It's A Bit Complicated

By jcupcakkey

Jordan is Anthony Padilla's younger sister and youngest employee at Smosh. Anthony gives Jordan a promotion... More

"That's me."
No More Of That
Elevators
Never Have I Ever
Thai Food
Loverboy
A Proposal
A Long Night
Sleepover
Kiss Me
Big Mistake
Attack
A/N
Nice
Sleep
I Love You
A/N
Smosh Winter Games
Overcome
A/N-ENDING
A/N
A/N~NEW BOOK
SEQUEL?
SEQUEL UPDATE

Liar

1.5K 29 6
By jcupcakkey

Jordan's POV

When I woke up, Noah was missing. I sat up slowly and looked around. He was nowhere in my room. I walked out into the living room to see him talking on the phone. I ducked behind the wall, ready to leave so I wouldn't interrupt him.

"Wes!" Noah exclaimed, catching my immediate attention, "You finally pick up."

I leaned against the wall.

"I told her."

"What do you mean 'what'd I tell her?'. I told her I like her."

My heart dropped. I don't remember this.

"She was asleep, she didn't say anything."

"Stop laughing."

"What do I do?"

I decided to make myself known, faking like I just woke up.

"Noah?" I shuffled into the room, yawning.

"Bye Mom, I love you." Noah said quickly, hanging up the phone.

"Hey Jordan." He smiled, walking over to me and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I woke up and you weren't there." I explained.

"I had to call my mom. She was worried." Noah apologized.

Liar.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...
18.4K 249 48
Alexis is Wes' sister. When she moves in with Wes due to some questionable circumstances she is asked to join Smosh games due to her good gaming and...
49.8K 1K 53
Veronica Cruz has been dating Smosh's one and only Anthony Padilla for over two years, but for the past few months, Veronica hasn't felt the way she...
20.6K 420 36
-SEQUEL TO IT'S A BIT COMPLICATED- Something's going down...And no one is making it out whole. Cover was found on Pinterest