Keeping It Alive 2016

By KeepingItAlive

Held annually, Keeping It Alive is a contest open to all genres under 20k views. Our aim to help under apprec... More

Keeping It Alive
How to Enter
Attention/Applications are CLOSED
House Cleaning

Discontinuation

484 40 23
By KeepingItAlive

Yes, here is the 'I told you so' moment.

Hello, it's me, the owner of KeepingItAlive. And I know I haven't been on in a month (or longer) and I know that you guys had questions and I know and I know and I know.

Honestly, I really wanted to do this contest but it comes down to two things; I have no time and no motivation.

Things have definitely gotten better but they aren't great. I can't sit down and read all of your -amazing, no doubt- stories. I just can't right now.

And I've been putting this off but it's time to announce that I can't continue this contest.

But if anybody would like to take full control over it, I will be willing to give it over. I don't want to see it die, just because I can't do it.

I'm sorry for all of the people who wanted to participate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
266K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ
43.3K 3.1K 19
๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ , ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  . "๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜...
102K 5.9K 142
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...