The Predator

Oleh Darkest_Rose

The wrong place and the wrong time, that's what happened to me. One moment is all it took to change my life... Lebih Banyak

The Predator
What am I ?
Curse
First taste
Whispering
Confidence
New born
Goodbye to the old me
Unusual
Powers and Beloved?
The predator has taken over
Using my gift
Her beloved
Completing the change
No love, no guilt, no remorse and no fear!
Hunting
Preparing to leave
Tested
Royals and Beloved
Damien
You mean nothing to me
What he does to me
Talking to the king
Bringing out her Seducer
Finding a mate
The royals pet
James and Damien
Time to chose love or darkness
Protector
Stronger
It was over before it started
Ruby
Death wish
Protecting Ruby
The End

Training with Marcus

106K 3.5K 498
Oleh Darkest_Rose

chapter 20

The commander brought me to a private area in the manor. I looked around wondering what were doing here.

"You need to feed, this is where all of us come to feed when we are on the manor's grounds" he said.

"Oh that makes things easy" I said.

"It does, we have normally only women to feed on because we not exactly comfortable feeding off men, but the king found a willing volunteer for you" he said.

"Yeah I would find it a bit weird to feed off another female" I said.

"He is waiting in there for you, remember you have to make sure its painless for them, I will wait outside the door" he said.

I walked behind the curtain to see a gorgeous man about twenty waiting for me. He has blonde short hair, green eyes and strong features and full lips. His frame isn't huge like the others, but he isn't small either. He has a strong build. I can hear his heart beat speed up with nerves. To tell you the truth this is weird for me, im used to feeding in different circumstances than this. He turned to face me completely and a smile appeared on his face and a little blush started to come out on his cheeks.

"Em hi, eh where do you want me or is like this okay" he asked nervously.

"You can sit down it will be more comfortable for you" I said.

"Okay" he said while staring at me as he sat down. I can hear his heart beat accelerate even more.

"Its okay, I'm not going to hurt you, you won't feel any pain" I said, knowing if he enjoys its this time, he might be willing to let me feed off him again.

He nodded and smiled shyly. I walked towards him slowly and placed myself on his lap and smiled at him letting him know I'm going to start. I thought of pleasure for him before I gently bite into neck. He released a moan as his body relaxed underneath me. His tastes so sweet, I have to remind myself that I can't get carried away and drink to much. I was about to release his neck when I hear one final moan. I licked where I bite him and watched as it healed.

"Thank you" I whispered before I got off his lap, he is panting trying to get his breathing back under control.

"Just let me know when you want to feed again, I more than willing" he said breathlessly.

"Thanks, I will" I said giving him a wink before I walk outside to meet the commander.

"Everything go okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, he offered to let me feed off him when I need to" I said.

"I thought that, it sounded like he had the time of his life in there" the commander said looking a bit lustful.

"You said not to hurt him so I made it pleasurable for him so he would let me feed off him again" I said.

"Its definitely worked then" he said.

We again walked in a comfortable silence as he lead me to another large house, not as big as the manor but still impressive. There are three of them.

"This is where us royal guards live, we use all three houses. Most have their own room, but you room will have your own bathroom. I got one of the guards to bring your car down and all your belongings are already in your room" he said.

"That saves me a couple of trips back to my car" I said.

"The boys were more than willing to help, think their all trying to impress you" he said.

"Carrying up that amount of shoes and clothes is impressive" I said.

I walked behind the commander and followed him into the house. He showed me the kitchen, the lounge and then the games room where most of the guards are. They all turned around to face me, with hundred watt smiles.

"I just want to say thank you for bringing my car down here and putting my belongings in my room" I said.

I got a couple different reply of "your welcome beautifully", "anytime" , "Were here if you need help unpacking".

"Okay thank you all for being so helpful but I think Lexi can unpack her own things boys, I will show you to your room Lexi" the commander said.

        I smiled at them and turned around to follow the commander. I walked up two flights of stairs til we were at the top floor. He opened a door that has the number 26 on it. He opened the door and let me in. The room is a lot better than I thought it would be. The wall are painted a warm red with beautiful designs done in gold paint. There is a large built in wardrobe and a door which must be to my bathroom. The bed was king sized. With red covers and the same designs done in gold, with about six pillow and a duvet that makes it look like you could sink into the bed. There is a locker at each side of the bed with glass lamps and gold coloured lamp shades. The curtains are a gold colour and heavy so no light can get through. The floor is wooden flooring but has a large fluffy gold coloured rug. On the wall is a large flat screen tv.

"Wow, not at all what I expected" I said.

"The king and queen appreciate that we protect them and their family around the clock, so they make sure we have the best place to come back too, they spare no expensive, we also get a good wage protecting them. Once a month we all get a weekend off at different times of course" he said.

"Really, I thought it would be a full time job, thank you for showing me around and helping me" I said.

"Your welcome, get a rest you will need it if your training and fighting against Marcus tomorrow, he will come here for you in the morning" he said.

"I will, the bed is calling me, I will see you tomorrow, good night" I said.

"Good night Lexi, let me know if you need anything" he said.

"I will" I said as he closed the door.

I walked around my new room, I opened the wardrobe and found all my bags and laptop sitting in there. Guess there's no time like the present to start unpacking. I moved through it all quickly and after half an hour, everything was put away and in place. I grabbed my purple short shorts, a black tank top, clean underwear and my stuff for a shower. I walked in and turned the shower on and up to hot. I stepped in and let the water flow down my body. Even tough I have fed it isn't enough to completely take my thirst away, only draining someone now will quench it and I can't do that here.

        I thought this place would be so different. I didn't expect to find my first beloved is a prince but he is a coward and I dont want someone weak. I might not feel love anymore but I do feel lust a hundred times stronger than when I was human. I could never act on it when I was human, I would have just ended up killing someone. My first kisses were as a vampire. My life has completely done a three sixty in over a week. So much to deal with in such a short time but accepting the dark side has made this a hell me a lot easier. I washed my hair and scrubbed my body. After half an hour I got out and dried myself off. I put on my pj's and my underwear. I walked back out into my room and blow dried my hair.

       I walked over to my bed and pulled the covers back and climbed in. I collapsed into the bed and wrapped the duvet around me. This bed is so soft and comfortable. I buried my head into the soft pillows and feel into a dreamless sleep. I woke up when I heard my door being opened. It has to be about five or six in the morning, way to early for this shit. I felt my covers been ripped off me. I used my energy to put a barrier between myself and who ever this is. I turned around quickly to find a black eyed Marcus as his eyes roamed up my legs and stayed on my breasts.

"Prince Marcus, my eyes are up here not down there" I said pointing from my eyes to my breasts.

"How can you be this fucking hot in the morning" he said with a husky voice.

"Its a gift, now snap out of it" I said as I got out at the other side of the bed.

"Really trying here, but its not exactly easy when you look like you do" he said.

"Okay, im going to get a quick shower and I will meet you downstairs and the door will be locked" I said.

"Okay not seeing you will help" he said with a smirk, but I can feel his eyes on my ass as I walk towards my bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and locked it. After a few minutes I can hear him finally leave my room. These men are going to have my head wreaked if they all act like this, the royals are suppose to be stronger and they can't even fight the pull. I got a quick shower and got out. I put on a pair of black sweat pants and a black sports bra with my hightops. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed a blue hoody and walked downstairs to find Marcus. I could hear talking in the kitchen so that's where I went. I found a few of the guards, Marcus and hot and dangerous talking, I really need to find out his name. All talking stopped when I walked in. I looked at Marcus to see if he has snapped out of it, I can seduhe is fighting the pull.

"Sorry about this morning, I was expecting to find you in so little" he said.

"I was in my pj's, I dont normally go to bed fully dressed. Anyway if you didn't rip my covers off we wouldn't of had a problem" I said raising my eyebrow. He smirked when a couple patted his back to say well done.

"Yeah, I promise I won't do that again" he said still smirking.

"Better not, next time it won't only be a barriers stopping you, I will send you through the wall" I said with my own smirk.

"You were right when you refused Kyle's help, you have good control over it, you were even able to hold me back" he said.

"So are we training after you got me up so early" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go, see you later guys" he said.

"Bye" I said to them, all said goodbye except for him.

Seriously, what is his story. I followed Marcus to the training grounds.

"Were going to start off with a few warm up's and then some weights, see how strong you are" he said.

I followed his lead and started warming up. After twenty minutes of warm up's, its time for the weights. Marcus put the pin in, were both lifting the same weights. I sat in the chair and started to push forward. We both did twenty each, easily. He got up and moved the pins again on both of our machines. I pushed forward easily, again doing twenty of them.

"Good, now time to really test you" he said smiling.

"Okay" I said smiling.

He moved the pin again this time adding alot more weights to it. I could feel a slight strain this time but I done twenty of them. Marcus looked at me shocked. He added two more weights. I pushed this time feeling a burn in my arms, I slowly got twenty, Marcus wasnt to far ahead of me. He got up at put the pin into the last of the weights and smirked. I pushed forward, I struggled and only got to fifteen, Marcus got to twenty.

"Dam girl, you are not far off the same strength me and your still a newborn, looks like I have a bit of competition" he said winking.

I smiled and stretched my arms, trying to shake off the burn from the last few weights.

"So what's next?" I asked.

"Were getting to the good part, I get to see how you fight, but were doing it outside, dont want to wreck the training room" he said.

Now this has me excited,

"Lead the way" I said smiling.

"We will probaly have an audience, the guards in the kitchen this morning are dying to see you fight" he said.

"Lovely, my first time properly fighting and I have an audience" I said.

"Dont worry, you only have the hardest person to impress, my cousin Damien" he said.

"A royal is a guard?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's what he wanted to do, protect us, he was the non talker this morning" he said.

"Yeah I noticed that anytime I saw him, he didn't speak or look at me" I. said.

"Oh trust me, he looks, you just dont see him, he doesn't have that much experience around women except for our family, when your a royal you can feel your mate even if you haven't met them, you can even feel them die too, a born vampire doesn't get two mates like some newborns, Damien felt his beloved die when he was seventeen, he never met her" he said.

"Oh, that must have been hard" I said, I dont no what to say, I dont have them emotions anymore.

"Yeah it would be, I haven't met mine but I can feel her, you probaly haven't met yours yet" he said.

"I have met both of them" I said emotionless.

Marcus stopped walking, I turned to look at him.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"You have met both your beloved's and you are not with one of them, that pull is too strong to ignore" he said shocked.

"Why do you think I fully accepted the dark side, I met my first one as a human and didn't know til I saw he was a vampire and by then he had already claimed to have his beloved, I had accepted the dark side before I saw him again so I felt nothing. The one that made me give over completely, didn't tell me because I was only changed a few days, he offered to help me adjust and train but on my second night there when I realised who he was to me, he had gone out, I waited for him to come home so I could tell him how I felt, but instead I found him fucking some stranger in the lounge. When he moved to his room with her, I let the darkness take over so I wouldn't have to feel the pain and I left that night" I said.

"How could anyone resist you, especially your beloved. But I understand why you gave over, I would if my beloved did that or died, Damien did the same thing as you" Marcus said.

I nodded and we started to walk again. Marcus wasnt kidding when he said we would have an audience. But at least I know dark and dangerous is a royal and his name is Damien.

       We got out to the field and Marcus didn't wait a second. He moved towards me faster than I expected, but it still looks slow to me. I saw his punch coming and dodged it, landing my own punch to his stomach. He aimed punch after punch but didn't make contact, but blocking his blows is slightly painful. I threw my own punches and he blocked them. I spun around and kicked Marcus into the face, taking him by surprise. But he managed to land a punch to my ribs. They should have broke from the power behind his hit but nothing broke. Again he looked shocked, he was expecting to break something. I took the advantage and jumped sending my knee into his face, knocking him back. He quickly got steady on his feet, he jumped and tried to land a round house kick to my face but I leaned back barely escaping it. For the next half hour, we fought solid, each landing blows and receiving them. Both of us at this stage are sore, bruised and tired. We both look at one another and nodded. He dropped to the ground beside me and I followed. We heard our audience cheer and whistle.

"That was the best fight I have had in years, know one has been able to last that long in a fight with me and come so close to winning with out anything broken or shattered" he said.

"You won by three hits so I didn't do to bad, but I'm surprised you didn't shatter my ribs with some of the punches you landed" I said.

"Your my fighting partner from now on, I dont have to worry about breaking you" he said.

We both stopped talking when we heard footsteps getting closer. We both sat up and looked. It is the king. I got up quickly and brushed myself down.

"I'm delighted I came out to watch your fight, my god Lexi your are strong, you nearly won against Marcus, know one has lasted in a fight with him longer than ten minutes and not end up in bed for weeks recovering" the king said.

"I no dad, she is my new fighting partner, I can't break her" Marcus said smiling.

"Could I ask to see you other powers Lexi, you kinetic, Pryokinetic and maybe be your other power, I was talking to the commander, he said that when you were been tested others powers didn't fully effect you" the king as looking hopeful.

"Yes, I can show you, but I dont think you will have any takers on testing out my other power" I said.

"Well, we still start with the easiest, I will ask one of the guards to use their power against you, another kinetic and see what happens" he said.

"Yeah okay" I said.

"Damien,  will you come over here, he is one of the strongest with the kinetic power because of his royal blood" the king said.

I watched as Damien walked towards me and it took everything to keep the lust from showing in my eyes, something about him just makes my body burn for him. I could swear I just saw lust in his eyes aswell, before he covered it.

"I just want to test out something the commander said, will you use your kinetic against Lexi and she will try use hers against you" he said.

I walked a bit away from him and noticed Kyle and Amelia watching. Amelia smiled and waved at me and I smiled back at her, I didn't look at Kyle, he is of no interest to me. Time to show him I dont need his help. I stood a few hundred meters away from Damien. I could feel him build up the energy around him, before he sent it all towards me with a powerful force. It caused me to take a few steps back, not send me across the field like it should have. It took a couple of seconds to get a hold of his energy and some of mine, I then sent his and my own energy back towards him. It hit him hard, sending him skidding back a few hundred meters as he tug his feet into the ground so he wouldn't be sent flying back. I pulled back the energy and watched him stand up. I heard clapping and I looked to find Marcus, the king, Amelia and the guards clapping. Kyle stood still looking shocked. I looked at Damien and for the first time he gave a small smile and looked impressed.

"That is just brilliant, you definitely dont need any help there, may I see your pyrokinetic" the king asked.

I thought of my flames and felt my blood heat up before the flames released around my hands. I concentrate on moving the flames in thin lines over my heard and moved them around before I pulled them back.

"You really are quite gifted Lexi, I just need to find a volunteer now for your other power" he looked around.

"Can I have a volunteer brave enough to test Lexi's other power on" he asked.

I watched as Damien stepped forward to volunteer.

"What level do you want me to try, it can go from low pain to excruciating pain" I asked.

"How about you start off low and work your way up til it gets too much for Damien" he said.

I turned to face Damien, I concentrate on a low level of pain, he didn't show any sign other than stiffening, I made the pain another level stronger. I can see him grit his teeth as his veins start to bulge as his face starts to turn red. I went up one more level, he won't be able to last the full blow. I watched him try fight it and he surprised me by staying standing. He is stronger than I thought. I sent it all towards him, he couldnt fight it this time, his knees gave out from under him and he clenched his fists. His face is completely red and his veins look ready to burst. I pulled it all back quickly and he fell completely to the ground and let his body relax for a few minutes.

"I have never in my life seen a power like that and to be born with it is incredible, it is a dangerous power to have if you have no control, but you seem to be able to control it easily" the king said.

"It is easier to control as a vampire, as a human my touch could only do two things, cause extreme pain or death, now I have complete control, it will only work when I allow it to" I said.

"I may research this power and see if anyone before you have had a gift like this, I will let you know if I find out anything Lexi" he said as he turned and walked away.

"Im so glad I didn't let you test that on me, Damien looked like he was about to convulse" Marcus said.

"He lasted longer than anyone I used it on, anyway, I am going for a shower, I look like I have been playing in muck" I said.

"You do alright, I will call over to you later and see how you are getting on in a house full of men" he said smiling.

"As long as they dont rip the covers off my bed then I will be safe" I said smirking at Marcus before I walked away.

I enjoy Marcus's company, he is not what I expected. I thought he would be pissed that a newborn is nearly as strong as him, even tough I dont have the emotions that weaken me, he feels like an older brother. Now to learn how to use my seducing power with Amelia tomorrow.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

71.2K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
1.6K 44 57
#Dark #Forbidden #Vampire His eyes darkened. Voice rough with desire, he warned, "Don't tempt me, mortal." Before, his angered state would've serve...
2K 172 5
ICT BL STORY!!!! "yeh to wo hai! aree WOO!!" screams rohit "Bhenchod! Shut up!" Shouts virat holding the others jaw firmly. A short love story of 3 v...
1.7M 98.2K 37
*COMPLETED* (08.05.20) Noah Sorin is a 17-year-old genius who is sent on a mission to the Elite high school, Bran Prep High. His investigation? Vampi...