The Stripper

By kiababy03

Brooklyn is all about school and her money, she works at the hottest strip club in Miami " Pleasure". she's... More

Baddest Bitch
Dam
Situations
please read!
Stay Strong ( short chapter )
Real Love?
Square One
Here We Go
Leave Me Alone Levi
author's note
Back To Business
another chance
WTF
fuck love
No Turning Back
....
The Aftermath
Him
Appointment
Anxious
Now Or Never
Visit From The Past
What Now
Ready
Not Again
ATTENTION!!
Revenge
Sequel or ??
Preview
Guess What!
Making Up
Good Day
New Book Alert
Lies
Leaving
please read
Emotional
Pushed Away
Apology
Feelings
Arguments
Unexpected
Baby Girl
Family
Disruption
Better Safe Than Sorry
Secrets
Don't Tell Kendrick
Running Away
Kept Secret
Kept Secret Pt.2
Truth

Disruption Pt.2

2.5K 89 6
By kiababy03

Kendrick charged at Levi knocking him onto the ground. I cried and held Kennedy closely to my chest. " nigga you didn't learn the first time " Kendrick shouted while placing heavy blows onto Levi's face. I've never seen Kendrick so angry. Levi's mouth and face was leaking blood. " fight back bitch " Kendrick yelled as he banged Levi's face into the hard floor. " Baby stop you're going to kill him!". As much as I wanted to see Levi hurt , this wasn't the right time or place. " Fuck that Brooklyn" he continued to punch Levi showing no mercy to his half conscious body. Kendrick's dad and mother ran into the room. " Oh my God! Quincy stop him he's going to kill him" Kendrick's mother placed her hand over her mouth in complete shocked. " Go outside now!"Kendrick's father instructed his wife. She hesitated for awhile before leaving. " Son" his father stated in a calm voice. Kendrick stopped placing his fist in the pool of blood. He hovered over Levi's body like a lion. His father walked over to him and placed his hand onto his shoulder " I'll handle it ". He said while patting his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.3K 68
By popular demands, the duo is back!😜 "You can't what? Stop cheating?" She sits back down too. I shook my head no. "You know what you do to me, it's...
1.7M 47.1K 25
Benjamin "Money" Carter is a vivacious young stickup kid, along with his wife Angel of four years. The two have been doing stickups since the age of...
124K 4.1K 20
Ashanti has finally met her match when she leaves her dear city of Chicago, Illinois. Her main goal is to follow her missions and when it comes down...
325K 7.8K 44
Tiffany has had a hard life, having a child so young at 15 but now 17, being raped, and no one to really turn to. Her mom is a drug addict, and her d...