Bad Things

medstudentlab3 által

Based on the song Bad Things by MGK and Camila Cabello Explicit Warning! Több

Bad Things

3.5K 111 48
medstudentlab3 által

For the explicit part you have to follow me because for some reason Wattpad made it private and I don't know how to do it back. (PS: If you know massage me ASAP)

The girls of Fifth Harmony were in their kitchen enjoying their day off. The weather outside was horrible so they decided to just hang out although the mood wasn't the lightest in the room. The breaking up rumors and the haters started to attack again because of Camila's newly realased song 'Bad Things'. The truth is that it didn't matter how hard they tried to ignore the comments it affacted the group anyways and it didn't help that non of them was willing to talk about it. Normani's and Camila's relationship just started to get back on track again and that meant Ally could open up again because she was crushed by the tension. Lauren hasn't acknowledged Camila since the Camren thing started blow up and the two best friends now were nothing else but business partners. And there was Dinah who reached the point where she had enough.

– Hey Walz! I liked your song! – she turned towards the brunette who looked like a deer in headlights.

– T-thank you? – she stuttered and tried to be invisible because everybody in the room was watching her. Well, everybody except Lauren who was too engrossed in a book.

– But I couldn't help and wonder how the hell can you come up with them lyrics? I mean... you haven't done anything bad in your life... – the Polynesian wiggled her eyebrows.

– I'm not as innocent as you think Cheechee – Camila shot her tongue out and secretly glanced towards her raven-haired band mate who was smirking but still pretending to read.

– Oh come on, you never even made out with a guy, you act like if you still think they have cooties. What can be those bad things if I only knew you like? Hand touching? – Dinah teased her but the girls were already giggling.

– She's right! What happened with the Mila who didn't even dare to sing 'I like it a little rough'? – Normani spoke up and the mood elevated instantly. It was almost like in the good old days. Almost, because Lauren still haven't mood an inch, but Camila could tell she is listening.

– First of all I know boys don't have cooties and second of all... you know how it goes... Lady on the streets, crazy in the sheets – Camila winked.

– Okay, good try Mila, but you're more saint than any of us. More than Ally... – the tall blond pointed to her baking friend who tried to fake that she just got hurt.

 – Lauser! Put that thing down and vote!

– That thing is called a book Dinah-Jane – Lauren replied sarcastically.

– Just vote you grumpy ass! Mani, Ally and I are saying that there is no way Mila wrote that song from experience because she is too pure – Dinah explained.

Lauren finally lifted her gaze up to meet Camila's and she met with a cocky smirk which was very unusual from the brunette.

– Well, I don't see Camila doing bad things either so I'm with you guys – Lauren answered and cocked her eyebrow challengingly.

– Well, no matter what you see no matter what you do I only wanna do bad things to you – Camila shrugged and sent a kiss to everybody before leaving the kitchen with her hips swinging a little bit more sensually then necessary.

She was happy that the things finally started to getting better between the band. She hated the feeling that she is the outsider and she knew Dinah tried to involve her as much as she could but she didn't want the Polynesian to choose any sides. Normani was mad at her first but now she started to warm up and she realized why Camila had her songs outside. Ally hated the tension so she was not about to do the same as Dinah, she just stick with Mani, because some horrible people said horrible things about the younger Latina and she just couldn't handle that. Camila didn't blame either of them. Lauren on the other hand... On the public they didn't interact at all because every glance got recognized which annoyed the green-eyed girl to the end, the group thought they had some heated, ugly argument and they were sure that the two women was barely even on speaking terms. The truth is, they were just fine, well more than fine.

Lauren walked in Camila's room and lied down on her back, kissing the brunette's cheek while she pulled out her earphones. They had a huge amount of time just for the two of them, because with the tension between Camila and the other girls they avoided the brunette and Lauren was just usually grumpy or she politely declined their invitations so they could be together.

– Who was the inspiration behind the song? – Lauren asked teasingly while she started to nibble the brown-eyed musician's earlobe.

– Well, it was a breathtakingly beautiful girl and apparently, she is blind because she just said she can't see me doing bad things despite of the fact that she and I did some of those bad things together already – Camila answered and shimmied around so she could face the pale-skinned Latina.

– Mhhm, maybe she just need some reminder – the older woman hummed to the other's lips.

– The girls are home Lo! – Camila said but her hands already sneaked under Lauren's jeans and she squeezed her but gently.

– So if we would do it now, would it be a bad thing? – Lauren connected their lips and kissed her passionately.

– Lucky for you, I wanna do bad things to you – Camila quoted the song and she flipped them over in an instant.

She deepened the kiss, swiping her tongue along Lauren' bottom lip, asking for permission which she got almost immediately. When the green-eyed musician quietly groaned into Camila's mouth, she sneaked her hand under her T-shirt, reaching for her braless chest.

– I love your habit of 'I only wear a bra when I have to'. – Camila husked into Lauren's ear while she started teasing her nipple with her fingers.

Soon enough Lauren got impatient and yanked her own T-shirt down and Camila's followed it not much later. When the older Latina whimpered after a bit rougher pinch Camila scooted lower, peppering kisses along Lauren's jawline, down to her neck where she bit the other woman's sensitive point, leaving a mark and eliciting a louder groan. When she reached Lauren's breasts with her mouth the raven-haired girl let out a series of profanities which just spurred Camila on. She closed her lips around the already hardened bud, sucking it lightly, nibbling it with her tongue. The green-eyed musician pushed her head closer signaling Camila what she wants, but the younger just continued to tease her. The brunette gently bit on Lauren's nipple and she was rewarded with the loudest moan yet. After she gave the other mound the same treatment she descended on the other girl's body, leaving open-mouthed kisses everywhere, worshiping every inch of the ivory skin. Lauren unbuttoned her own jeans before so when the brown-eyed musician reached the hem of it she smirked up and slid one hand inside of it, but she stayed over Lauren's underwear.

– Spread your legs – she commanded in a raspy tone filled with arousal.Lauren did as she was told, letting the other girl swipe her hand along her totally soaked underwear. She would have been ashamed but Camila always had this affect on her. At first she tried to hide it but now she knew this turns on the brunette more than anything.

– Oh my god, you're so wet for me – Camila groaned and pushed a finger roughly onto Lauren's clit.

She started to draw lazy circles with enough force to drive the other Latina crazy but not enough the send her over the edge anytime soon. With her free hand she pushed the fabric down to the pale-skinned musician's ankle leaving the girl only in her black lace thong. She begun to tease Lauren's entrance as well, pushing her pointer towards it, but still over her underwear while her thumb never left the other's sensitive bundle of nerves.

– Caamz! – Lauren squealed and bucked her hips forward for more friction. – Stop teasing!

– Then tell me what you want – she ordered her jet black eyes burned into Lauren's emerald ones.

– Your tongue. I want your tongue – she whispered breathlessly because as soon as she blurted out the first word, her pantie was gone and Camila was hovering over her soaking wetness.

– You're damping, it's so hot – Camila mumbled before leaning forward, swiping along Lauren's sex tentatively. – And you taste sooo gooood.

Camila's mouth found her way to Lauren's sensitive bud, sucking on it before drawing criss-cross patterns which she knew will drive the green-eyed girl crazy with want. Her pointer circled around the older Latina's heated channel but not entering her just yet. The raven-haired woman started to feel herself building up and she thought she will explode if she can't reach her high so she shamelessly grabbed a fistful from the brown locks and begun to grind on Camila's tongue.

The brunette smirked because of the desperate movements of the other so she pushed her finger into Lauren and set a fierce tempo with it, trusting inside her hard and fast.

– More – Lauren moaned and Camila added her middle finger immediately not slowing down the actions with her tongue or hand.

Suddenly the door burst open but Lauren wasn't in a state when she could notice or maybe she did she just didn't give a single fuck about it. Camila's tongue felt so good and her fingers were pumping in her frantically, reaching deep in her, curling up and bumping into the right spot. She felt herself getting closer and closer, she just needed a few more strokes and a few more circles, so she wasn't about to stop her moans or bucking her hips when that damn door flung open.

And lucky for her, Camila wasn't stopping either. She continued to eat her like she's a hungry animal, and her hand was even increasing the pace because she knew the signs from her girl and she was close. So when Dinah barged in with Normani and Ally, Camila just looked at them, holding the eye contact with the Polynesian, marching her eyebrow cockily and smirking proudly when Lauren shouted her name and reached her orgasm.

Normani grabbed the frozen blond and shut the door closed. Camila let Laurenl ride out the sensations before licking her juices up and from her fingers.

– She wasn't lying when she said she isn't that innocent – they heard Ally from outside who was still observing her shocked tall friend. Dinah tried the overcome the fact that she just witnessed two of her band mates having sex and Camila was even looking at her with that god damn expression!

– Yeah, I think she would have said 'I told you so' if her tongue hasn't been occupied – Dinah blurted out her thoughts.

– So she is not innocent. Not at all.

A/N: I tried and now here is the place for the shameless self-promo. I have a series called Our Month check it up :)

God bless y'all in Allysin voice

B.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
22.8M 798K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...