I got Kidnapped by One Direct...

By abbbbbyyyyy__

Abigail was just a normal girl who lived a normal life. Then one day when she was walking home from school, s... More

I got Kidnapped by One Direction?
Chapter 1 Darkness
Chapter 2 The mission
Chapter 3 Mission Failed?
Chapter 4 Food Fight
Chapter 5 Was it a night mare? Or was it flash back?
Chapter 7 The dress
Chapter 8 Nandos
Chapter 9 The Prank
Chapter 10 The Shooting Star
Chapter 11 The secret
Chapter 12 Truth or Dare
Chapter 13 Little Unicorn Photo Bomber
Chapter 14 Hidden Talents
Chapter 15 Carnival
Chapter 16 Swag Masta From Doncaster
Chapter 17 Christmas
Chapter 18 A Family Always Stays Together
Chapter 19 World War III
Chapter 20 Am I Really Ok?
Chapter 21 I Deserve It
Chapter 22 It's All My Fault
Chapter 23 Help Me?
Chapter 24 First Stop: Airport
Chapter 25 2nd Stop: Plane To England
Chapter 26 3rd Stop: England
Chapter 27 Private Talk
Chapter 28 Surprise
Chapter 29 Superman's Here
Chapter 30 The Note
Chapter 31 Reunited
Chapter 32 Water Fight
Chapter 33 Hide And Seek
Chapter 34 Roses
Chapater 35 Goodbye

Chapter 6 Niall tells her the story

10.4K 265 58
By abbbbbyyyyy__

Chapter 6 Niall Tells Her The Story

What's Niall talking about? What does he mean about what happened?

He took a deep breath.

'A long time ago when you were about 2 years old and I was 3 years old, our parents got divorced'

'They got divorced because dad was very strict to us and he would always get angry and drunk. When they got divorced, I stayed with mum and you stayed with dad. And I think your flash back is true since dad was very angry'

'Wait!' I cut Niall off.

'So the parents I have now, aren't my parents?' I asked. He nodded. Oh. They never told me!?!?

'But, how did I live with them?'

'Dad didn't love you anymore, so he put you in an orphanage and they adopted you'

'Am I born in Australia or Ireland?'

'Ireland' he answered.

'So I'm Irish?'

He nodded.

'So, if I was born in Ireland, how did I end up in Australia?'

'When our parents got divorced, you and dad went to Australia, and mum and I went to England.' now that makes a lot of sense.

'Okay, so our parents got divorced, I stayed with dad and went to Australia, you stayed with mum and went to England. I was born in Ireland so I'm Irish. Dad putted me in an orphanage and I got adopted by my "parents" and I thought they were my actual parents but they're not'

'Yep'

'How did I not remember any of this?'

'Because you were 2 years old'

'Then how did you remember?'

'I was told'

'Right. Ok, I'm done with my questions I think'

'Ok, let's go now lads. Night Abby' Niall said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

**IN THE MORNING**

'Aww, isn't she adorable when she sleeps?'

'She's mine'

'No! She's mine!'

Who are they talking about?

'She's mine Lou'

'She's not yours Harry!'

What? Why are Louis and Harry here? I swear, I'm going to kill them for distracting my sleep.

I opened my eyes and sat up when they left. I got out of bed then went downstairs to find them.

'HARRY! LOUIS!' I shouted.

'Oh yay! She's awake! So how was your beauty sleep?' Louis asked as he came towards me with Harry.

'It was great at first, UNTIL SOMEONE or should I say YOU TWO, came in the room while I was sleeping and then you started talking about stuff which disturbed my sleep!'

'Ohhh, I'm guessing that you're not a morning person?' Who isn't?

'Yes!'

'I can tell...' Harry said.

'Wait, then why didn't you wake up when we were there?' Harry asked

'Because I wanted more sleep' they really don't know that I love sleeping don't they?

'Oh sorry Abby'

'Yeah, sorry Abby, we promise that we won't do it again. Right Haz?'

'Yep'

'You better not do it again, or else...' I say pointing at them. I am so going to kick their butts off if they disturb my sleep again.

'We won't!' Louis says shaking his head.

'Good.' I smiled.

'Louis! Abby! Cook breakfast!' Liam called out as he came downstairs. We both groaned. Yes, we are still punished, at least we don't have to be in our rooms anymore.

'Haha! Have fun cooking!' Harry said as he ruffled Louis' hair and gave me a wink and walked upstairs.

'So what do you want to make?' Louis asked as he made his way to the kitchen with me following him.

'I don't know. I'm seriously not in the mood for cooking'

'Do you want to make pancakes?'

'Yeah, whatever'

'Ok, you cook the pancakes and I will set up the table' Oh hell no, I'm cooking the food.

'What! Why do I have to cook!?'

'Because I said so and I can't cook'

'Fine, I'll cook but you have to clean the dishes afterwards'

'What!' Louis said in shocked.

'Well, you can cook if you-'

'Ok! I'll do the dishes afterwards' he groaned and walked to the cupboard to get the plates and forks.

*****

I walk over to the table with 2 plates full of pancakes.

'Ok! Breakfast is ready!' I called out as I placed the two plates on the table.

'YAY! Pancakes!' Niall called out.

I check the table if everything is there.

Placemats check

Plates check

Forks check

Syrup....No syrup?

'LOUIS!' I called out.

'Yes love?' he said as he towards me.

'Where's the syrup? And the whip cream?'

'Oh, I forgot. Sorry' he said and went back to the kitchen.

'Here you go, and I also brought the strawberries and blueberries' he smiled and placed it on the table.

'Thanks Lou' I smiled. Now where to sit.

Oh...

'Sit here love' Harry called out, tapping the seat. No. Please. Anywhere but there! I don't want to sit between Harry and Louis!

'Uhh'

'Please?' Harry said with his puppy eyes. Argh I have to anyway, there's no more seats left. Note to myself, next time we all eat at this table, seat next to someone that you want to seat next to ASAP.

'I'm going to have to anyway' I then start to walk over to the seat.

'Yay!' Harry called out.

'Hey Abby' Louis winked at me. I rolled my eyes. This is going to be a long breakfast.

**30 MINUTES LATER**

'Niall! You have to share!' Zayn called out.

So you see here, there were 5 pancakes left, so Niall got all of it since all of us were full except Zayn. So now they are fighting. Liam is trying to make them stop fighting.

'Hey, remember to dress up before 12 okay?' Louis whispered in my ear.

'Yeah, yeah, I won't forget' I tell him. I look at the time. It's exactly 11:25. Crap. I quickly get off my chair.

'I'm going to be upstairs!' I called out as I ran up to my room.

As soon as I'm in my room, I run straight to the walk in wardrobe. What to wear, what to wear, what to wear.

About 15 minutes later finding clothes, I finally found an outfit to wear. I look at the time, 11:44. Ok time to shower. I go to the bathroom with my clothes, radio since I'm going to listening to music while I'm showering. I lock the door and brush my teeth. I turned on my radio and 'Wings' by Little Mix came on. I LOVE this song! I then get in the shower and start singing.

Mama told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly. Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And if they give you shhhh...

Then they can walk on by

My feet, feet can't touch the ground
And I can't hear a sound
But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah

Walk, walk on over there
'Cause I'm too fly to care, oh yeah

Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is

Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you

Cause wings are made to fly

And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say - it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky

These wings are made to fly

**ABOUT 10 MINUTES LATER*

After putting my outfit on, I start blow-drying my hair. After that, I brush my hair and decide it to leave it down and put and pretty flower crown on. I then put a minimum of make-up. I seriously don't want to look like those cake face people. I look at the time. 11:58. Why does time go so fast!?

When I finished with my make-up, I put on my moustache necklace and white converse. I then get my wallet, Baby Lips, sunglasses (I would bring my phone, but I have no idea where it is) and put it all in my bag and run to the door. Do I have everything? Yeah, I think I do. I open the door and see Louis.

'Hey' I say awkwardly.

'You look nice' he said.

'Um, thanks? I guess and you do too' I smiled.

'You're 1 minute late you know'

'It's just 1 minute Lou! Sheesh'

'Ok, ok let's go' he said holding my hand and walking to the stairs.

'So, how are we going to leave without getting caught?' I asked as we stopped at the top of the stairs.

'Shh, look over there' he said as he pointed to the living room that was down the hall.

'What about it?'

'All the boys are down there'

'Uh, Ok'

'let's go'

We quietly go downstairs and hid behind the couch.

'It's clear, now all we have to do is go to the-'

'I know Louis, I've done this before'

'Oh, right, ok'

We stood up and quietly go to the door. I then start to count my steps again like what I did before.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...-

'Where are you two going?'

Not this again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653 50 23
Carter Boston was just a normal girl, One Direction posters all over her wall, just a normal fangirl with a dream to meet them. When walking into the...
178K 2.4K 32
When Abigail and her sister Sophia discover her parents have died in a plane cash and they will be moving to London with an old family friend they th...
40.8K 1.4K 30
Ariel is not the average 18-year-old girl. She never talks to her parents, she lives on her own in Boston, and her sister isn't doing too well. After...
3.8K 53 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...