Family | Googleplier x Reader...

By Recipex

you are a 9 year old kid and you come home from the bus to and unlock your home door Google was sitting on th... More

Accident

Hungry

331 7 4
By Recipex

( This Will Be Matt's Font  Slanted + line)(And ... beffore and after a sentence will mean thought )

~Your POV~

He always was a bit ( alot ) overprotective but it wasn't bad i guess . I put my headphones back on " Sorry Matt i fell out of my chair " " Hah lel anyways what were we doing?" " uhhh i think we were- OH CRAP IM DIEING!!" " OH YEAH" " noooooo ;-; i lost" " i know" "wait what , how? are you magic and not telling me?" " i was on your team idiot" " O .-. " i heard a phone ring from the other side of the call " Oh wait gimme a sec i gotta answer that" " mk " Matt was a somewhat nice guy at the least you could say ( but in kays opinion..... lel ) my stomach started to growl " crap " i typed that i was gonna get some food in skype chat incase he got back beffore me and i went downstairs to get something to eat.

I ran down the stairs allmost falling and i saw Google making something to eat...Huh dinner allredy... i thought  i looked at the clock 5:46 ...oh thats why... but there was someone sitting on the couch that i didn't notice.....................

SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER D:

PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...