X Factor (Jade/You)

By threemuskateers3

Y/N Y/LN, A contestant on the X Factor 2016 hoping to fufil her singing dreams. When she meets Little Mix bec... More

Y/N
~Making Friends~
~Bootcamp~
~Little Things~
~We Have Fans?~
~Six Chair Challenge~
~Newcastle~
~Teasing~
~The Judges Houses~
~X Factor House and bets~
~Insta Interogation ~
~Week One~
~Fifth Harmony Concert~
~Rehersals~
~Week Two~
~Starbucks~
~Week Three~
~Sunday Part One~
~Sunday Part Two~
~Sunday Part Three~
~Week Four~
~Say You Wont Let Go~
~Kiss~
~Week 5~
~FaceTime~
~Week Six~
~Shocked?~
~Week 7~
~Feelings~
~Advantage~
~Week Eight~
~Truth~
~Semi-Finals~
~Finals Part One~
~Finals Part Two~
Fourth Harmony?
Hello

~Audition~

10.9K 255 115
By threemuskateers3

Y/N's Pov:

"I'm literally shitting myself," Tom says. My eyes widen and I slap his arm.

"Don't use that language infront of Maya, And you're not the one auditioning Tom," I say and he laughs.

"If i did it'd be awful, I cant sing to save a life," He says. I giggle and nod.

"I hate it when you sing black magic, You ruin the song Tommy!" Maya says then she jumps up on my lap. I giggle and nod in agreement.

"Oh shut up!" Tom says.

"Im so excited for you princess! Mum would be proud of you," My dad says. I smile sadly and look down and fiddle with my necklace she gave me while she was going through her tumor.

"I dont remember mummy, But i love her anyway. I hope she enjoy her holiday in heaven!" Maya says and smiles which makes me smile.

"Well sunshine, Mummy was a very beautiful, And caring person just like yourself, She loved you so much Maya! Even though she only got to hold you in her arms for a year, She savoured and cherished every moment. She was the best mummy!" I say and Maya smiles widely and jumps up and down on my lap.

"I wanna see her!" Maya says excitedly. I smile.

"Me too, One day we'll see her and when were older and wrinkly we'll go on holiday to heaven and see mummy!" I say and Maya smiles even wider. I have the cutest sister.

"Are you Y/N Y/LN?" A man says.

"Yes i am," I say and smile widely.

"Its time for you to go on, Follow me," He says kindly. I nod and i begin to grow nervous, What if they hate me? What if i do terrible!

"You got this cutie, We love you!" Tom says. I hug him and smile.

"Thanks Tommy," I say and smile.

*****

I stand on the X and smile brightly at the judges.

"Hello sweetie, Tell us about yourself," Sharon says and smiles kindly.

"Well, My names Y/N Y/LN and im 18 years old and from London!" I say in my thick british accent.

"Awe, Your accent is so cute!" Nicole coo's. I try to play it cool that Nicole Sherzinger just said my accent is cute, Ive always loved the pussy cat dolls.

"Thank you," I say and smile widely.

"Why did you come onto this show?" Simon asks and smiles.

"Well I've always loved to sing ever since i was a little girl and its my passion. I've always wanted to be on stages performing to millions of people and making people happy through what makes me happy," I say and smile  even wider.

"Well, Show us what you've got Y/N," Simon says. i nod and get ready, I was gonna sing All In My Head (Flex) by Fifth Harmony. I litterally LOVE fifth harmony! They are all so talented and very beautiful.

"Wow that was really good! Not only do you have a brilliant voice, You're definetly a performer and I rarely say this on first auditions but, You're gonna sell out arena's and be a big pop star Y/N!" Louie says. I cup my mouth in shock and start to tear up. That means so much, He really believes i could make it!

"You're talented, You're fun, You're beautiful, Everyones gonna love you darling!" Sharon says and i smile widely and shake my head.

"Thank you so much!" I say and a single tear rolls down my face.

"Woah! Y/N you're voice! Not only are you talented, You've got that British charm and i love you!" Nicole says. I couldnt contain the big grin that spread across my face. NICOLE SHERZINGER SAID SHE LOVES ME, PINCH ME!

"Do you know what i think Y/N, I think you've got the X Factor and other contestants should be scared of you. You have very good taste in music, Brilliant choice by the way, You have perfect voice control and i can see you being a star one day!" Simon says. My eyes widen and more tears fell down my face.

"Awe dont cry, You're too pretty!" Nicole says and pouts. I giggle and thank her.

"There's that smile, I guess we should vote now!" Louie says. I begin to grow nervous again.

"Yes"

"Of course, Yes darling!"

"I love you, Yes!"

"Thats four very big, Deserved yes's! See you at bootcamp Y/N," Simon says. I jump around excitedly and run up to the judges pannel. I hug Simon and he said 'Well done'. I then hugged Nicole and she kissed me on the cheek and said 'You were amazing'. My life right now, Im supprised i havent fainted to be honest. I then hugged Sharon and she said 'Congratulations darling'. I also hugged Louie and he said how brilliant i was, This is probably one of the best days of my life!...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 507 14
Perrie and Jade have gone through injuries, break up and hell basically just to be together. Perrie is still trying to get back to her normal life af...
44.3K 1.6K 79
Elizabeth Fields carries more suffering and secrets than most people. Her Best friend Sam tries to help her through it all, but how can you get out o...
8.2K 122 30
(✔️) Diana Maine. Diana Maine, 17 year old girl. Diana Maine, 17 year old girl, auditioning for the X Factor UK. Diana Maine, the girl who's life c...
40.6K 1K 19
Perrie has been dealing with her boyfriend Zayn in a dead end relationship. when she decides to break it off, she gets broken down,hated on,and worst...