Insanity (Derp Ssundee Horror...

By Ripples10660

Derp Ssundee is a patient at GreenWood Insane Assylm. His brother, Ssundee visits him twice a week. Will Derp... More

Pilot
Best Friends Forever
Kill Two Birds With One Giant Stone
The Grudge
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Any Last Words?
Dog On A Leash
Why?
Reality
Monster
Under Control (Season 2)
Game On
Hello, It's me.
The Day Pass
Hurt
The Fight
How To: Dig Your Own Grave
Electric Shock
The Curse
A Devil's Deal
Moonlight (Valentines Day Special)
All Is Fair In Love And War
Lets Bake A Cake!
Pyromaniac
Home (Season 3)
Simon Says
Chapters!?
Mother May I
Dead Inside
Mother Knows Best
Demented
Self Control
Blood Thirsty
The End Of All Things (Season 3 Finally!)
The One That Got Away (Season 4)
Sugar High
Welcome Back
The Fangirl
Technology
Visitor
Miss Me?
Edge of Madness
Delusions
Am I Crazy?
Let's Play A Game.
Don't Forget
A New Perspective
Questions?
A New Reality

The Blood of a Victim

128 10 61
By Ripples10660

A/N Hmm...sometimes, when I'm writing...I always have this fear that I'll give too much away, I rethink everything, question myself...it's wierd...but in the end, I just don't want to spoil too much with an easy hint that gives everything away. Have you been paying attention? The littlest detail could be a hint, or it could just be that, a detail. Anyway, I really love when someone comments their thoughts on what's happening, I love it : ) it makes me cry...but not because I'm sad ;_; I'm happy when someone leaves a comment \(^-^)/ excited! Even if they say my writing is bad, or say I misspelled a word, because that actually helps me! <3 Don't be afraid to do that :3 sorry, I got off topic XD what were we talking about again?

Ian stops walking for a moment, our hands still together.

"I guess that depends on your definition of crazy." He says before continuing to walk, dragging me along with him.

It's like he's trying to avoid the answer to that question.

As we walked, I noticed some new people I've never seen here before. A girl looking down at a tablet, she would be mumbling one minute before yelling something out loud and cursing the next, she also had a weird accent, I like it. I swear she looked up at me for a second, but I'm not sure. Lights would flicker in and out, I mean, I remember some of them doing that, but all of them isn't normal. A girl with blonde hair was standing by one of the doors, a clipboard and pen in hand, she glances at me and waves shyly. I don't know why, but I don't wave back.
(A/N I wonder who they could be :3)

So, are you understanding any of this yet? What are you talking about...Don't worry about it, you'll find out soon.

The same girl I saw throwing condoms at David was pushing a wheelchair down the hall, she smiles at me as we pass by.

Maybe you should take some more pills. Maybe you should shut the fuck up. I'm not going through whatever drug trip that was yesterday again.

It didn't take long for us to get to...I'm just going to keep calling it the main room. Our friends were already there, waiting for us. But there were a lot more people in here than last time, there shouldn't be this many people. I hesitantly sat down beside Ian and looked around, slightly confused.

Piper looks at me before tilting her head, "Derp?" I instantly look at her, but she doesn't give me the chance to say anything, "Are you alright?"

I didn't feel like talking for some reason, so I just nod my head slowly. Apparently it was good enough for her, because she was chatting with the others again in no time. Something didn't feel right here, I didn't know what it was though. It was like someone was dangling a secret in front of me, but I'm too fucking blind to see it.

"Derp....Derp! Hello!?!?" I flinch as someone slams their hand down on the table.

I look up to see Gold staring at me, "What." My voice came over a little more harsh then I intended.

Gold rolls his eyes, "Were you even listening?"

"No." I say bluntly.

"You're really out of it today aren't you?" He says, reaching into his jacket pocket and taking something out, "I said, I found this on the table this morning." He puts whatever it is down in front of me.

"I wanted to keep it, but Cinnamon wouldn't let me!" Summer yells, holding on tight to Gold's arm.

I hesitantly pick up the bracelet laying on the table, "Cinnamon?" I knew what it was, and who it belongs to, but I didn't want to panic anyone, so I put it in my pocket.

I look over at Summer, she smiles creepily at me and pulls Gold closer to her, "He's my Cinnamon Roll. Hehe."

Gold's face looks very pale, "I would feel bad for you, but this is hilarious, Cinnamon." I tease him.

He blushes and looks down at the table, obviously embarrassed.

I didn't really expect what happened next. I guess I've killed so many people, that the unfortunate victims that got away, and their families instantly recognize me.

There was no warning, some idiot and his friends just come over to us. I look at him, but the moment I looked away he grabbed the back of my jacket and forcefully pulled me off the seat and onto the ground. At that moment, everyone at our table stood up, but no one had time to react as the guy pulled out a knife and quickly got on top of me. I grab his wrist with both hands before he can stab me, but that doesn't stop him from trying. As I'm struggling on the floor, trying to keep the knife away from my throat, the others were fighting his friends who were keeping them away.

I look over at my friend's just in time to see David get on the table, a fork in hand, and fling himself into one of the doods, taking the guy down instantly. Let's just say someone got stabbed in the eye with a fork, and the person who got stabbed wasn't David. Gold uses magic to make two guys magically fly up in the air towards the ceiling fans. Psycho, who I forgot was even here, puts an axe in someone's head, how she's still allowed to keep that thing is still a mystery to me. Nick, for some reason, throws a salt shaker at someone, and it somehow knocks the person out. (Nick, I'm impressed XD) Piper just stares at some doods before they suddenly start attacking each other.

I look back at the guy holding me down, the knife inches from my throat. My eyes widen as the knife gets closer. Is this how it ends? Apparently not, because the dood suddenly just goes limp, I quickly push him off of me and look up to see Ian holding the knife I gave him.

I slowly stand up, "Ian?"

His hands are shaking as he drops the knife, the room completely quiet as it falls to the floor.

I go over and grab his arm, he flinches slightly at my touch, "I-I killed him..." He says.

There was blood on his hands, "It was me or him Ian." I say, trying to pull him out of the room.

Ian backs away from me and looks at the knife before going over and picking it up. I watch him as he comes back over to me and holds my hand, blood still on his.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He ignores me, I glance back at everyone else as he pulls me out of the room. The others are either finishing the rest of the idiots off and killing them, or going fucking insane and stabbing dead bodies with a fork. David.

I let Ian lead the way, I continue to ask questions but he ignores them all. I stop asking when we go inside the bathroom. Ian looks at the mirror, staring at it for a moment before nonchalantly washing the blood off his hands like he didn't just kill a guy.

I stare at the knife that is now in his back pocket, "Are you okay?"

He turns the faucet off and stands there, hands on the counter, head down. "Yes."

"Yeah, I don't think you are." I step closer to him.

He notices and glances at me, "I liked it."

I stop and look at him, "What?"

He sighs, "My heart was racing, I wasn't thinking. But I liked it." He turns his head to look at me, "I enjoyed stabbing that guy."

With the way he said it, I'm sure he did.

I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what to say.

"Now I understand." He slowly turns around to face me, "All those times you would come home and talk about how killing made you feel, I understand now!" He moves close to me and grabs my arms.

"You're not... serious, are you?" I try to lean away but he leans closer.

He leans even closer and says slowly, "Of course I am." A wide creepy grin on his face.

I shiver slightly before speaking, "You've fucking lost it."

Ian tilts his head, "Lost what? My sanity?" He laughs quietly before continuing, "I can't lose something I don't have Derp."

I literally felt sick to my stomach at that point, "This isn't you. Let go of me Ian."

"Why?" He suddenly starts pushing me backwards till I hit a wall, "Are you, scared?"

"No!" I yell, glaring at him as his hands move down to my waist.

"Good." He suddenly backs away from me and leaves the bathroom, but not before turning the light out of course.

Hmm, this is probably a bad time, but, I haven't exactly been acting like...myself. And neither have you. What's that supposed to mean...? You'll find out, very soon. Hey, how about those pills huh? What about them...You should take them, just one of course.

I don't know why I listened...but I did. I subconsciously reached into my pocket and took out the bottle, quickly taking one pill out and swallowing it... putting the bottle back in my pocket after. Strangely, it didn't feel like it did last time. I took a deep breath and calmly walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened. Ian is leaning against the wall beside the door, he smiles at me when he notices I see him.

"Sorry for going a little crazy back there, I don't know what happened. You can forgive me though, right?" He says. Why does that sound so familiar?

"Uh, yeah, of course. I can't stay mad at you Ian." That's not what I wanted to say, but either way, it came out and I'm fine with it. I guess.

Ian's smile widens and he quickly puts an arm around me, "Great! Now let's get back to the guys, I'm sure they're worried as fuck."

I look at him slightly shocked, "Did you just...?"

Okay, something's wrong, Ian never says "fuck." Maybe you're just, forgetting, something. You can go fuck yourself. Ew, gross.

Ian glances at me, "Huh? Oh, just forget about it dood."

I didnt want to say anything else, but I did, "I can't just, forget about it."

"There's something wrong with you."

"Did you hear that!?" I ask, looking around frantically.

Ian just looks at me slightly confused and concerned.

"You've been acting strange, like...like it's not even you anymore."

"Ian?" I look at him.

Ian sighs and keeps walking, I'm forced to follow since his arm is around me.

"I'm sorry but, you...changed."

"It's getting worse! I don't even know what to do with you anymore."

Ian opens the door for me and leads me into our room and over to the bed. He sits down with me and tries to calm me down, but I keep blacking out, and listening to the voices.

"The other's are noticing, how long are you going to keep this from them?"

"Come on, I didn't mean it... we're still friends aren't we? ...I promise I won't send you away, I promise."

"You promised...you promised you would get better, you lied to me."

"What are you...you're not the same person anymore, hell, you're not even a person! You're a monster!"

"...I'm sorry...I couldn't keep my promise. You know what they say...don't make promises you know you can't keep. I'm sorry."

At this point I had my arms around Ian and I was most likely squeezing the life out of him, he was wincing a lot, especially when those voices started talking because that's when I would tighten my grip on him. Ian gently rubbed my head and back, trying his best to calm me down, but it didn't help. My head was starting to hurt, the volume of noise made by the voices getting to be too much for me. I couldn't take it anymore. Squeezing my eyes shut, I tried to block the noise out, but I just ended up crying, it didn't help. Nothing helps.

"D-Derp, calm down...pl-please, take deep bre-breaths, you're alright-t." I slowly open my eyes and see Kaylie on her knees in front of me, her face full of worry and concern.

"Kaylie...?" I say, calming down slightly.

She smiles at me, "I'm r-right here D-Derp...it's o-okay. E-Everything's okay now..."

I sniffle and hesitantly let go of Ian, sitting up slowly while listening for any of the voices, but I didn't hear them anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1K 65
In the depths of the Southside, where chaos and whispers intertwine lies Kimberly an unpredictable soul confined within the walls of a psych ward. T...
764K 21.1K 24
A broke, unemployed girl with a nursing degree who just can't seem to find a job... until she finds an ad in the paper for an insane asylum. The job...
38.6K 1.2K 22
Ian was born with his eyes shut, and could not get them open. This was for the best, as open eyes brought a big surprise, but nobody knew that until...
7.5K 160 22
I haven't seen many stories for this man so now I'm writing one 😌😌 Soo basically you're a little PSYCHOPATH but Danny here is still trying to figur...