Dream Boy (Jacob x Reader)

By mrsmukeaf

Jacob Stegosaurus the love of your life. When you get the chance to go to his concert, will he fall in love w... More

Dream Boy
Concert
But You're 13!
wedding

Jacob

357 3 2
By mrsmukeaf

You pushed your way through people to stand in the front row, pulling your stool out of your justice purse so stand on because you're short.
As soon as you stand on the stool jacob comes out on stage and starts singing sweatshirt. He was even wearing a sweatshirt!
You screamed as loud as you could and waved your arms over your head, causing him to wink at you.
You grabbed your poster from your purse and held it up. It read, "Jacob have my babies!!!" He laughed as he saw it and made eye contact as he sang.
You can wear my sweatshirt...
You started into his eyes and could already picture the ring on your finger.
He only had two songs, so the concert was only about 10 minutes.
After hit or miss, everyone left and you made your way backstage again.
Some emts were carrying the girl you drugged off on a stretcher but you shrugged it off as you tried to find Jacob.
And then you saw him. He was beautiful.
You could see his braces from a mile away.
You walked up to him and instantly said "i love you"
"i love you too, y/n"
"how'd you know my name!" you gasped
"i'm psychic" he smirked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...