Just A Dream (completed)

By cali1girl

The story of how James and Jenna met and how their relationship began. When James met Jenna at that meet and... More

the night they met
The Day They Meet Again
The Day James Asked For A Date
The Night Of Their First Date
The Day They Became A Couple
author's note
Chapter 7: The Day Jenna's Life Started Changing
Chapter 8: The Day Jenna Was Popular For A Day
Chapter 9: The Day Of Their One Month Anniversary
Chapter 10: The Night They Had A Big Time Christmas
Chapter 11: The First Day Of A New Year
Chapter 12: The Day Of Their First Valentines Day
Chapter 13: The Day That Their Love Was Approved
Chapter 14: The Night Of The Big Prom Disaster
Chapter 15: The Day After The Disaster
Chapter 16: The Night Of The Pop Tiger Awards
Chapter 17: The Night Of Their Perfect Prom
Chapter 18: The Night Of Jenna's Graduation
Chapter 19: The Day Jenna Moved Into Her Dorm
Chapter 20: The Day James Showed His Broken Heart
Chapter 21: The Night Of Their First Argument
Chapter 22: The Night Before Their First Anniversary
Chapter 23: The Night James Got His Feelings Hurt
Chapter 24: The Day Jenna Took Care Of James
Chapter 25: The Night They Went To A Big Time Party
Chapter 26: The Day Jenna Defended The Guys
Chapter 27: The Day They Left For The Big Time Tour
Chapter 28: The Day The Tour Began
Chapter 29: The Night James Showed His Insecurity
Chapter 30: The Night They Spent In Rio
Chapter 31: The Night They Spent In Vegas
Chapter 32: The Day Jenna Gave In
Chapter 33: The Night They Went Home
Chapter 34: The Night They Threw A Big Time Party
Chapter 35: The Day Of Their Second Anniversary
Chapter 36: The Day Of Both Love and Loneliness
Chapter 37: The Day Of Rumors And Drama
Chapter 38: The Day Of Their Big Time Beach Day
Chapter 39: The Day That Friends Spent Time Together
Chapter 40: The Day James Asked A Special Question
Chapter 41: The Day They Made The Announcement
Chapter 42: A Day Of Planning The Big Time Wedding
Chapter 43: A Day Of Paparazzi And Wedding Plans
Chapter 44: The Day James Got A Surprising Call
Chapter 45: The Day They Found Their Perfect Home
Chapter 46: The night of Jenna's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 47: The Day They Said I Do
Chapter 48: The Night They Celebrated Their Marriage
Chapter 49: The First Day Of Their Honeymoon
author's note
Chapter 50: The Day They Got A Special Surprise
Chapter 51: The Day Their Surprise Was Confirmed
Chapter 52: One Day In Her Third Month
Chapter 53: A Day Of Mood Swings Gone Wild
Chapter 54: The Day Jo Returned To The Palm Woods
WARNING: Very angsty ending (Be prepared!)
Chapter 56: The Day Everything Changed
Chapter 57: A Day Of Grieving
Chapter 58: The Day They All Said Goodbye
Chapter 59: The Day They Returned To Their Hometown
Chapter 60: The Day James Started To Move On
Authors Note

The Day Their Secret Got Out

110 2 2
By cali1girl

Big Time Rush crowds around Jenna as they enter Rocque Records, trying to make sure the girl is unseen by paparazzi. They don't see any around, but those sneaky photographers can hide. Before they left Jenna's house this morning, James warned them that he doesn't want the paparazzi to see Jenna. Kendall, Carlos, and Logan agreed, saying that James was right in wanting to protect Jenna's privacy. She doesn't care about being famous, so she deserves to continue her normal life, even though she's dating James.

"Dogs, where have you been?" Gustavo yells. "You're ten minutes late!"

"We were picking Jenna up." Kendall answers as all four boys step aside, revealing James's new girlfriend. Gustavo and Kelly look at her carefully. While Kelly gives her a friendly smile, Gustavo gets closer and looks her in the eyes. Her smile fades and she glances at James from the corner of her eye. The music producer is really starting to creep her out with his threatening stare. He's start to scare her. James told her that Gustavo Rocque has mental issues (Those were his words only. No one else has diagnosed Gustavo with "mental issues") and she's starting to question whether or not the man should get checked out.

"Who is she?" He asks them.

"My girlfriend." James says, wrapping his arm around Jenna's waist.

"Of course she is." Gustavo says. "NOW GET YOUR BUTTS INTO THE STUDIO!"

When the guys are in the recording booth, Jenna takes a seat next to Kelly.

James puts his headphones on and flashes Jenna a smile. They've been together for a week. They didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together, though. Jenna has had a lot of homework this week, so they weren't able to go out, but they make sure to call each other. And even though it was a school night, James called her last night and they talked for a whole hour. It was one in the morning when they finally hung up. At first, Jenna was kind of snappy because he woke her up, but all it took was a few jokes to cheer her up.

"You're recording Love Me Love Me today." Kelly says into the microphone.

After the song is recorded, the guys are given a ten minute break. The band and Jenna are going to have lunch in the lobby. James made some of those peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that he made for his and Jenna's first date, since she seemed to really enjoy them. Secretly, he hopes that she'll make some of that spaghetti that she mentioned.

Kendall, Carlos, and Logan watch as James kisses Jenna's temple. They didn't think he could become so obsessed with one girl in only two weeks. Sure, Jenna is pretty and sweet, but it seems like James sees something really special about her. They all like Jenna and think she's really cool, but she's rather shy. She's not the kind of girl that they are use to seeing James date. Of course, they should probably be happy that he found a decent girl this time. Rachel and Annie are probably the only girls he has dated that didn't annoy him. The others were either clingy, whiny, or mean. Jenna seems really sweet.

"Why does Gustavo look so angry all the time?" Jenna asks as they sit on the floor.

"We don't know." Logan says. "Kelly doesn't even know."

"He's just naturally insane." Kendall adds.

"Okaaay." Jenna says in a sing song voice, accepting a sandwich from James.

"You know he originally wanted to take Kendall only?" Carlos tells her. James glares at him, remembering when Gustavo rejected him. It took Kendall giving the man an ultimatum (Take all four of them or get absolutely nothing) for James's dream to finally come true. He really likes being in a band with his best friends even more than he would like being a solo artist. It's nice to share his dream with someone else, even though that wasn't how he originally planned it. He doesn't mind this change in plans at all.

"I know." Jenna nods. "When Jay and I went on our first date, he told me about the Giant Turd song. Smart move, Kendall."

"Gustavo had it coming." Kendall argues.

"He definitely deserved it." James tells his girlfriend, kissing her cheek.

"I'm sure he did." Jenna agrees, letting her head fall against his shoulder. She's really happy that they're dating, but there are some concerns that she has regarding the relationship. They've already established Jennas's fear of becoming paparazzi bait, but what about James Diamond fangirls? Dak Zevon's current girlfriend got death threats when she first started dating the teen hearthrob. What would happen to Jenna if people knew about her and James? James is hot and he has lots of female fans that would be extremely jealous if they knew that he has a girlfriend.

"Hey, I'm gonna talk to Jenna alone." James says as he helps Jenna off the floor. He takes her hand and they walk down the hallway and around the corner. While Jenna stands back against the wall, James rests his forehead against hers and strokes her cheek. She seems worried and he wants to know what's wrong. He isn't about to take her home later without knowing what is bothering her.

"Okay, tell me what's wrong." He whispers, kissing her softly.

"If people did find out we're dating, what about your fans?" Jenna asks quietly. "I've seen girls get death threats when they start dating a really hot and famous guy?"

"First of all, thanks for the compliment." James chuckles, laughing out loud when Jenna slaps his chest. "Secondly, I won't let anyone mess with you."

"Promise?"

"I promise." James says, kissing her forehead.

"Okay." Jenna wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. In the past two weeks, her life has changed big time. She's still the same person she has always been, but now she's dating someone of a much higher social status than her. Weird, right?

"Come on." James says, holding her hand as they walk back down the hallway.

Jenna has a pretty good feeling that someone is watching them as they leave Rocque Records. And did she hear a camera snapping? She hopes not. She hopes that they're just a tourist taking pictures of the sights in Los Angeles, not some wack job paparazzi snapping pics of Hollywood's next big thing and the girl that happens to be dating one of the guys. She eagerly gets into the limo, relief slowly coming over her. She is pretty certain that she heard a camera, but she's just going to pretend that she didn't. She's been having a good week and she will not let it be ruined by her paranoia.

If the world did know about the new couple and people did start bothering Jenna, Lacey would probably blow a gasket. They've been friends since Kindergarten and Lacey is the protective one. If anyone ever bullies Jenna, Lacey will make sure to get pay back. One time, Anna Dalton tripped Jenna in the hallway and Lacey ended up doing the same thing to Anna.

"Hey, did you guys hear a camera?" She asks, trying not to sound worried.

"Um, we don't think so." Kendall says, looking out the window.

James frowns with worry. He hopes that Jenna's just being paranoid. Neither one of them is ready for their relationship to go public. If James was dating any other girl, he wouldn't care, but Jenna is just one of those people that has no business in the public eye. She wouldn't be able to handle it. James is pretty new to this stuff himself and he hasn't had a whole lot of Hollywood dating experience.

"Hey, I'll take you home in the other car." James tells her. "We would draw too much attention if we showed up in a limo."

"Fantastic." Jenna says tiredly, yawning.

When they arrive at the Palm Woods, James and Jenna immediately go to the Big Time Rush mobile. James waves at his friends, then starts the car and backs out of the parking space. Slowly driving out of the parking garage, he notices someone, holding what James thinks is a camera, hiding behind a car. He gulps heavily, hoping they didn't see him and Jenna together. He's far from being ashamed of his girlfriend. He doesn't want it to come across that way because it's not true. As he has stated many times, he just cares about Jenna's privacy and safety.

"Thanks for taking me home." Jenna says when they finally park in front of her house. She gives him a quick hug and kiss before walking to the front door.

The guys spend the rest of the day playing video games, watching hockey, and a couple of hours are spent at the pool. Now they are back in 2J and watching Hollywood Insider with Katie and Ms. Knight. Apparently, Dak Zevon is at the center of some scandal. That's surprising, since he's usually a squeaky clean star. The news is saying that he said some inappropriate stuff to the paparazzi, even playing a video of the incident. On the screen, Dak is seen walking out of his house with a pretty blonde chick with paparazzi crowding around him. He tries to make it to his car, but paparazzi are in the way. Eventually, he snaps and his words are hidden by shrill bleeps. It's understandable that he snapped because being a paparazzi magnet eventually gets old.

"In other news, two photographers from TMZ snapped some pictures of Big Time Rush singer James Diamond and a mysterious brunette..." The reporter says. James looks up just as two pictures of him and Jenna show up. One must have been taken when they were leaving Rocque Records and another was taken as they were getting into the Big Time Rush mobile. Oh, they are screwed now. They are in big trouble.

"Oh, this is bad." Carlos says, staring at the screen.

"I've gotta call Jenna." James says, frantically rushing to the home phone. He dials Jenna's number and anxiously waits for her to pick up. He doesn't want her to leave her home, not knowing what to expect.

"You're seriously dating this boy even though I've told you that I don't like him?" Will Harper tells his daughter.

Jenna sighs as she sits next to him on the couch. Her dad isn't crazy about her dating James, but he hasn't told her to stop either. Frankly, she would love if he just learned to like James, but she's perfectly satisfied with at least being allowed to date him. Maybe her dad will come to like James after he meets the boy. She's probably going to invite him over soon, so he can get to know her family. Anyway, her dad will never have a good opinion of her boyfriend unless they meet face to face, so James needs to visit.

"Yeah, I am." She responds. "Look, I'll have him over sometime if you want me to. You'll see that he's really not a bad guy."

"Jenna, you barely know him." Will argues.

"But I'm getting to know him." Jenna insists as her cell phone rings. She grabs her phone from the coffee table and looks at the caller ID. She smiles when she sees James's name, not paying attention when her dad rolls his eyes.

"Hello?" She says sweetly.

"Jenna, turn Hollywood Insider on." James tells her.

"Um, okay?" Jenna says, her smile fading as she mouths for Chris to turn it to Hollywood Insider. "Okay, it's on. Now what?"

"Look at it." James says sadly.

Jenna looks at the TV and nearly drops the phone. Two pictures of her and James leaving Rocque Records and getting into a car are shown, while a reporter discusses them. The headline "James Diamond's Mystery Girl" appears on the screen. Oh no...Mystery Girl? Great, she's known as the Mystery Girl. That's better than people knowing her name, but it's not much better. She knew that she heard a camera.

"Oh My God." Chris says in disbelief.

"You see? I knew this would happen!" Will says angrily.

"No." Jenna whispers as tears start to fall down her cheeks. "Jay, what are we gonna do?"

"Look, just lay low tomorrow, okay?" James says in a soothing voice. "I'll come over tomorrow."

"Okay." Jenna says shakily. She feels like she's gonna be sick. She wants to have a normal life. She doesn't want to be the center of attention. She doesn't want people following her around with cameras. She doesn't want any of this. All she wants is James, but she doesn't want anything else related to Hollywood. No paparazzi, no fans, no interviews, nothing. But she should know that people don't always get what they want.

"It'll be okay." James says gently.

"Yeah." Jenna says tearfully before hanging up. Her mom, dad, and sister embrace her just as she breaks down in tears.

Uh-oh. Looks like their secret is out.

What do you think will happen next..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 433 20
Riley Evans is a girl being hunted...only she doesn't know she is or that she is being hunted by a vampire or that her best friends, Carlos and Kenda...
44.7K 851 29
A collection of Kendall Schmidt One Shots! Requests are OPEN!
4K 23 60
James Maslow, Kendall Schmidt, Carlos Pena jr., and Logan Henderson had to leave there home town behind and their best friend. What happens in a few...
20.2K 562 35
What Happens When The Guy You Love Only sees you as a friend? Well that's what's happening to Aylinn Henderson. Her and James Maslow have been friend...