KPOP IMAGINES

By -thatbitxh

The Imagines in the beginning are short but they get longer. {Completed} More

Chanyeol
Jooheon
Jimin
Jackson
Wonho
I.M
Jin
Kikyun
Hyungwon
I.M
My Library Challenge
Shownu
Jin
Suga
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jinhwan
Yunhyeong
Bobby
B.I
Donghyuk
Junhoe
Chanwoo
S. Coups
Joshua
Jun
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Woozi
Dk
Mingyu
The8
Seungkwan
Jeonghan
Vernon
Dino
Jay Park
BamBam
Yongguk
Mark Tuan
Request?
Suga
Quick Question
Ten
Taeyong
Mark Lee
Jaehyun
Shipping You
Shipping You (#1)
I Need Help!!
Luv You
Yixuan
SungJoo
I.M ft.Jooheon
V
Bobby
I.M
Jimin
Hyungwon

Ten

876 19 7
By -thatbitxh

Requested by:Huyanyan

Author's Note
I'm sorry for not writing it sooner I was a bit busy with school.

I had just come home from work. I was tired but happy to be home none the less. Chittaphon greeted me at the door and I ran into his outstretched arms. He smiled and kisses my forehead, "Welcome home my jagiya~"He said with a loving smile.

I smiled and leaned on him, "Its good to be home oppa~"I said feeling a bit tired.
"I have a surprise for you~"He said with a smile and lead me to the living room. He covered my eyes with his hands and brought me to the living room.
He removed his hand and smiled, "Alright, you can open them now."
I opened my eyes and saw confetti filled balloons.

He gave me a pin and turned and faced me, "Alright, I want you to pop all the balloons, inside one of them there is something."
I smiled and started popping the balloons. I giggled and watches as the confetti fell once the balloon was popped. I popped one and heard something fall on the floor and finished popping the balloons to see what it was.
I looked through all the confetti and saw a ring. I picked it up and turned around and saw Chittaphon on his knees with a rose in his hands.
He took my right hand and kissed it, I blushed.
"(Y/N) you've been there with me since the very beginning of my training through my debut, you've stated with me through countless of arguments and all the other hardships with overcame, you are the only one that makes me still have butterflies in my tummy when I see you, you still make my heart pound that it sometimes hurts will you do the honor of spending the rest of your life with me"He said with a huge blush.
I teared up and hugged him, "Of course oppa, I wouldn't imagine spending my life with someone other than you"I said and he pecked my lips and handed me the rose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2K 29
"Sorry I think you have the wrong app this isn't Tinder." -social media au ©berryhun
146K 5.7K 26
Hazel just wanted to get out of the hospital, Percy was bound to end up there one way or another. Piper wanted real friends, Annabeth didn't have any...
2.1K 124 9
عندما تقرر ايڤرست هينامي العودة إلى حياة الثراء، الى بونتين. "اكره ابتسامتك مايكي" ^bonten^