THE PACK TEXTS

By prickstar123

Just the pack texting each other off recording, nothing much. More

#1: Username problems
#2: New years special
#3:FOODDD
#4 IRELAND
#5:Lady friend problems
#6: Different places, different homes
#7: Happy Birthday
#8 Pokemon Go
#9: Gamescom
#10:The Pack Event(Part 1) and breaking the 4th Wall

I'm sorry but I can't.

850 21 19
By prickstar123

I failed you guys, I guess. I can't really cope with the uploads on this book considering that I belong to another community in other social media which is Twitter.

I haven't really watched the pack nowadays so sometimes I can't keep up on the events happening. Also, I have been more inactive nowadays, abandoning this book. I'm truly sorry if this ended really early. To all those who still read this book though I take a while to upload a chapter, thank you for the support.

I know I'm a really bad writer right now, it's because I've become an artist who posts art on Twitter now. I haven't even talked to almost all of my internet friends in this wattpad community, I don't consider it as friends anymore. Plus I had a bit argument with one of my longest internet friends. I have my own group of Twitter friends who care about me so. Nobody cares that I'm alive in this app.

I'm sorry but this account is going to be deactivated but I'll be rarely active. I'm truly sorry that I'm no longer updating this book.

To all my friends who were involved in my life through wattpad, just forget about me, thanks.

I'm truly sorry, I have my own plans now.

-C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
83.1K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...