Going Against The Flow: Konoh...

By SoraAndNoir

This is a story. A story for you. HAH! Sorry. Anyways! I decided to write this one day when I was really bore... More

Going Against The Flow: Konoha High {info}
Going Against The Flow: Konoha High {Chapter 1}
Going Against The Flow: Konoha High {Chapter 2}
Going Against The Flow: Konoha High {Chapter 3}
Going Against The Flow: Konoha High {Christmas Special}
Going Against The Flow: Konoha High {Chapter 4}
Going Against The Flow: Konoha High {Chapter 5}
Going Against The Flow: Konoha High {Chapter 7}
Going Against The Flow: Konoha High {Chapter 8}

Going Against The Flow: Konoha High {Chapter 6}

255 8 3
By SoraAndNoir

I heard a muffled beeping and opened my eyes groggily. I didn’t want to get up. That’s when I heard Noir yell. My eyes went huge as I heard a *CRASH* through the wall, and the beeping persisted as it flew over my bed. It hit my far wall and broke into pieces, and stopped beeping. I got up and stomped over to Noir’s room.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS!?” What, are you trying to kill me!? LOOK. AT. WHAT. YOU. DID!” I yelled as I pointed to the new hole in the wall attaching to my room. Noir looked at me with a bored expression on her face and turned over, putting her pillow over her head. I walked over to my room, grabbed a pillow, then walked back to Noir’s room. “GET UP!!” I yelled, jumping on her bed and hitting her repeatedly with my pillow. She got up super fast and glared at me with fire in her eyes.

“SORAA!!” She yelled. I smiled cheekily and ran out. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

“Having a shower Noir, leave me alone!” I chided then snickered to myself as she continued to bang on the door.

****

“Good MORNING everyone!” I sand as Noir and I entered our English class. I was carrying a big container full of cookies and placed them on Noir’s desk. Noir sat down grumpily as I proceeded to say that I brought cookies.

“Wow, you look tired.” Kina spoke to Noir. She looked at him grumpily.

“Don’t ask.” She muttered. I opened the cookie container and people gathered around our desk. “UGH! REALLY!?” Noir grunted as someone bumped into her chair. The bell had already rung, but of course, Kakashi wasn’t there yet.

“Noir! Our cookies are famous!” I said excitedly as Noir leaned her head on her hand and her elbow on the desk.

“Uh huh.” She murmured.

“What’s all this commotion?” We heard Kakashi’s voice as he made his way to our desk, raising his eyebrow. I grinned from ear to ear.

“Ka- Mr. Hatake! We made cookies! Would you like one?” I smiled cutely and he smiled back.

“No that’s alri-“ He started and my face dropped into a full on pout.

“Here she goes.” Noir mumbled into her arms as she laid her head and arms on the desk.

“Um, sure. I’ll save it for lunch.” He smiled with rainbow eyes and my eyes brightened.

“Yay!” I threw my arms in the air joyfully.

“You’re such a tool Sora.” Noir glanced at me and I giggled, which made the smallest of smiles light up her face.

*Lunch*

“This cafeteria food actually looks pretty good.” I muttered, looking at the variety of food. Noir agreed as we both just got pizza for today. We turned to see the cafe full and our eyes widened.

“Where do we sit?” Noir questioned with a little worry in her voice.

“I don’t know.” I pouted.

“Noir! Sora!” We heard someone yell and turned to see Kiba waving us over to a table with himself, Shikamaru, a chubby guy, and the Naruto kid. We started walking over there.

“Sora over here!” We looked the other was to see Hidan waving me over with all the other 12B’s at a table. I smiled and started to turn but Noir grabbed the back of my shirt.

“No chance in hell.” She stated and I pouted. We sat at the table so that on one side it was Kiba, Noir, Naruto, and on the other side it was Shikamaru, me, chubby guy.

“So what’s your name?” I blurted out, turning to the chubby guy. He blinked the smiled.

“I’m Chouji!” He spoke and I grinned.

“I’m Sora!” I said excitedly.

“I know. Shikamaru’s told me about you.” He went back to eating his large lunch. I turned to Shikamaru with a raised eyebrow and a smirk plastered on my face.

“Oh really?” My smirk grew as I looked at him. He seemed oddly focused on his food, and had a light pink tinting his cheeks. He glanced quickly over to me and his eyes went big. I smiled wide. “Awh you’re so cute Shika!” I yelled, glomping Shikamaru, making his face turn a bright red. Noir and Kiba burst out laughing.

“He looks like a tomato!” Kiba chortled.

“Hey I wouldn’t be talking Kiba. You talk about Noir in your sleep.” Naruto snickered while he ate his ramen. This time, Kiba’s face went red.

“What!? Why would you say that Naruto!?” Kiba freaked out. Noir laughed even harder, wrapping her arm around Kiba’s neck. It looked like his head was going to explode it was so red. Naruto and Chouji high fived across the table as they laughed at Shikamaru’s and Kiba’s embarrassment.

“Well that was a great moment.” Noir chuckled as we both let go of the boys and continued eating our food. Kiba scratched the back of his head as Shikamaru poked at his food.

“Well now it’s just completely awkward to ask.” Kiba muttered to Shikamaru.

“Ask what?” Noir turned to him with her mouth full of food. He stared at her for a second and she rolled her eyes. “Just spit it out already.”

“Er... Shikamaru and I were going to ask you guys if you wanted to hang out after school.” Kiba finally said. Noir and I looked at each other and smiled.

“We would love to!” I said with rainbow eyes. Kiba nodded, smirking.

“Awesome. We’ll meet at the front doors and we can go to the beach or something.” He smiled. The bell rang then and we all headed to our classes.

*After school*

“Do you have everything?” Noir asked as I trailed along behind her.

“Yeah, it’s all in my bag.” I spoke . We had a long day at school so we were rather exhausted and just wanted to relax. We saw the boys up ahead and waved

“So you wouldn’t believe what we have planned!” Kiba started as we approached them. Shikamaru covered Kiba’s mouth.

“Isn’t it supposed to be a surprise?” He muttered and Kiba nodded.

“Right.” He spoke after Shikamaru took his hand away.

****

“You brought us to a carnival?” Noir raised her eyebrow as we stood by the waterside carnival. The sun was setting by now because we went out for dinner first, then had to take a bus here.

“Whoo! Let’s go!” I yelled, grabbing Shikamaru’s and Noir’s hands while I ran to the ticket booth. Noir’s eyes widened and she grabbed Kiba’s hand so that he was dragged along as well. Shikamaru and Kiba bought us wristbands so we could go on as many rides as we wanted. Noir and chose the roller coaster first. “Look! Cotton candy!” I yelled and Noir slapped her forehead.

“Didn’t we just eat?” Kiba asked.

“Have you met Sora!? She has like a black hole in her stomach!” Noir gestured to her stomach in exaggerated motions. Kiba looked at Noir with huge eyes as I giggled.

“Can I have two cotton candy please?” Shikamaru asked the guy at the cart. He walked over to me and handed me one.

“Thank you Shika!” I smiled with rainbow eyes.

“No problem.” He smiled back.

“Kay well we’re going to the haunted house. See you guys after!” Noir dragged Kiba away leaving Shikamaru and I alone. We walked around, looking at some shops and chatting. He was so lazy, but it was cute.

“Do you want to go on the ferris wheel?” e asked as we passed the large metal wheel. I stared up at it and shook my head vigorously. He blinked and shrugged. We were passing through the games now.

“Let’s try this one!” I pointed excitedly to the ring toss. I saw Ino leaving the ring toss just as we got there and she gave me a dirty look. We had seen quite a few people from the school. Apparently the carnival was rather popular tonight.

“Why are there so many people from school here?” I turned o Shikamaru as he tossed some rings.

“It’s cheap night every Thursday.” He spoke and I sweat dropped.

“Cheap date huh?” I raised my eyebrow and he smiled innocently. We finished the ring toss and started walking again. I suddenly stopped and stared over my shoulder.

“Are you okay Sora?” He asked.

“Look. At. THAT!” I squealed and pointed to a huge stuffed dinosaur hanging by a game. I turned to Shikamaru sharply. “Can you please win it for me!?” My eyes were huge. Shikamaru stared at me.

“Uhh... Okay.” He spoke hesitantly. It was one of those games where you had to take a hammer and hit the target as hard as you can to ring the bell at the top. We walked up and he stared at the game. “What a hassle...” he spoke as he handed the guy some money. He took the hammer and raised it over his head, bringing it down as hard as he could. The weight only went half way up. I pouted when Shikamaru turned around and he sighed, handing the guy more money. He tried again and it made it a little further up, but still didn’t make it. An annoyed symbol appeared on the back of his head.

“It’s okay Shikamaru. You don’t have to-” I started but felt a hand on my shoulder.

“How about I give it a go”

*Noir’s P.O.V*

Kiba and I walked through the haunted house together. Both of us were trying to be tough and not be scared, but we obviously were. I smiled evilly as we passed through a dark hallway. I fell behind purposely and waited behind a small wall, just in front of a black curtain. Then I screamed.

“Noir! Where are you!?” Kiba yelled frantically as he ran back to where I was. I hid behind the curtain and waited for him to stop. When he did, I grabbed him from behind. He screamed and tried to run away but I kept him back. “Let me go!! I want to live!!” He yelled. I tugged at him and he fell back against me, which in turn made me fall back behind the curtain. I opened my eyes to see Kiba’s face right in front of mine, and his body on top of mine. He stared back at me in shock then glared at me.

“You scared me!” He yelled. I smirked back.

“Yeah. And you scream like a little girl!” I cackled as an annoyed symbol appeared on Kiba’s forehead.

“Stop making fun of me!” He growled. I laughed harder.

“Kiba’s a scaredy cat!” I chanted in a mocking tone. “Scaredy little giirl! With a little girly scream and a great big ego and a little-” My words were cut short from Kiba’s lips crashing into mine. My eyes went big and I didn’t know what to do, then he pulled away and smirked.

“Well that got you to stop talking.” He chuckled and kissed me again. This time I pushed him away.

“Dude. We just met yesterday. Take it easy.” I stated and Kiba’s face flooded with embarrassment.

“Sorry...” He muttered and got off me. I blinked then sat up.

“No! I didn’t mean I don’t like you! I just don’t want to move too quickly and people perceive me as a slut!” I stammered and Kiba looked over at me, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, what people don’t know wont hurt them...” He smirked and I blinked, then slowly a small smile creeped onto my lips.

*My P.O.V*

I looked up to see Kakashi standing there, smiling with rainbow eyes.

“Mr. Hatake?” Shikamaru raised his eyebrow. Kakashi handed the guy his money and took the hammer casually. Shikamaru stood beside me and crossed his arms. Kakashi raised the hammer and brought it down full force. The bell rang, announcing him as a winner. I stared at him in awe as he was awarded the huge dinosaur. I’m pretty sure it was just as big as I was.

“Here Sora, hope you like it.” Kakashi smiled as he handed me the dinosaur. I smiled wide and hugged the stuffy.

“Thank you!” I yelled. Kakashi chuckled at my hyperness.

“So how’s the carnival been?” He asked.

“Good! I haven’t been to one in a while so it’s really nice.” I stated. I heard someone clear their throat and both Kakashi and I looked over at Shikamaru who was waiting there impatiently.

“Do you want to go on any more rides?” He asked and I smiled and nodded.

“Bye Kakashi!” I saved back as Shika and I walked towards the rides.

“Why did you call him by his first name?” Shika asked me and I blinked, forgetting about the fact that Kakashi was my teacher.

“Well we’re not in school... so yeah...” It was a lame excuse, but Shikamaru just shrugged it off. We went on a couple rides together and talked. I was surprised we could keep conversation for so long. We were making our way past the ferris wheel again and I noticed Hidan standing near there, watching me. He waved me over and I glanced at Shikamaru. He was looking somewhere else.

“Hey, Noir and Kiba are over there. Stay here and I’ll go get them to come here.” He muttered and I nodded. Just after he left, I felt a hand take mine and pull me in another direction. I looked up to see Hidan smirking down at me. I smiled back as he looked ahead. I was a little dazed that he was holding my hand (oh how childish of me) and didn’t notice where we were going. Next thing I knew, we were sitting down with a bar across our laps and started moving backwards. I snapped out of it and froze in horror. I was on the ferris wheel with Hidan. I started to hyper ventilate as we neared the top, very slowly.

“Sora, are you okay?” Hidan asked as I started to cling to his clothing. “Sora..?” He asked.

“Why,” I spoke, breathing heavily, “Are we on a ferris wheel..?” I gasped as we stopped at the top. Hidan blind and looked at me confused.

“Sora! Sora where are you?” I heard Noir’s voice.

“NOIR!” I yelled in devastation as I glanced down at Noir who was with Kiba and Shikamaru. Noir looked up at me and her face turned to horror. She immediately cut the line, shoving through everyone and got to the guy working there.

“Get my sister down now!!” She yelled and he nodded quickly with wide eyes. When we finally arrived at the bottom, I basically fell out of the seat but was caught by Shikamaru. I clung to him, my legs shaking. “What the hell is your problem!?” Noir yelled at Hidan as he stepped out of the sat.

“What?” He snapped back. Noir’s eyes flamed.

“She’s fucking terrified of ferris wheels you ass wipe!!” She yelled.

“How was I supposed to know that!?”

“I don’t know maybe by asking her before kidnapping her!!” Kiba and Shikamaru stared at the situation with pursed lips.

“I think it’s time to go.” Kiba stated.

“Yupp.” Shikamaru nodded with a quick reply. Kiba had to pretty much dag Noir away from her screaming fit at Hidan.

****

Noir sat on my bed reading a comic as I folded my clothes and put them into y dresser drawers. (I still hadn’t unpacked since we got there)

“I still can’t believe he would do that. What a douche bag.” Noir mumbled, still going on about Hidan.

“I’m over it.” I shrugged. Noir glanced over at the huge stuffed dinosaur in the corner of my room.

“So did Shikamaru win that for you?” She smirked and I blushed as I started brushing my long hair, sitting on my bed in the process.

“Um... No. He tried, but Kakashi showed him up.” I blushed harder as Noir raised her eyebrow and laughed.

“Awh poor Shika! Big bad ol’ Kakashi is trying to steal his girl.” Noir snickered. I raised my eyebrow.

“Oh yeah? What did you and Kiba do huh?” I crossed my arms.

“We went to the haunted house. Was kind of boring really.” She shrugged. I laughed once.

“Well looks to me like you had a blast.” I smirked, gesturing to a hickey on her collar bone. She blushed and buried her nose in her comic. I laughed at my silly sister. “Gosh you’re worse than me.” I sighed, laying on my back.

“Don’t say that. It scares me.” She laughed, pushing my shoulder then laid on her stomach beside me. We both smiled and chatted until we were too tired to even think, then went to bed.

Continue Reading