CellMate

De GoalDiggerrr

Aviance Charmaine Kingford is a 19 year old girlfriend of a Basketball player who helps move weight on the si... Mais

C h a p - 1
C h a p - 2
C h a p - 3
C h a p - 4
C h a p - 5
C h a p - 6
C h a p - 7
c h a p - 8
C h a p - 10
C h a p - 11
c h a p - 12
c h a p - 13
Chap - 14 ( Part-1)
C h a p - 14 pt 2
C h a p - 1 5
C h a p - 16
C h a p - 1 7
Epilouge

C h a p - 9

2.5K 79 17
De GoalDiggerrr

Next Update Will Be Soon When I get 10+omments♡♡

Today is the day I go to find out what im having hopefully i have a baby girl but then again i want a baby boy . Im actually upset that Majesty is not here to find out what we're having . So Mallorie and Rima are coming .

I walked out my restroom picking out my grey and black pink jogging set . I put on my grey Yeezy's Mallorie bought me and walked down stairs to see her cooking bacon , sausage & eggs .

" Girl im about to eat all this sorry " i said grabbing the 8 pieces of bacon & 5 pieces of sausage im to damn hungry .

She laughed " I knew your fat ass was i bought you a mixed berry cup in the fridge " she said i walked over to the fridge abd grabbed it and the small cup of orange juice .

" Our mother is coming to your ultrasound today " Mallorie said making me drop bacon but hurridly picking it up saying God kiss it devil miss it in my head.

" Her names Misty Clayton but Call her Miss Suga . " she said grabbing her plate and sitting at the counter

" Like what if she doesnt like me come on now , i got pregnant in jail to dude i only knew for a couple months " I practically sounded like a lil ho but i only had sex with two people so im not.

"No actually that how my mom had me in jail to a dude she barely knew " she said shrugging

" My momma is not judgemental plus Majesty doesnt go around getting girls pregnant so you are special if you in that boys heart " She said making me blush a little

" His hard exterior barely shows it but okay i understand you babe" I said eating my last piece of sausage.

It was 9:30 and i had to be there at 10:35 . Me and her grabbed our purses locked the house door and walked to her black Tahoe truck .

" lets go bookie , my mom is going to meet us there " she smiled pulling off.

I pluged my phone into the aux & played my favorite song Sydney Renee - Into You .

" I really like what you done to me " I sang along looking out the window .

We pulled up to The Womens Clinic & was met with a Apple Red Impala .

We got out and Mallorie Told me to head in It was only two other patients in there I signed in and sat down waiting to be called .

I looked over to my left as the bell rang indicating someone walked in . I seen Mallorie and a Short women wh favored LisaRaye .

" Hello dear , I've heard so much about you , im Michael ,Mallorie & Marcus's mother Misty but you can call me Mom if you want to " She said thats was really sweet because I rarely have family except for my Grandma Lily and my Uncle Reese and his 4 kids which are my older favorite cousins Layla , Talicia , Rhianna & Sequoia .

My mom is in an Insane asylum my pops died in the army . I had a older brother but he died in a gang shoot out.

" Im Aviance , nice to meet you Miss Misty , " I smiled

" I told you to call me mom its ok sweety " she said

I nodded my head shyly " We can go out to TGI Fridays tonight and get to know each other plus we can go baby shopping " she said sitting next to me texting on her iPhone 7 .

" That sounds great " I said smiling

Just as the doctor called my name in walked Majesty . My heart started beating and I damn near tripped over my two feet to hug him . He looked so good which made me smile .

He grabbed my hand as we walked to the back " This is your room the the doctor will be in here in 10 minutes " we all nodded .

I got up on the table with the help of Majesty & his moma .

" When did you get out baby " I asked

" Last week I've been handling business so I was lowkey know one knew but mom duce " He said rubbing his head .

I frowned but understood " Ive8actually missed you Michael its been feeling weird living in YOUR house alone " I said

" I know love '' he said staring at my tummy .

I looked at it raised my jacket up to expose my baby bump " Touch it " I said

He looked at me and then walked over to me rubbing my tummy and seen a smile on his face the doctor walked into the room with his clip board .

" Hello Miss Kingston how are you today , We are here today to see what you're having today ma'am " he said

He raised my jacket and placed the cold jelly on my tummy and pressed down with the scanner .

" Right there is its head , arms & If you look closely its fingers " He said

" Welp , It looks like your having a ........ Boy " Dr. Peyton said

" Omg , I really wanted a boy " I smiled

He wiped the jelly off my stomach and went to print off the ultrasound .

" A baby boy " His mother smiled rubbing my belly

" What should we name him ?" I asked Majesty

He shrugged " He could be a junior " He said

" What about Zahir Majesty Greenwood ." She said

" I like that its cute " i said

" Yeah , thats a Good name " Majesty said .

We all left the Clinic and headed hom Really i was sleepy " This Weekend we can go baby shopping " His mom said noticing how tired I was .

We got in Majesty's Challenger and drove off .

" Can we stop at Captain D's "I asked

He nodded " So what ya been doing this week " I asked picking up his phone takong selfies

He looked at me then back to the road with a blank expression. He is so freaking mean " Mane give me my shit Aviance damn girl you irritate me " He said

We pulled up to the Captain Ds and I ordered my food we pulled up to the payment window " Your total is $8.45 miss " the gay boy said I reached in my purse about to pay for my food but Majesty paid for it and gave me my drink and plate .

" You didnt have to " I rolled my eyes

" I did tho so shut up and lets go home " he said

I ate my food in the car and threw my trash away when we got in the house i slipped off my shoes went to the guest room where all my clothes were and put on a over sized Black shirt and my PINk black and grey socks . I took off my Lace frontal and put my real hair in a messy bun . I walked down stairs going to the kitchen getting a pack of lemon oreos and Chedder and Sour cream Ruffles and a Sprite with Minute made Watermelon juice .

I laid on the couch and put on my favorite movie ATL .

I felt my feet lift as Majesty sat down with a cover with my feet on his lap .

I looked up at him staring at me " The fuck you staring at " I said with a attitude .

" Look here Aviance don't fucking play with me you know damn well i barley like yo weird ass " He said pushing my feet off him

Bipolar bitch

" Boy , shut the fuck up I hate you dumb ass bitch get the hell away from me I didn't tell you to nut in me and get me pregnant " i said as a tear dropped

He looked at me and walked towards me he picked me up and carried me to his bed room.

He laid me down slipping off my panties and started to devour my lips & clitorus .

"Babyyy" I moaned

I felt myself about to cum but he stopped .

He pulled off all his clothes and slowly intered me, it still hurted but that hurt turned into pleasure . He slow stroaked me making ne look in his eyes we were making love not fucking .

" I love you " He said looking in my eyes .

I didnt know what to say but i felt the connection I grabbed his face & kissed all over him.

. . . . .

I CHANGED MY CHARACTERS BLAC & THE GAME ARE THE NEW CHARACTERS.

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL OTHERS I FEEL LIKE I NEED MORE READERS AND I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO START COMMENTING YOUR OPINIONS AND IDEAS IT MAKES ME FEEL I AM DOING GREAT .....SO PLEASE THIS CHAP SHOULD GET ATLEAST 10COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE THE BOOK IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER 😏🤘💋

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

124K 2.8K 16
Gabriella hates her husband and their relationship is dead, not that it ever began. It's over and she wants a divorce. However, his gambling has lan...
37.2K 1.1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
200K 4.3K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...
32.3K 1K 33
Nala and Brennon are back and trying to work everything out to fix their relationship. Except the path to get to a healthy relationship is bumpy as l...