Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

26. (Makeup or Breakup?)

687 22 3
By KSmittySmith

I swear... if Cameron left with Madison.

"Jack?" someone says and we turn to see Madison coming from around the corner. Jack walks pass me up to her.

"Where were you?" Jack answers.

"And where's Cameron?" I asked irritated.

"We were just talking, he went back inside" Madison says looking at me. I have to cuss her out, right? Like... I need to cuss her out. I stare at her and laugh.

"If you could stay away from my boyfriend, I would really appreciate it" I say staring at her. She smirks at me and I walk away from her back inside the party, and from a distance I could hear Jack and Madison arguing. When I get inside the party, I thought to myself. What are you going to do Mel? Go cuss Cameron out? Like, seriously, what are you going to do? What is it about Madison? What is it about Cameron?

"You okay?" someone says and I see Nessa.

"Melanie" someone says and I look over to see the man himself. What are you going to do Mel? Confront him? Yell at him? I stare at him and laugh.

"I need a drink or two" I say walking away from him to the kitchen. I get into the kitchen and grabbed me a beer. I was chatting with Tana and she was already really wasted. Tana seems so care-free, she's happy, she's laughing, she is not thinking about anything else except how much fun she's having right now. I want to get on Tana's level. As the night went on, the more drinks I had. The more drinks I had the more my words started to slur. I go to grab another drink when it was pulled out of my hand. I look over to see Cameron.

"You should slow down" he says. He looks very sober and a little blurry to me.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do" I say grabbing another beer and walking away from him. Nessa was leaning against Christian when I approached her. I kind of fell against her. "Can you come to the bathroom, I need to pee" I shout to her.

"Yea, let's go" Nessa said she leans over to say something to Christian then she grabs my arm. She pulls me along and we head upstairs. She was going up the stairs so fast, I felt like I was floating. When we get to the bathroom, Nessa throws me in and shuts the door.

"Ow" I say laughing rubbing my arm. I walk over to the toilet and lifted my dress up and pulled down my panties and started to pee, doing this all as I hold my beer.

"We're going to leave after this" Nessa says and I look over at her.

"What? No. It's like 10pm and this is like the best party I've even been to" I say smiling at her.

"Melanie, it's pass midnight and drinking yourself so you don't have to think is pointless. You are still going to have to deal with Cameron" she says. I get done peeing, wipe then got up and flushed. I pull my panties up and my dress down and went to wash my hands.

"You're right, but just one more drink" I say laughing and grabbing my beer from the counter.

"Mel" Nessa says and I open the bathroom door and walk out. I carefully walk down the stairs back to the party when I see Christian and Carter going out the front. I turn to walk into the living room when someone picks me up off the ground. I look to see Cameron is carrying me outside.

"PUT ME DOWN" I shout and he ignores me. Nessa comes outside and Aaron follows behind her. I guess we are leaving. "Let me walk" I say when the beer was snatched out of my hand. "Hey" I said bending my head back to see Nessa grabbed it and threw it on the ground infront of Andrea's house. "Nessa, you're littering" I said and I couldn't help but to laugh. Cameron puts me in the car and gets in behind me then shuts the door. Lyndsey was already in the car and she looked like she was passed out. I look ahead to see Nessa getting in the other car. I took a deep breath and leaned my head back. Melanie, why did you drink so much? I fell asleep the whole car ride back to Cameron's and when I woke up I felt a little more myself.

"Can you walk?" Cameron asked getting out the car. I ignore him and get out and started walking to his front door. The others have already went in. I see Matthew carrying Tana up the stairs and I follow them but I go to Cameron's room. I wanted to take a shower, I wanted to get out of this costume. I wanted to break up with Cameron. Did I really just say that? Did I mean it? "Melanie can we talk?" Cameron said and I didn't realize he was behind me the whole time. Could he hear me thinking? Damn, Mel, why'd you drink so much?

"Yes, let's talk" I say smiling at him and he stops in front of me. "Let's talk about how you are a cheater! You cheated on Andrea with Madison, right?". He stares at me and looks down.

"We all make mistakes and I apologized for it" he says. I smile and shake my head.

"Cameron, I can't do this"

"Melanie don't..."

"I can't compete with her" I say when I felt a tear drop. Damn it Melanie, why the hell are you crying. It's the alcohol.

"You don't have to!" Cameron shouts.

"I don't know you!" I shout back and he stares at me. "I don't know anything about you expect your favorite color. I don't know anything about your family, your dad, your fight with depression, I don't know why you don't open up to me"

"Where is this coming from?" he asked.

"You don't know anything about me either. You've never asked me about my family? You never asked me little things about me. We just jumped into a relationship too fast" Cameron rubs the back of his neck and laughs.

"Andrea got to you. Melanie, we've been doing great since we started dating, what about yesterday?" he asked.

"We've been great? You mean when you were gone most of the week? Or when you showed up to Universal and I thought you were coming to surprise me but you spent all your time with Madison? Or when you got mad at Gilinsky for winning me a teddy bear? Or when you yelled at me! How about that stupid contract? Or how mean Rachel is to my friends and I? How about tonight? We weren't together the whole night because you were with Madison. I mean damn, I know her costume was great but you're my boyfriend. And seeing you defend her how you did, it's just hit me like, wake up Melanie" I say and this time I am more angry then I am sad. Cameron puts his hands in his pockets.

"I never said dating me was going to be easy"

"But you also never mention that dating you was going to be this hard" I said staring at him.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"I want you to leave me alone so I can think" Cameron clenches his jaw and shakes his head. He turns around and I see the Netflix crew recording everything. Great. "Unbelievable" I close the door and lock it. I went to take a shower and changed into some shorts and a tank-top and called it a night. The following morning, I was up, packed and ready to go home. I open the door and went to Aaron's room and Lyndsey and Tana were actually up.

"Nessa already called the uber" Lyndsey said looking at me.

"We will be down in a minute" Tana says still packing up her stuff. I close the door and went downstairs. I heard the TV on in the living room and I avoided going in there and went to the kitchen. Aaron was pulling out some orange juice from the fridge and looked up at me.

"Morning" he says.

"Morning" I say putting my bag on the counter and sitting down.

"You're leaving already?"

"Yea. Tana and Lyndsey leave tomorrow so we are just going to relax today" I say.

"Did you tell Cameron?" Aaron said drinking the orange juice out of the carton.

"No" I say looking down at my phone to see Jasmine had called me.

"Melanie..." Aaron says and I look up at him. "Cam's not a bad guy and he cares about you"

"Thanks...Aaron" I ignore his comment and stared at my phone. I get on twitter and scroll through tweets and responding to some people. If I was being honest, I've never got so many hate comments before. When the girls were ready, we all got in the uber and took it back home. Lyndsey comes into the apartment with me and she starts to gather up her things. I decided to call Jasmine back.

"Hello sweets" Jasmine says and I hear honking in the background.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Actually on the way to your place, so I'll see you in a little?"

"Okay, oh! Can you stop and get me some coffee or something?"

"Sure will"

"Thanks Jas, see you in a little" I say and we get off the phone.

"Ugh! I can't believe we leave tomorrow" I hear Tana's voice, her and Nessa come into the living room.

"But you guys will be back soon, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I have BeautyCon in Houston and New York" Lyndsey says.

"And I have a few states I have to hit for this tour so yea. But we won't be gone for long" Tana said.

"Good, because we will miss you too much" Nessa says.

"So we can have like a family dinner tonight or something?" Lyndsey asked.

"Let's do it" I say smiling. By the time Jasmine came over, the girls had went out to lunch but I wasn't feeling it. "Thank you" I say as Jasmine hands me my coffee and she sits down on the couch.

"So... instead of seeing Cameron and Melanie splitville, you guys are taking over headlines. It's the new Jelena or something" Jasmine says looking at me. I lean my head back and she hits me on my lap. "What's going on?" she asked.

"Maybe you are right, maybe I need to break up with Cameron"

"What happened?"

"Everything. I thought things were going to be okay, I mean we broke into the Staples Center and it was so fun and romantic in a way..." I start to say before she cuts me off.

"Excuse me? You broke into where?"

"It was nothing. Then yesterday at Andrea Russet's party everything just went downhill and I don't know what to do Jasmine" I say laying my head down on her lap. I hear her take a breath.

"Melanie. Do you really like this boy?" she asked. I think about it for a minute, if I take away all the bad and negative stuff that has happened.

"Yes" I say slowly.

"Listen babe, if he fights for you, I say give him another chance. Guys can be dumb, hence why I switch sides" she says and I laugh. "But you need to get one thing straight" and I lift my head up to look at her. "He is not everything! You have a job! And in the past few days you haven't uploaded a YouTube video and you've been slacking on social media. That's not like you! And breaking into places like the Staples Center, you serious?" she asked. I stare at her and shake my head. "A guy shouldn't be the reason why you are sad. He should be there for you when you are sad. Relationships aren't like this! If you don't feel right by him, then it's time to move on. I know this is your first boyfriend Melanie, but I need you to focus on yourself. You have a bright future, got it?"

"Yes" I say staring at her.

"Good. So start uploading again, start communicating with your fan base. Your photo shoot pictures come in later this week. Jack and Jack wants you to come by the studio next Tuesday to watch the video. Then you and Nessa have a Meet'n'Greet this week"

"Any news on the Streamy Awards?" I asked.

"Not yet kiddo, but I'm sure you will go this year" she says rubbing my hair back. After our talk, I went to take a shower and got dress for dinner tonight. When it was time to go, Nessa drove and we were heading to the Patina.

"So..." Nessa says and we all shift our attention to her. "Christian asked me out" she adds.

"What! No way!" Tana says.

"Get it" Lyndsey said.

"I mean we all knew it was coming" I say and we started laughing.

"I haven't dated since Lucas and this feel so right, like I'm serious" Nessa said.

"Happy for you Nessa" I say smiling at her. When we reached the restaurant, Nessa parks the car and we get out. While walking upstairs to the Patina, that's when I realize that this was a set up. Cameron, Christian and Aaron were sitting at a table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.9K 94 1
Cameron Jaks had to save her family's business from their rival Eli William. Her sister, Daphne's gambling, had almost ruined them. When Kane Martoi...
1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...