn't work out, you'll leave soon then what? He's left heart broken and becomes too depressed to do anything. That wouldn't be fair, or would it?" He asked.

"No sir...." My heart began to feel heavy.

He smiled. "Good I'm glad you understand"

I smiled slightly.

"If in any case one of them do happen to fall in love with you then at all costs, avoid it." He said.

"And if I can't?" I asked.

"Well, if you can't then we will not be responsible for what happens to you" he said.

"Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Well, as you have already experienced. The fans aren't too happy about you, they're very territorial as you already witnessed first hand. So you see, if you were to be with any of them....you'd be putting yourself in danger as well as the member you're with. He'd get hurt protecting you then would be forced to choose between his career or the woman he loves. Make sense?" He asked.

I never thought of it that way.

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"Good, well that's all" he smiled.

A woman got up from where she sat and whispered in his ear. He looked at me.

"Ms.Karen, before you go I wanted to ask you something" he said.

"What is it sir?" I asked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I felt happy and at the same time I felt that hole in my heart. He was right, I can't possibly be with him...What will happen when I have to leave? What if he tells me to stay? If I stay then the fans will hate me even more and they'll turn against him...I can't allow that. It would all be my fault. I need to talk to him about this.

I sighed.

I walked through the door. The house was empty, the boys probably won't get back until tonight. I decided to change into warm and comfortable clothes then began cleaning. After I was done cleaning I cooked dinner. Since it was kind of cold I decided to go with comfort food, Bulgogi stew seemed like a good idea.

Once that was finished I went on the balcony and watched how the night sky, like a curtain slowly removed the suns light. I kept thinking about what I was going to say to him, as much as I want to be with him, I can't. It's clear to me now.

V: Noona! We're home!

Jin: Something smells gooooooddd~~~

Suga: Noona, where are you?

RM: Yo!

Jungkook: Noona~

Jimin: It's so clean.

J-Hope: Kuh-Kuh-Karen!

I decided to play a little joke on them, I left a note on the table. I had set everything up, all they had to do is serve themselves. I watched from the shadows to see how they'd react.

V: I found a letter~ it's a love letter for me from Noona.

Jungkook: Lemme see!

Jin: Read it.

Suga: Yeah right she left that note for me

RM: Right, I'm sure she did.

Jimin: What does it say?

J-Hope: Maybe she went back out?

V unfolded the note and read aloud.

V: I'm sorry to say that this.....

Jin: what?

Jimin: Why'd you stop?

V: It says that she's not coming back...they sent her home.

Suga: Ah?! Gimme that!

Suga grabbed the note. His eyes widened.

RM: Is it true?

Suga: I'm sorry to say this but, I won't be coming back. They thought it was best if I left for good, it's clear and obvious that if I stick around the fans will continue their rampage on me and as the director said, I'd be putting you in danger as well. I cleaned the house and made you dinner. I really hope it's to your liking boys. I love you. -Karen

Jimin: She can't be gone....

V: What are we going to do now?

J-Hope: It's gonna be weird without her....

Jin: No more home cooked meals.....

Suga: This has to be a lie...she can't possibly be gone!

Jungkook: she didn't even say good bye....

I walked inside. "You guys really think I'd leave like that?"

They smiled.

V: What a cruel joke!

Jimin: A twisted sense of humor!

Suga: You scared us!

Jin: More cooked meals for us! She's still here

RM: So what did they say to you?

J-Hope: Was this some kind of preparation? Are you gonna really leave?

"You guys really wanna know what they said?" I asked.

They nodded.

Jungkook: Noona, tell me you're staying.

Jimin: Are you?

Suga: If not we're gonna have to keep you here by force.

J-Hope: Yeah and away from you.

"Well.....you guys are gonna have to just....." I began.

V: Noona! Just say it...the suspense is killing me >_<

"You're stuck with me until January" I said.

Jimin: Really?!

Jungkook: That means you're going to be with us for Christmas!

Suga: And New Years.

Jungkook: My birthday ^_^

J-Hope: That's in 6 months...

Jungkook: Well....still.

Jin: Can we eat now?

I smiled. "Of course. Let's eat"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After everyone was fast asleep I decided to go for a walk. I needed some more thinking to do, I don't know how I'm going to tell him, I told him I was going to sleep early. So he wouldn't get any ideas of coming to see me. I walked to the park where he and I took our first late night walk together, we found an isolated spot where it seemed no one had been before, there was a meadow of flowers and in a far end there was a bench. At night time you'd never suspect someone was there, it was perfect. We came here and talked about anything and everything, I remember the night he played a slow song on his phone and we danced under the full moon, the night he truly stole my heart. Tonight it seemed like a good thinking spot. I sat on the bench and looked at the night sky. It was slightly windy, the leaves rustled and the flowers swayed. I just sat there remembering so far what he and I had shared. If anything I'd have good memories of him, but why is this so hard?

Saranghae....he said that to me. Since then he hasn't repeated it. I still had to find out what it meant. I asked V but he didn't wanna tell me, he said 'Tell him to say it again'. I haven't gotten a chance to, I get shy and end up not asking him. I've noticed he's on my mind more than usual. Each day that passes and I'm with him, I get more and more caught up in his web of charms. I sighed and felt down, the sorrow over took me for second as the directors words were played in my mind again. Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who" he whispered.

I smiled. "I don't know...."

"If you guess right I'll give you a prize" he pressed his cheek against mine.

I took his hands off of my eyes and turned around. "You, who else would it be?" I smiled.

He gave me a peck on the lips. "What are you doing here all alone?"

"Just thinking...I couldn't sleep" I said.

"Why didn't you text me?" He sat next to me.

"I didn't wanna bother you, you had a long day. Probably tiring." I said.

He scooted closer and put his arm around me.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked and kissed my cheek.

"You..." I admitted.

He gulped. "You were?"

I nodded. "Something bothered me today....something that was said to me and I feel like their right"

"What happened?" He turned my face so that I looked at him.

"Well..." I explained to him what had been spoken at the office.

"So you're having second thoughts?" He said, his facial expression changed.

"No I just feel like he kind of had a point" I said.

"That's called having second thoughts." He said.

His tone didn't seem so happy anymore.

"I just don't want to be in your way...." I said.

"If you were ever in my way, trust me, I wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't say or do the things I do when I'm with you...I can't explain in words what you make me feel but it's something I always want to feel when I'm with you." He held my hands.

"What about when I leave? What then?" I asked.

"We'll figure that part out when the time comes. Babe you're acting like you're losing me but you're not, I'm here and I'll always be here...like this with you. Don't let anyone change the way you feel about our relationship, I WANT to be with you. I could careless who's against it as long as you stay by my side." He said as he looked into my eyes.

I was so happy to hear his words. I felt my eyes water and I looked away from him. I was left speechless once again and with the urge to cry but I managed to refrain from doing that.

"Babe..." He turned my face again and smiled as he wiped away the forming tears.

He hugged me and took a deep breath. "Saranghae...." He whispered.

"Say it again...." I whispered back.

"Saranghae..." He pulled away from the hug slightly so that he was close to my face.

Our noses were touching. I looked at him.

"One more time...." I said softly.

His hand caressed my face. "I love you..."

He kissed me slowly.

My heart raced and I felt adrenaline coursing through my veins, my knees had gone weak and the butterflies in my stomach had multiplied into millions.

I kissed him back. "I love you too..." I managed to say in a shaky whispering voice.

He smiled and kissed me once more. "Stay with me forever..."

I leaned against him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Only if you stay with me" I kissed his cheek.

"Deal" he pulled me closer towards him.

We admired the stars and the way the moon looked, that night. Never wanting to go back home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

smartphone By <3

Fanfiction

69K 3.1K 26
:)
115K 3.3K 32
"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥
170K 3.3K 59
BTS IMAGINES!!! ♡♥