The flirty type ( an ohshc st...

By BloodAndRoses13

Kei Koizumi is a new student at Ouran, and, after being kidnapped, winds up at the host club! Watch the flirt... More

Kai Koizumi is not a morning person.
Tis' Confusion!
The flirty type!
Piggyback rides and lollies
Secrets don't make friends
Blackmail
High School Musical!!!
You Can Sew?!?!?
The twins make a game!
messing with the twins heads!
The Beach!!!
Hellfish shunting!!!
Awkward dinner!!!
You bastard!!!
Tamaki makes a game!!!
Kai's plans are ruined!
Does that answer your question?
Cleaning relaxes me
Hikaru gets tackled!
To the mall!!!
It matches my sexuality!
How gay though?
Llama costumes and sombreros! (Part 1)
Llama costumes and sombreros! (Part 2)
A ball?
A suit?
The twins house!
We're playing what?
Authors note
Good advice
Truth.
Kyoya?!?

The rules!

3.6K 158 1
By BloodAndRoses13

I sprawl across the couch and grin at the confused faces of my friends.
"Oh-"
"We've played-"
"That!" The twins exclaim, creepy smiles crawling over their faces.
"Well now I know I don't want to play." Haruhi grumbles.
"No! Haruhi please, no game would be fun without my precious daughter!" Tamaki proclaims, jumping up and grabbing her by the arms, swinging her around.
"All right all right! Just put me down!"
"Yeah boss-"
"She can't play if-"
"She's all sick-"
"From spinning around!"
Tamaki immediately stopped and placed her in her seat, and leapt into his own.
"So how does this game work hika-chan, Kao-chan?" Honey questioned.
"Hey! This is my game, I'll explain it!" I sprung up, and flourished my arms dramatically.
"You see, the rules are quite simple, you take turns asking each other truth," I pause to smirk at haruhi "or dare!"
"And what if I don't want to do the dare?" Haruhi deadpans.
"Well then m'dear, you get a forfeit. It's basically whatever we pick for you to do, and that one, you HAVE to do." I wink at her jokingly, and then leisurely slip back into my seat, a slow smile crawling across my face at the chaos about to erupt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 16.7K 53
Starting a new school isn't always easy. You are a new student at Ouran academy and are just trynna survive. You aren't a girly girl and make up and...
226K 6.5K 21
A young boy born in a rich family was sent to Ouran High School to start his new life. Unknown to his family, he was in the closet... When he happens...
241K 5.6K 21
Shion is Haruhi's cousin. Shion and Haruhi meets the host club. Shion will also meet his childhood best friend who which he truly loved. Every host c...
351K 10.2K 38
Ranked #1 in ohshcxreader 02-24-19. Due to family issues, you have to live with your cousin Haurhi. It isn't so bad, going to such a rich kid school...