Alpha

由 ashleylaurenwrites

(Sequel to Luna) Paisley doesn't know what she ever did to deserve this. She has been locked in a cellar for... 更多

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 35

5.2K 204 14
由 ashleylaurenwrites

"Mom, I promise that I'll come and visit soon," I assured her, hugging her.

"I know. I'm just sad because you've finally grown up and so much time got taken away from me to watch you grow up," she sniffled.

"Dad, I'll be fine! Don't worry about me!" Avalon said, hugging our dad one last time.

Clay, Phillip and Lindley were already in the car. They were just waiting on our parents, because they wouldn't let us go. "Mom, you have to let go of me," I said softly. She nodded, letting go of my and watching me hop into the passenger seat of the car. Avalon crawled in to the backseat next to Phillip and got buckled in, waving goodbye.

"Bye mom and dad! I love you, we'll be back to visit soon!" I called before shutting the door.

"I think we'll have to be back to visit soon," Clay laughed, and I nodded. I grabbed my earbuds and phone and started listening to music, falling asleep within ten minutes of the ride.

~~~~

"Paisley," a soft voice said. I opened my eyes and saw my the familiar blue green eyes staring at me. "We're home."

It was dark outside as I crawled out of the car. Phillip and Avalon weren't here and I could only assume that they were at the pack house.

Clay had pulled his car into a huge garage. There were three other cars in it, all of them nicer then the car he had driven to my old pack lands. There was a large workbench on the far side and a door that I assumed just lead to outside.

Clay woke up Lindley and we all grabbed our suitcases and followed Clay inside. He lead us through a back entry way and the kitchen, all looking absolutely amazing. There was dark hard wood flooring throughout the areas that we saw, and it contrasted nicely with the white trim and cabinets and light grey walls. We both followed him upstairs to a large hallway.

He opened one door, and stood aside. "You can stay in here, Lindley," he said. She nodded, rolling her suitcase into the room. I dropped my suitcase right where it was and followed after her, throwing myself into the bed as she opened her suitcase. She laughed.

"I'm so happy that you and Clay really are siblings. He always wanted a brother or sister, you know," I said.

"I'm happy too," she smiled, closing the door so she could put on a pair of pajamas. My mom and I had taken her shopping a couple days ago so she could get some clothes to last herself a couple days. We were gonna go shopping again in a couple of days so she could actually get a full wardrobe.

Our room is the one at the end of the hall on the right, Clay mind linked me.

I'll be in there in a little bit, I smiled.

"I think you're gonna meet your mate soon," I said as Lindley plopped down beside me.

"What makes you say that?" She asked, turning her head to look at me.

"I don't know, I just have this feeling that you will," I laughed.

"I hope so," she sighed. "How are you and Clay doing?" She asked, looking at me with a smirk, one of her eyebrows raised.

"Stop!" I laughed, gently pushing her because I knew what she was referring too.

"Alright alright, but seriously," she said, putting her hands up in mock surrender.

"We're doing good," I answered, traces of laughter still clear in my voice. "Were actually trying to have a baby," I said quietly.

"Really!" Lindley said excitedly, abruptly sitting up. "That's so exciting, oh my gosh I'm so happy for you two!"

"Thanks," I smiled, ignoring the heat rising in my cheeks. "I'm gonna let you go to sleep now, see you in the morning," I said, hopping off the bed and heading towards the door.

"Don't have too much fun!" Lindley called after me.

"Lindley!" I gasped before breaking out into laughter as I made my way to mine and Clay's room. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I heard the shower running and the bathroom door was half open. I smile formed on my face as I stripped of my clothes walked in to the bathroom.

It was honestly a bathroom fit for a princess. There was a large shower with a huge glass wall, a huge jacuzzi tub tucked away in the corner, a long counter with two sinks stretched across one wall, and the toilet. I slid open the shower door and closed it behind me, keeping my eyes connected with Clay's as so did so.

"Hey," he said, his voice husky. His eyes were already darkening, his wolf making an appearance.

"Hey," I said back. The hot water was hitting us both, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Clay's chest. His muscles were well defined, and his skin looked sleek and shiny because of the water. I looked up again and watched as he took a step toward me, taking a step back. My back hit the shower wall and he kept walking until his body was pressed against mine. His lips were on mine in a second, a low, hungry growl escaping his throat as he did so.

I brought my arms up and ran my fingers through his hair, gently tugging on the locks and earning a satisfying groan from him. His hands grasped my thighs he picked me up, forcing them to wrap around his waist.

Our kiss was becoming sloppy and desperate, but what we both wanted was clear. "Can we . . ." He trailed off, waiting for me to respond as he kept his lips pressed to mine.

"Just do it already," I moaned.

~~~~

We pulled up at the pack house the next day, ready to go speak to the father of the beta and see what he knew about Clay and Lindley's mother. "He's meeting us in the beta's office with his son," Clay said as we all got out and went into the pack house.

People waved at us as we passed through the main area of the house. Clay waved back and would say hello, but Lindley and I would just wave, not knowing who anybody was.

Clay knocked on the office before opening the door, and Lindley froze beside me. Two men were already in the office, and the younger looking of the two had snapped his head up as soon as the door opened, and his gaze was fixed on Lindley. "Mate," he said softly, standing up and approaching my best friend.

I smiled as I realized that both Lindley and I had gotten our wish. "I'm Brayden," he said.

"Lindley," she whispered, glancing at me before looking back up at Brayden.

"I'm the beta of the White Thorn pack, you must be Clayton's sister?" He asked. She nodded, seeming at a loss for words.

The now five of us all sat down and looked at Brayden's father, Jeffery. "What exactly happened when my mom was killed and Lindley was kidnapped?" Clay asked.

"Before I answer, you must know that I, along with everyone else in the pack, wanted you to know the truth, but your dad didn't allow us. He placed an alpha command over the entire pack to not say a word to you, ever. I never said anything to you after he died because I didn't know how," he said. "There's no easy way to tell you that you've been lied to your entire life."

"It's okay, I know that nobody would have been able to say anything if they were under an alpha command," Clay said.

"Your mom had Lindley on February second, two thousand twenty two. Your parents were like any young mated couple. A couple months went by and everything was perfect. In July, your mom found out that she was pregnant yet again. Then, in August, something happened. Nobody knows exactly what happened, but your mom had gotten up one night when Lindley was crying and she never came back. Your dad ran to the nursery when he realized something was wrong."

I heard a sniffle and looked over to see Lindley beginning to cry. Brayden had wrapped an arm around her and was wiping away her tears. He pressed a kiss to her temple and I internally awed. I looked over at Clay and saw that a line tear had escaped but he quickly wiped it away.

Jeffery continued. "Your dad found your moms body, dead and almost torn apart on the nursery floor, and Lindley was gone. You're dad became an empty person after that. He assumed that Lindley had been killed as well. He refused to let anybody tell Clay what happened as he grew up, and you were told that your mom died-"

"-in a rogue attack," Clay finished. Jeffery nodded.

An hour later, Clay and I found ourselves back at home, laying in bed with no clothes on. I was curled into his side, my head resting on his chest. "Are you okay?" I asked softly, looking up at him. He looked down at me and nodded.

"It was a shock to finally know the truth but I guess I can understand why my father did it. I just wish that he hadn't," he admitted. I nodded and was about to kiss him when the door bell rang. My head snapped up and I rushed out of bed, pulling on my underwear, a pair of leggings and Clays sweatshirt that he was wearing earlier.

I hurried downstairs and heard Clay behind me as I raced to the door. I opened it and a very official person was standing there with a perfectly white envelope. "From King Matthew," he said, handing me the envelope before turning around and walking down the driveway. He got into a sleek, shiny black car and when he was safely inside it sped off.

"What the hell?" I whispered, closing the door and making my way to the kitchen, feeling Clay hot on my tail. I sat down at the island and felt Clay sit down beside me. I was pulled into his lap as I began to open it, and felt his lips begin to kiss my neck. I let out a soft moan as I slid the piece of paper out of the envelope and unfolded it.

Dear Paisley and Clayton,

I would like to personally invite you to a ceremony here in The Royal Pack's lands on December 14th to award Paisley on saving all of the alpha's daughters. I want to thank you personally for saving all of them and I'm sure all the other alphas will as well. All of the packs in the United States will be invited to join us and celebrate. I hope you will accept.

If you do accept this offer, please call me as soon as possible. We will need to send invitations out immediately if you decide to accept.

If you decide not to accept my offer, please call me as soon as possible.

Sincerely, King Matthew of The Royal Pack

"Clay," I whispered, gently hitting his arm to get his attention. "Clay look at this!" I all but screamed, shoving the paper in his face, he read it closely and by the time he had finished had a huge smile on his face.

"Are you going to accept it?" He asked.

"Of course I am!" I yelled excitedly. "I'd be an idiot not to!"

Ahhh!!

Please let me know what you thought in the comments!! And don't forget to vote!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

436 10 11
Ebony has led a difficult life on her own as a rogue. On her mission to escape the burden of packs, she get ironically caught up with a pack. The Alp...
146 32 32
Greyson Bridges was taken on his way home from school. An all female pack has had him since he was 13. On the day he was rescued a girl he had never...
460K 13.3K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
305 0 24
Natalya was taken on her way home from school. An all male pack has had her since she was 13. On the day she was rescued a boy she had never seen bef...