The Shadow Queen become a hos...

By Bleachlover101

Yuki Ootori Kyoya's Older sister by a few minutes come to Ouran Academy. What happens when she stumbles upon... More

The Shadow Queen become a host? A Tamaki love story
The Queen is BACK! But they think I'm a boy! Ch.1
Types and Balls~ Ch. 2
Physical Exams Suck!! Ch. 3
My Brother's 'Fiance' and an Annoying new Manager! Ch.4
Two Pairs of Siblings Fight! Ch.5
An Underclassmen is the Naughty Type! Ch. 6
The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club! Ch.8
The Attack of the Zuka Club? Ch.9
The Life of Yuki Ootori~ Ch. 10
Sadly not a Chapter but a Notice!!
Her Princely Blonde Big Brothers! Ch. 11

Pool Gone Wild! SOS! Mission: Save Yuki and Honey! Ch. 7

324 13 5
By Bleachlover101

"Wait a minute." I said, looking out to the tropical island view, I was wearing a simple dark red sweatshirt.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked, looking at all the palm trees that surrounded me, " and Japan isn't really known for it's tropical locals"

"behold Yuki" Tamaki said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I glared to him a bit, "bask in the beauty of tropical birds"

"What's there to bask in? Birds are just bird." I said bluntly.

I started to look around, "Where's the exit in this place..." I mumbled to myself.

Tamaki sat down in a lounge chair, "Try to take advantage of this free time, just relax. Were so worried about keeping our good looks day and night, we deserve a little vacation."

"Personally I think this is pointless and a waste of time so, Can I go home now?"  I said with a small glare. "I'm very busy today, I have to finish my laundry, get through my essays and all the piles of chores I have."

There was a pause. He didn't even care...

I sighed, "Where are we anyways? I've never seen this place before...."

A LITTLE EARLIER (3:45)

I was exiting Ouran academy, thinking over my schedule for the day. Fix up some snacks, work on my essay, finish up the chores, fix up dinner, then get finished with other homework! Yeah, great plan!

Suddenly, I was gripped by two hands, twin hands. 

"AHH!" I shouted.

"Target." Kaoru started off.

"Captured!" Hikaru finished.

"wait!! What?!" I squirmed around. Yes I'm taller but.... Just stop -.- Freaked out so never thought to use my strength...

A limo drove and stopped in front of us. The windows rolled down and revealed Tamaki with shades on. Wait what..... ARE THEY KIDNAPPING ME!?!

I soon started yelling at Tamaki and the Twins as they shoved me in the limo.

"Great work. Let's go." Tamaki said ignoring me for once in his life, but this is a time to LISTEN!!!

BACK TO NOW

"This is a brand new theme park that our family bought. Its called The Tropical Aqua Garden." Kyouya said, relaxing in a lounge chair with a drink in hand.

"I don't get it," I said. "I thought our family ran only hospitals..."

"Yes, but our family likes to try different things. And besides, this place can be classified as a healing facility." Kyouya said.

"Hm." I mumbled, looking around. It was just a tropical water park. How the heck can it heal....

"Its therapeutic," He continued. "think of all the people who were over worked and would just love a vacation in the south Tropics , however may not be able to get the time off or may not be able to afford it. Those people can now seek refuge here at this water park." Kyouya shifted his glasses with a smile, "the Ootori family's primary concern.. Has always been for the well being of the customers."

I looked to him unconvinced by that. Sure we care about the well being of the customers, you greedy little brother of mine.

"the park doesn't officially open until next month but the host club received a special advance invitation." he finished.

I took another look at the park and nodded. It DID look nice and we could use a little bit of relaxing time.

I gave a small smile, 'I guess my schedule can be moved for tomorrow.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YUKI-CHAN!!!!" Honey yelled as I saw him dangling from my arm. "Yeah Honey-sempai?" I asked him.

"Do you wanna share some coconut juice with me? or do you wanna piece of mango cake?" He asked.

I smiled a small bit "Sure I'll have some Coconut juice."

He just giggled and ran off. I smiled a bit until I felt a bad aura behind me. I turned to see the twins smiling at me.

"Hey Yuki~ Want to check out the water slide?" They asked.

"Um... I don't know..." I said looking to my sweat shirt.

"Hold on" Hikaru said, "what's with that pull over you're wearing?"

"oh this thing?" I asked, looking at its sleeve.

FLASHBACK (Just a little earlier - 4:02 pm)

The twins were dragging me over to the changing rooms.

"uhh.." I mumbled nervously.

"Here, do what you gotta do." The twins said to the twins maids. What the.....

"We'll do what we can." Thing 1 said smiling sweetly.

"Miss Ootori," thing 2 said smiling sweetly. Her face then turned evil "Follow me."

"eh..." i said backing up a bit from the maids. 

..........."AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" My scream broke out as I kicked the maids out of the changing room. GOD! No one ever gets near me like that!

"Well looks like she's being difficult~" The twins said as they soon saw their maids get back up like nothing happened.

"Just get changed into something Yuki!" Hikaru said.

"Yeah pick out a swimsuit!" Karou finished.

"Sure but.....these are all bikinis!!!!" I yelled in shock form the room. Sure I'm not THAT shy about my figure but come on!!! These are like strings!!!!!

"There our mother's latest design~ Pick the one you love~" The twins said probably with a smirk on their faces. 'Demons...' I thought looking over the swimsuits.

I soon sighed coming out with a simple bikini that was there. The top was long that it would look like a belly shirt basically there was only a strip of stomach that was showing and that my back was exposed. It was the best I could find since I didn't really feel comfortable in the one pieces. I soon sighed putting on my sunglasses I had with me but I then turned to see Tamaki with a blush on his face. God he better not be thinking anything stupid.

He soon pulled out a red pull over. "Hurry and put it on." He said as I tilted my head.

"Huh?" I asked confused taking the pullover.

"A proper young women should not show that much skin until after she's married!" He said not looking at me as I shrugged putting on the pullover. At least if I do it he can shut up for a while.

~End of the Flashback~

"so we're not going swimming ?" Hikaru asked, eating a banana

"Wait, can you swim?" Kaoru asked looking to me.

"Yeah I can swim but I'm starting to think why are we here if the place isn't finished anyways? If I wanted to relax in a bit of water I'd sit in a small plastic pool." I said with a sigh.

"plastic pool? What's that?" The twins asked.

I sighed and went to work on explaining what a pool was. 

"Okay it's about this big, and it's round and some you have to inflate for them to work." I said trying to explain it in simple terms.

"You dunce." Hikaru said.

"That's a inflatable boat." Kaoru confirmed.

"There is no way something that small can be used as a pool." Hikaru said.

I sighed aggravated. "It's a small pool, little kids would usually play in it." I said getting frustrated.

I was interrupted when Tamaki pulled the twins away.

They huddled so that I couldn't hear, but what they said was decently loud.

"you idiots" Tamaki said, 'if she says it's a pool, it's a pool! don't go embarrassing her! She cant help it if she's an ignorant commoner!"

"so you want us to lie to her?" the twins asked.

I glared at them giving them shivers from my glare. They DID know I can hear them, right?

"Never mind that we have a question for you." Hikaru said.

"why did you make Yuki wear that monstrosity?"

Tamaki flinched.

Hikaru spoke, "I would have thought you would have been all-"

"I wanna see Yuki in a swimsuit!!"

"Making her cover up like that..." Hikaru started.

"It WAS surprising." Kaoru ended.

The twins looked at each other with mocking smirks.

"I know what he's up to" they said to each other simultaneously, "He made Yuki cover up cause he didn't want anyone to see her in a bathing suit~"

"do you really think that's it?" Kaoru asked.

Tamaki seemed to shrink from nervousness.

"he must be on of those jealous pervert types, wanting her to himself." Hikaru stated.

"that's pretty twisted." Kaoru said

Tamaki regained himself, "that's not it at all! I was just trying to protect my daughter's innocence just like any father would! And even if she is wearing a swimsuit, it is not decent for a lady to walk around half naked in front of boys!"

I glared at him as the twins pointed behind him as he turned around shrinking more in fear.

"You do know, that I belong to know one, and I can take care of myself, thank you very much." I said emotionless with one last glare I walked away as Tamaki was shaking in fear, the twins were shaking a bit too.

"Yuki-CHAN!!!!!!" Honey exclaimed, magically appearing by me, "lets play! You wanna go into the current pool with me?"

I nodded, "okay." I looked at my outfit, "I can just swim in this."

I then noticed he was wearing floaties.

"You know how to swim, right? Do you still need that float?" I asked.

He smiled, shaking his head, "It just looks cuter this way, you know!" He said posing with the Float. Ah good little Honey~

"come on Yuki-Chan!" Honey said, taking my hand.

I was right behind him till I head motors, "I know that sound..." I looked back to see if I was wrong. "You've GOT to be kidding me!" I yelled. Renge.

I picked up Honey, "RUN FOR IT!!!!" I ran to the pool.

3rd Person POV

"he's so innocent:" the Twins said.

"No! you got it all wrong!"

Suddenly we heard motors, Renge.

A platform began to rise, reveling Renge in a bikini. She had a Tattoo on her stomach. Odd.

"listen boys!" she pointed to Kaoru, Tamaki, and Hikaru, "it looks like you need help understanding Haninozuka's hidden methods. Look!"

She pointed to the current pool.

"TAKASHI!" Honey exclaimed, leaping in the current pool with Yuki. When they landed they were laughing and splashing the water. Mori just smiled at them.

"what are you talking about?" Tamaki asked.

Renge smirked, "think about what he said earlier.

It just looks cuter this way, you know!

"he's not being as sweet and innocent as you think!" she continued.

"I agree" Kyouya said, appearing next to us, "try putting 'I' in the beginning of that sentences.

"hmmm" the twins  thought.

It just looks cuter this way, you know!

I look cute!

The Twins gasped, "he planned that?!"

"that's Haninozuka for you!" Renge smiled, "in the last episode, he felt threatened by another Loli Boy type so he's taking steps to keep his rank!"

Descending on her platform, she said, "I should give him more credit. He's a lot smarter than you think."

Then she left.

"hey look at this everybody!" Honey shouted from the current pool. We all looked at them. Mori was swimming against the current. Honey was sitting on Mori's back, on his knees, while Yuki sat next to Honey, putting her feet in the water. Honey was laughing while Yuki was chuckling. Cause really! Mori's somehow able to keep them above water and fight against the current!

"Look! Even though we're swimming really fast, we don't go any further than we are now!" Honey cheered.

Yuki just smiled a bit.

Kaoru and Hikaru got water guns. They snuck up on Tamaki and soaked his face!

"Haha! Got you!" Hikaru laughed.

"Come on boss, lets have a water gun fight!" Kaoru yelled.

"Yeah, how about it? You get hit in the face, you lose." Hikaru asked.

"Absolutely not. I will not stoop down so low in your childish games." Tamaki refused. 

Kaoru and Hikaru spotted Yuki coming out of the pool for a drink. They smirked. They grabbed Yuki and put our arms around her. She looked to them in an emotionless gaze.

"Yuki," Hikaru said, "I think its time we got married."

"then we can have the honeymoon of our dreams." Kaoru added.

They looked at boss mockingly, "together."

Tamaki grabbed a water gun and started to pump it violently.

"do you really think I would let my daughter marry YOU guys?!"

"daddy says... NO!"

Then the games began. Thirsty, Yuki went to have some water, then went back by Honey.

Yuki's POV

After I had a quick drink, I went to swim with Honey. We raced, splashed, and laughed. Then I started to watch the water gun fight at the side of my eye. Tamaki jumped, "Critical shot, horizontal beam!" he went to shoot the twins covered themselves with large tiki masks.

"That's cheating!" But as Tamaki was going to take another shot he slipped on a banana and started tumbling. I started to laugh. Slipping and sliding, he hit himself against a totem pole. That made me laugh harder. Yes, I was laughing, shocker~

"such idiots~" I said while trying to calm down.

My laugh got caught in my throat when a huge shadow peered over Honey and I. It was a title wave! WTH!?!?!?!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" we screamed. I grabbed onto Honey so that we wouldn't separate.

Our screams got everyone's attention.

"Yuki!!!!" My brother, Tamaki, and the twins yelled.

"Mitsukuni!" Mori screamed, running to us, but he slipped on a banana peel.

It was too late. The wave crashed onto us, taking us away.

Honey and I held hands, making sure we didn't get separated. We squinted our eyes open, under the strong current, only to be taken into the unknown.

Soon they were running to the edge of the pool only to find both of us gone....

3rd Person POV

Tamaki pointed, "gentlemen! We're going after Honey-Sempi and Yuki!"

He pointed to the current pool, "that pool looks like the quickest way!"

"charge!!!!!!!" they ran to the pool when Freaking Alligators came out of the pool!

"ALLIGATORS!!" They yelled.

"OKAY! Since we cant use that pool, lets use this one!" Tamaki yelled, pointing in the other direction.

But still... ALIGATORS!

"There here too!" Kaoru and Hikaru yelled

Tamaki turned to Kyouya, "what's with all the alligators?!"

"Those alligators belong to the parks Tropical animal exhibit. I guess its kinda dangerous to let them run wild, Though, the cause of our present situation is to locate the present location of the switch of the current pull. I guess I'll have to have a chat with our designers." He than closed his little book. "Thanks a lot you guys, I got some great data today." He said with his fake smile.

"You what?!" They yelled.

Kyouya took out a map.

"This is the area map for the Tropical Aqua Garden. This is our current location, to get where we estimate to be Honey's and Kali's location we need to go through the jungle area in the south block. Distance wise it's about 800 meters." Kyouya informed

"Whatever's out there could be more dangerous-" Hikaru started.

Kaoru finished, "-than alligators."

"Now this is a mission of survival!" Tamaki yelled. "We have to get through the dangerous jungle to save Yuki and Honey-sempai !"

LATER

Soon the hosts were searching high and low for Yuki and Honey-semapi with having no luck.

"Wow," Tamaki said. "This place really is like a jungle, huh?"

We all heard weird animal calls.

"You don't think all those animal sounds," Kaoru said, "Could belong to the real thing, do you?"

"To be honest, I'm not sure. I do know that my family will always strive for the real thing, what ever the cost." Kyouya stated as Hikaru noticed his shoulders were tense.

'Must be really worried for Yuki.' Hikaru thought as he and everyone was worried too.

Than all of a sudden, Mori tripped, having a banana peel landing on his head. Poor guy must be a mess. Worrying so much since Honey was missing.

"Mori-Sempai is..." Hikaru started off.

"Acting as clumsy as you do boss." Kaoru finished.

"Shut up!" Tamaki yelled.

Soon a loud rumble came upon the hosts.

"Uh oh," They looked at Kyouya, who was looking down to his watch. "Its about time for the squall."

"Squall?" They asked.

It started to rain, then drizzle, then soon enough, it was pouring down.

Luckily they found a bungalow

"Hey Mori-Sempi," Hikaru said, "it'll be alright. I'm sure Honey-sempai is gonna be safe. He's probably a lot stronger than you think he is." Hikaru said, "and he's not alone. Yuki's with him." He said with a smirk. "they're both strong and we'll find them soon."

"What will he say?" Tamaki said,

Mori than put his hand on Hikaru's head and than smiled. "Yeah, your right." with Hikaru laughing a bit.

"DONT TELL ME MORI-SEMPAI IS AFTER MY PART AS YUKI'S DADDY?!", Tamaki yelled.

"no one wants that part but you boss." Hikaru said.

"Yeah its kinda creepy when you think about it." Kaoru added.

"What?! Who are you calling creepy?!" Tamaki yelled.

"Ha ha! Your a big Ol' perv!" The twins sang.

"Shut up! I'm not a perv!" Tamaki yelled.

Kyouya's POV (Shocker I KNOW! 0w0)

The rain stopped so we were about to head out again. I looked and saw Mori-Sempi wandering off. I ran over to him, "Mori-Sempai! You're going the wrong way! Honey-Sempai and Yuki went in the opposite direction!"

"Your wrong. They went this way." he replied. He started to walk deeper in the forest.

"hey!" I shouted, "it's to dangerous to go alone!" he just kept on walking. I ran after him, "I'm coming with you!" besides, if he is right, that means I can find Yuki much quicker.

Unfortunately, I had trouble keeping up. There were snakes, beetles, I almost fell in a swamp thing. Yeah, not good. Sure, I know the map but walking it a little difficult.

"Kyouya." Mori said. He walked up to me and picked me up.

I struggled a bit but soon gave up knowing Mori-sempai wouldn't put me down.

We then headed off for Yuki and Honey-Sempai.

(I'm also a sucker for Mori/Kyouya 0w0 So yeah~)

Other Hosts POV

We were still in the bungalow. Kaoru and Hikaru were messing with Tamaki calling him a perv. Man he's easy to mess with. Before he left, Kyouya called his family's police force to come find Yuki and Honey.

"Sempi's a perv for Yuki! Sempi's a perv for Yuki~!"

"Hey, Where's Kyouya and Mori-sempai?" Kaoru asked looking around.

"What?" Tamaki and Hikaru said looking around.

Kyouya's POV

We were walking, well Mori walked while carrying me, when we heard footsteps. A lot. Suddenly we were surround by... the swat team?? Oh right I called my family's swat team.

"Target confirmed" on guy said, "the target has been capture by a suspicious man. We'll take the target into custody."

"you there!" another said to Mori-Sempai, "release the boy immediately, if you refuse, we will remove him forcefully"

They then lifted their guns at us, "What a minute!" I said until I was grabbed by one of the officers! "If you please, Let go of me!" I said trying to get my arm back.

Mori then Punched the guy so that he landed behind a nearby bush. I flinched only a bit.

'that was a bit unexpected'

They lifted their guns again, "the suspect is resistant! Prepare to fire warning shots!"

"TAKASHI! KYO-CHAN!" we heard a familiar premature voice.

Honey-sempai?

"BETTER DUCK AND COVER!!!" Another voice came through.

Yuki?

Suddenly, we saw Yuki and Honey-Sempai swinging down towards us on two long vines. They were going dangerously fast.

Outstretching their legs, they Kicked two guards right in the face sending them flying, the two of them landing gracefully on their feet.

Yuki looked up with a smirk, "You guys okay?"

"Hey! What do you think your doing you pip-squeaks?!" The guy yelled at Honey-Sempai and Yuki.

Yuki's POV

I smirked at Honey and he nodded to me with a cheerful smile.

One by one Honey-Sempai and I flipped the guys over our shoulder. Soon, they were all twitching on the ground.

Kyouya stood back astonished. Whoops, looks like I forgot to mention the bits of self defense classes I took in America~

I crossed my arms with a smirk and said, "you guys better be more careful who you mess with."

"picking on my friends is bad!" Honey said with an angry face.

"Wait. How did you find us?" Kyouya said with his arms crossed.

Honey and I smiled, "it wasn't hard."

"it didn't take long for us to reach the end of the current pool" I said.

"so we decided to find you guys" Honey finished.

"Yuki!" I heard as I turned to see Tamaki running in with the twins and soon I was in a death hug, ugh...

Soon I pried myself out of Tamaki's grip and walked over to my brother with a small smile as I held my hand out. He was never one for hugs. What shocked me was that he pulled me into a hug!

I blinked standing there but hugged him back as he whispered to me. "Never scare me like that..." He said. I was about to say alright in a simple answer but saw the look he held. The emotions he held, worry, pain, fear. Something only I could see right now. I smiled a bit and patted him on the back. A little out of his comfort zone but it's an exception since he thought he could have potentially lost his sister.

"Sorry for that... I'll be careful from now on." I said giving one more squeeze in the hug as I let go and he composed himself. Shocking on how the hosts didn't see, but I think that's what Kyouya would want anyways. 

Kaoru and Hikaru knelt down in front of the unconscious men, "I'm not sure what happened here, but at least they're still alive." Hikaru said poking them.

"Its pretty amazing that this is Honey-Sempi's work, he must of been really holding back." Kaoru added.

"Yuki was holding back to it looks like." Kyouya said. Oh right, the guy studied my profile so he knows about the classes. Never mind~

"Wait Yuki holding back?" Tamaki and the twins said confused. 

"Yes, it seems she was bored over in America, so she decided to take multiple classes in the fighting styles and self defense. Turns out Yuki and Honey have something in common." my brother said as I nodded.

Soon Tamaki and the Twins stood there imagining Honey and Kali in blackbelts posing in victory.

"Takashi," Honey said cutely. He took Mori's hand, pulling him down, so that he could pat his head, "You did an amazing job protecting Kyo-Chan. I bet you were really lonely when I wasn't around, huh?"

Mori eyes looked to the side, "I don't know if I'd say that."

Honey giggled.

LATER

It was sunset, and we were about to leave.

"Maybe we should go to the beach next time." Kaoru said.

"Yeah, the beach would be nice." Hikaru agreed.

"Idiots, Yuki wouldn't be interested in the beach." Tamaki said as I sighed in aggravation again.

"Actually, I would like to go. I may not like this water park thing but the open ocean sounds nice. Besides it's a nice sight to see." I said with a small smirk.

"Alright," Tamaki smiled. "Than that's were we'll go next time."

"Were all gonna go to the beach Tama-Chan?" Honey asked from on top of Mori's shoulders. "That'll be fun, don't you think Takashi?" He asked Mori.

Mori nodded, "Yeah."

I smirked a bit looking to who I was with now. The twins were linked in arms, Tamaki to my left, Kyouya looking calmer now on my right, and Honey and Mori right behind all of us. I smiled a tiny smile only my brother saw as I linked arms with Tamaki and my brother as we all started to walk away from the water park of dangers.

I smiled and thought to myself, 'Looks like i finally got a good family for a while.'

Next time on: The Shadow Queen Becomes a Host!

Tamaki: we come to the beach like they wanted and all of a sudden I get in a fight with Yuki!

Yuki: *turns away from Tamaki walking away*

Kyouya: Being the protective brother in this I say you really shouldn't hurt my sister in anyway now should you? *smiles his fake smile as his Dark Lord aura is around him.*

Tamaki: GAH!!!! *shaking in fear* Y-Yuki..

Yuki: *glares with my Dark Devil Glare*

Tamaki!: GAAAAH! *shaking*

Yuki: *emotionless tone* Next time! The Sun, The Sea, and the Host Club!

Tamaki: T-the Ouran H-host club will be w-waiting for y-you!

Host club: We'll see you then!

(Tamaki: Yuki....

Yuki: *glares*

Tamaki: *just goes to run and hide*

Yuki: Hmph. Idiot. *walks away*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
277K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
598K 36.4K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...