{ Those UnSocial Two } ~ { Da...

By LlaFoxi

Let's face it, you've thought you'd never had a chance with him. Let's face it, you two are too un-social, th... More

{ Prologue }

{ Start Here }

12 2 0
By LlaFoxi

Hello!
So the above is basicly just like us - Miri and I (Luca) in being to write this entire book together.

I'm the editor and the same time writer here...So like , I'm gonna cry to editing at the same time...

Miri's just gonna become the half-editor and main writer.

Anyways!

If you're new to "x readers" ,

The structures are simple :
Y/N - your name
Y/F/N - your friend's name
E/C - eye color / colour
H/C - hair color / colour
F/C - favourite color / colour
And much more , I'd just write at the beginning.

Before you start , I'd like to say - Don't be a mad fan and just throw pitchforks and flamming torches at us!

We'd be updating at least 1-2 times per 2 weeks.

We've been busy , and yesterday had an insane storm during math lessons...

We'd be writing about 1000-2000 ( or even more ) if possible.  It really depends on how much I can squeeze into the chapter's limit. There would be a word count too!

Tbe prolouge would be only ABOUT 900-1000 words since it's a 4-day holiday , and ain't nohody have time for that.

So keep in track with those numbers , it kight be handy in the future!

So uh yeah!

Don't be a silent reader :

                               Follow
                                 Vote
                             Comment

If you want to...

Byeeeee!

ᗯᖇITTEᑎ ᗷY : Miri ; Luca
EᗪITEᗪ ᗷY: Luca (Mostly)

Ⓒopyright reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
63.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...