Newcome Kingdom: A Minecraft...

By WaffleOtaku

A group of quirky and humorous girls go into a quest, only to find the greatest thing in their life, but does... More

Newcome Kingdom: A Minecraft Fanfic
Chapter2: It's Begun
Chapter3: It's Going to Spread
4: There'sNothingYouCanDo
~A Note For You~
5: ItKnowsYourWeakness
Chap6: YouHaveAWish
Chap7: It'll be Here Soon

Chapter1: It's Here

122 7 2
By WaffleOtaku

[Gina's POV]

I had recently gotten my laptop and hadn't taken my eyes off it. It was my life now. I finally had a way to occupy myself.. finally.. I was searching game downloads on google and listening to music. That's when I found it.

It was some game called "Minecraft". It seemed pretty cool, but it was... blocky.. I guess that's normal? I had the game downloaded and made a skin. It was a piece of crap, but it was good for a first. I put the window on my home screen, making sure my sillohuette of Derpy Hooves was still visible. Yes.. I'm a brony..My screen name was DFwafflez. I went on singleplayer and appeared in what seemd to be an endless world of blocks. Blocks were everywhere. I walked up to a tree, punching down with my stubby arm. WHERE ARE DEH HANDZ!?!?!?!?! After I had a stack of planks, I found a clearing a made a shack. The day seemed to go by fast. I saw some hostiles and exited the game. I had to tell my friends. That's when it all began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 18.4K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
970K 32.2K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
261K 10.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
285K 16.2K 66
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...