Broken (18+)

Af VeGirl

He was the most beautiful and enthralling man she had ever met, seductive and powerful. She was like a moth t... Mere

Blast from the past
Keeping secrets
Stalker
Mommy Dearest
Dominating
Gone
Parent teacher Conference
Sweet love
Playful
Anniversary
Owned
Chaos
Recovery
Vanished
Captivity
Unexpected Friedship
Safe
Secrets
Revelation
Punish and praise
Awkward
Ruined
Time out
Back in business
There goes nothing.
Vindictive
Trust
Mistress
The Plan
Trembling steps
Rude interruption
Courting
Paradise ahead

Ugly

10.7K 423 13
Af VeGirl

"Broken"

Written by VeGirl 2013 © All Rights Reserved

Despite the fact that Maya had managed to pull Linda through this panic, the girls kept their distance when they got home. With the sentence 'You know where to find me', they parted ways. Linda guessed that Maya had work that needed her full attention, and kept her distance except for the sporadic textmessage now and then.

Linda did her best to bury herself in her work, but that only worked during the days, she didn't have the kind of proffession that kept her mind at bay throughout the nights.

That was when the nightmares kept her awake and brooding.

Linda was surprised by her sister, ringing her doorbell one Friday night. "Oh good, you're home!"

"You could have called first..."

Melinda just smirked. "We're going out tomorrow."

"Forget it!"

"It is Sarah's birthday and we're going!" Melinda had her assertive tone of voice, the one that could even get their mother to crumble. "Jayden will be there, and we're going anyway."

An urge to crawl into a ball and wither away came over the younger sister. She wanted to beg her sister to let her out of this hook, but she knew she would never let this slide.

"The party is tomorrow and Sarah doesn't know I'm here. I intend to stay with you for some shopping and stop you from escaping."

"Thank's Mel, you're my hero," Linda said acid, but then changed her tone. "You know I can't se Jayden," she whined.

"You've seen him once; that was the hard part, this time it'll be easier, this time you'll be prepared."

Even if she didn't want to; that seemed logical somehow and Linda finally found herself nodding. "Okay, I'll do it," she sighed with her stomach in a knot.

Mel smiled wide. "Good girl."

"But only because Sarah has adressed this issue between my ex and myself so delicatelly." The sarcasm of that statement was loud and clear.

"Yeah, yeah. She's a prick!" Mel dismissed the fact that Sarah had good intentions, but didn't have the skills of a psychoanalysist. "But she's a monster in bed," she smirked.

"Eww... I so didn't want to hear that."

Melinda just chuckled.

It felt good to have Mel around though, Linda thought. The older sister always seemed to lift her spirit, and they had fun together.

Zoe called to ask if Linda wanted to go shopping the next day and Linda had to explain the course of action at hand that weekend.

"Will Maya be there?"

Linda froze. "I'm not sure, but possibly."

"Okay..."

"Okay? What do you mean 'okay'?"

"I just... I don't know." Zoe didn't know what to tell her friend about her relationship with Maya. They hadn't seen each other since that day in the club and Zoe didn't know what to do. Was she supposed to give the girl a booty-call, or what?

"I can call her and ask if you want me to?" Linda's voice was laced with humor, well aware of why Zoe asked for Maya all the time. "I'll let you know tomorrow."

Melinda walked into the room, her brows revealed suspicion. "What's going on?" Mel wanted to know.

Linda ended the conversation with her friend. "Oh, just some friendly romance..." She dodged the question, figuring out that Zoe didn't really want to sleep with Maya, she wanted to submit to her; that was a whole different game. "Just friends gaming up, no big deal."

That night, the two sisters checked an old movie with Kiera Knightley and went to bed early. Linda fell asleep, feeling safe with her sister next to her.

In the early hours, Melinda woke from Linda's begging in her sleep. "Linn, you have to wake up. Laurinda!"

Linda blinked dazed, not aware of what was happening, she just had a feeling that she needed to get away, not be restrained.

"Do you still have those nightmares?"

Linda harrumphed. "Err, no?"

Mel glared at her. "Sorry, I know; stupid question! Come here!" She put her arms around her little sister and they snuggled together until they fell asleep again.

~ * ~

The rest of the night was pieceful and calm. Linda fixed them breakfast in the morning before they took a tour to meet her friend in town.

"Zoe!" Linda waved, and the girl smiled while walking up to the two sister's.

"Hi gorgeous." Zoe kissed Linda's cheek and then turned towards her sister. "Hi Mel, it's good to see you again. Sorry if I was a bitch last time, I was so worried about Linn."

"Well, you can't help being a tart, and neither can I." She smiled deviously. "Are you as good as my sister says?"

"At what?"

Melinda chuckled and wiggled her index finger. "That was a good one. I'm gonna focus on your shopping-abilities today."

"Oh, I'm excellent!"

It turned out that wasn't false advertising at all. All three girls found something fresh to wear, even if Linda and Zoe's dresses were vintage, while Melinda found a dress off the rack.

"I think Maya will be in London," Linda informed her friend.

"Yeah, I guessed..." Zoe shrugged and sounded disappointed. "And I don't really know Sarah, so... I think I'll stay in."

"Bollocks, of course you're coming," Melinda surprised them by saying. "You've got a new sexy dress and all. I though you were a party-kind of girl."

"She is!"

"That's settled then! We'll come pick you up before we go."

Zoe smiled weak. "Thank's Mel."

Linda had the opportunity to speak privatly to her friend when Mel was trying out some outfit. "What is it with you and Maya; do you have a crush on her or what's going on?"

"No, I don't!" Zoe defended herself vehemently. "I just... wanna play..." she mumbled, making Linda smile.

"I can get you into the Club; you don't need a Domina to bring you there," Linda whispered. "There are a lot of playmates once you get in."

The friend seemed startled or impressed by her knowledge, but their conversation was interrupted by Mel who wanted a second oppinion on the outfit she had found.

~ * ~

After a lunch in town and time to shower, dress and put makeup on, the three girls arrived on time all dolled up, to celebrate their friend.

Sarah was even more stunning than usual as she met them.

"Happy birthday, sexy."

"Thank you gorgeous!" The birthday girl hugged Melinda. "And you came as well!" She beamed at Linda and then hugged her and Zoe as well.

"Happy birthday."

"Thank you. Oh I'm so glad you came." She was in a sparkling mood. "Come so I can introduce you girls." She took their hands and strode off with the sisters right behind and Zoe in tow.

A lot of people were attending this birthday party, both people that Linda knew and some she had never seen before. Sarah introduced them to people left, right and centre.

The ambiance was happy and upbeat, as it should be on someone's party. The music was thumping and the bar was open. People were mingling around with champagne flutes, speaking and laughing.

"Oh no, Celia..." Sarah breathed suddenly and sashayed her way over to a gorgeous brunette and kissed her cheeks while speaking to her in a forced, too loud kind of way.

"What was that about?" Mel asked and Linda had no idea. "By that treatment it doesn't look like she was as unwelcome as Sarah made it up," the shorthaired sister muttered.

The two girls had remained where they were and now Linda caught a glimpse of Maya. She waved to the exquisitely dressed girl.

"Damn!" She heard her older sister mumble before Maya strode over to them in her killer heels; Louboutin's of course, as sexy as ever.

"Hi sexy!" Maya beamed and the girls hugged, making Melinda's eyes widen. Zoe got a hug as well, but she was on edge as soon as Maya had walked in though the door.

"Do you know all the hot chicks?" The older sister whined, intending the short dark haired beauty to hear it.

"Yes, but she hasn't fucked any of the others," Maya hissed, making Linda turn fifty shades of red.

"Maya," she scolded. "Stop saying that!"

Zoe had an expression that Linda couldn't decipher, but Melinda laughed out loud. "My God how many secrets do you have, little sister?"

"What's the joke?" Sarah was back, demanding to know why Linda was blushing while her sister laughed and Maya looked like the cat that ate the canary. Linda grabbed Maya's arm and the two short girls walked off, while one was seething and the other smiled deviously. "Stop telling everybody about our intimate details."

"Why? We decided it wasn't going to be awkward." Maya just shrugged. "You're hot and if I want to brag about you, I will." She wiggled her brows before she caught eye of someone and walked away from a frustrated Linda.

The second Linda's eyes landed on Jayden, strange things happened to her. Despite the pain she felt, there was a desire building inside her that seemed unreal. You can't be turned on and appalled at the same time, can you?

Once again the emotions going through Jayden were visible for her as his eyes found her. She could see his poisture stiffen and his face harden.

"Jayden," she said polite but cold.

"Laurinda," he answered in a similar way. "Amy says hi," he added cold.

Linda wrinkled her eyebrows. "Amy?"

"The girl in the towel." Jayden might as well have hit her in the stomach. "She had been looking forward to meeting you."

"Jerk!" she snapped and walked off. How could he be so mean and say something like that? It was plain and obvious to everybody else that she was hurting, but he just had to rub it in. She had a good mood to just grab the nearest bloke and make out with him, but then the thought dismayed her; no, it was sickening!

At a safe distance she watched him interact with the others at this party. He was polite and curtious, but not once did he smile at anything anyone said or did.

He was cold and detatched, just as she felt.

Linda couldn't help but to follow him with her eyes. At the same time she wanted to chew his head off, she wanted to strangle every one that held his attention for even a second.

The mysterious Celia walked up to him and he seemed genuinly surprised to see her, but Linda didn't like the way she put her hand on his chest or the way she trew her head back and laughed at something he said.

His spirit seemed to brighten, and when he put his hand on the small of her back, Linda was fuming.

"Who is this Cecile?" Linda asked Sarah when they met again. "It looked like you didn't expect her to come."

"I didn't." The supermodel had her brows stiched in a thin line. "And I know more people that don't want her here. She's Jayden's ex."

It felt like Linda had been hit in her stomach by a heavyweight boxer.

"I doubt he wants her here."

Linda's eyes searched the room till she found the pair in a corner, seemingly whispering intimate. Linda's stomach churned and when they eventually left the party together, Linda was raging.

.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

119K 2.4K 48
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~β˜…~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...
2.4M 51K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
706 42 14
π–πˆππ“π„π‘ ππ€π‚π€π‘πƒπˆ everyone knows who she is. Worldwide model, covered in many vogue magazines, walked catwalks, and runaway. But people don...
444K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...