Sleep Disorders

Par cosmic-thoughts

He couldn't sleep. She couldn't stay awake. What do these two completely different teenagers have in common... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Extra Scene - Ahmad/Yusrah Fluff

A Letter

2.4K 116 33
Par cosmic-thoughts

Dear Nathan,

If you're reading this letter it means that the operation was unsuccessful. I am so so sorry that I didn't tell you about the op, I was just too scared!

I hope you are not still angry with me. And if you are it's okay, because you were right - I am selfish. I apologize for not being a better girlfriend. But just remember, I love you so much!

Besides my parents, you are the only person I have ever felt such abundant, unconditional love for. It scares me how much I love you. You have given me so many amazing memories and I treasure each and every one of them. I still haven't forgotten the day I met you at the sandwich shop!

I want you to let go of me. If you are reading this letter it means I am dead, and that's okay. Dead or alive, I am happy knowing that you loved me. I am finally free from hypersomnia. I hope you are free from insomnia soon.

Nathan, you deserve everything of the best! You are such a sweet, caring and beautiful person. I want you to live for me. Go out, meet new girls, have fun and explore this world in the a way that I didn't. You deserve a mountain of happiness. You deserve to live a good life.

You are allowed to cry for me. It's okay to be sad. But don't dwell on my lost presence for long, because I will always be with you.

These are my final words to you. I'm sorry that they're not beautiful nor poetic but this is what I wanted to tell you.

I love you Nathan. Enjoy your life.

Grace xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.7K 292 24
*Editing* Sophia's life had been pretty normal up until this point, Of course she's went through the normal teenage drama, her own personal problems...
911 150 29
I always believed that my group of friends were resilient enough to withstand anything. But then that day happened and I watched it helplessly crumbl...
825 36 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
Abigail Par Hannah

Roman pour Adolescents

59.7K 1.7K 30
(In editing) She's depressed. She's anorexic. She's suicidal. She's insecure. Abigail has grown up with her three brothers and James, never meeting h...