Challenge Me (Larry Stylinson)

By Starpoof

CHALLENGE - A call or dare for someone to compete.[Completed] "Are you up for a challenge,bro?" Louis' accept... More

Chapter 1 (OMG)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank you!๐ŸŽˆ (Should I write more?)
NEW BOOKS PUBLISHED

Chapter 29

247 9 1
By Starpoof

Harry's PoV

I woke up at noon and dragged myself to the bathroom to give myself a shower. I smelled awful. Smelled like beer and sweat,but not my own. Yawning,I stripped my clothes and brought my bare body under the shower,rinsing my sleepy face and washing every single part of my body that doesn't smell like me. Using my Aloevera shampoo,I scrubbed my hair which seemed greasier than usual,massaging my forehead a bit. I'm tired as hell. I feel like I can jump back onto my bed after this shower and continue my sleep till tommorow...

After wiping my body clean and got some clean clothes on,I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. I heated my KFC chicken that I didn't eat yesterday in the microwave along with the fries,yawning while waiting for the timer to ding. Life is so boring on Sundays.. especially when your parents are not home. I enjoyed it really.

I called Niall and explained everything he wanted to hear about yesterday,including the part Louis was mumbling my name in his sleep in the car on the way to his house. It's weird to be right there,listening to someone that's definitely dreaming about you. Weird but flustered at the same time.

I think I like drunk Louis.

I watched a few TV shows and fell asleep on the couch. I don't know how long I slept because I don't keep track of the time. All I know was Mum woke me up in the middle of the night with Robin beside her with his white long sleeved shirt crumpled and tie undone.

"Harry,why are you sleeping here?" Mum asked me.

"I fell asleep. Sorry." I said and watched Robin off the TV.

"I think it's because you're exhausted. Why don't you rest more? Please,Harry. Take care of your health. Rest is important for teenagers like you." Mum sighed,wiping some of the sweat from my forehead with her palm.

"I rested! Trust me, I already took my sweet time sleeping. I woke up late today,like almost 1 in the afternoon. I thought that was way enough time for resting." I said.

" Maybe - "

"Mum." I stopped her. "You do realize that you need your rest too right? You need it more than me! You sleep less than 8 hours a day and my teacher said that's unhealthy. Your body weakens everyday and exhaustion takes over. I... Mum. I don't want to lose you yet."

She smiled weakly at me. "You won't lose me,Harry. At least,not for another 15 to 20 years. I keep a balance diet. I am taking good care of myself."

"You're not going to convince me to believe that is enough,do you?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

I turn my gaze to Robin next. "You too,Robin. Dad...whatever. I think you both need a rest from work. A long one. All you two ever done for fun is...what? Cooked a meal together? Like how is that even fun anymore? I don't mean to sound mean because I know it's fun for a couple that obviously love each other and - "

"Yes,Harry." Robin interrupted. "I think so too. I thought of it more than you,trust me but right now it's.. It's late. Can we talk about this tommorow?"

I got up and sighed. "I would say yes but I know you won't even have the time to talk to me. Even Mum. Goodnight. Enjoy your sleep."

I ran upstairs and into my bedroom, locking the door behind me. Is it too much to wish for some time with my family? Is that so much to ask? I slammed down on the bed in anger and pulled the covers up to my chin,closing my eyes. I forced myself to sleep.

~~~~~

"Hey,what's up earth people? " I greeted as I sat down on one of the bench beside Louis.

We were all at the back lawn of the school,where there is limited benches and seats. This is the most comfortable place to hang out at,in this school. It's always windy and we almost never sweat at all back here. It's shady,big old trees protecting the place from sunlight. I almost forgot the place existed since Louis existed. But thanks to Cara,her text saying they were here...it refreshes back my memory.

"Nothing much,fellow human. We were just waiting for you." Niall said.

I put my bag down beside me on the bench and turn back around. My eyes (obviously) fell on Louis' and my heart can't help it. It begin drumming against my chest,loud and clear. Yes,my friends can't hear it but I can feel it. It's nerve wrecking though. I feel like Louis can actually hear it and it's ridiculous. That isn't possible. Unless he actually put his ear on my chest,that is.

"Hi Louis." I smiled sweetly.

How can you not smile like a freakin' jerk when this angel is in front of you?

He smiled back,just as sweetly. "Hi Harry Berry,Sugar Cherry,Plum Fairy." [A/N I can't believe I created such pet names 😆 ]

Before I can process the pet names he called me,he quickly pecked my lips and pulled back,still smiling. My hand went up to my lips,touching the place his lips were on a second ago,still looking at him. Why'd he do that in front of ... He can't just ... !

"AWWWWWWWW!" I heard Cara aw-ed and she playfully punched Niall's shoulder in fake jealousy. "I want a relationship like this so bad!"

Niall patted her head as if she's a cat,fakeing a sad face. "I'm sorry for you. Your hottie in hoodie hasn't come in your life yet so be patient."

"We aren't in a relationship." I said but my voice was barely heard. "Yet."

"Yeah,mark that in your diaries. He added a 'yet' so you'll expect another news from us one day." Louis said and pulled my hand away from my lips. He kept my hand in his and it felt like he's spreading fire on it. "Isn't that right,baby bunny?" He asked me,smiling.

"What's with the names?" I asked,finally regaining my voice. "I think you're still drunk from that party."

"Drunk in love,yes." Liam said and shook his head.

"You just made me really happy recently. I guess I feel like treating you like a prince now. And I'll continue treating you like this until something dares to stop me to." Louis winked.

Shit. That's so hot.

"I wonder what Harry did till you're that happy." Eleanor teased Louis,wiggling her eyebrows.

"You really wanna know?" Louis challenged her.

"I believe we all want to know." Eleanor played along.

"Louis,no. I don't want them to know oh my god,please." I begged.

He studied my face for a few seconds and I thought,thank god. He have sympathy towards me. But I was wrong.

"He kissed the hell out of me that Saturday morning,like his life depended on it. You should see how he was nervous at first,saying he doesn't know and all but then he's the one attacking my lips like a pro,getting my lips all bruised up and all - "

I can't listen to the embarrassing fact anymore and I covered his mouth with my right hand. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE SUCH EMBARRASSMENT?

"Shut the hell hole mouth of yours." I muttered.

It was silent for a minute or two,their eyes looking at me and Louis.And then laughter broke starting from Eleanor. It was so loud,too loud until other groups started watching us,wanting to know what's so funny. I ripped my hands away from Louis mouth and crossed my arms together,ashamed. Ashamed at my friends and at myself. How dare Louis told that to them,a moment between us two only?

~~~~~~

The first,second and third class went by slow and boring. I pinched myself to keep myself awake but why doesn't it work? I pinched quite hard till there's a red bruise on my arm. Whatever I did,I'm still sleepy and in absolutely no mood to concentrate in anything the teacher says. What is wrong with me?

Then,flashbacks happened. Flashbacks on the kissing Louis and I did in my room that day. My cheeks felt hot just thinking of it. I tried so hard to block the memory from my brain. I can't think of it now. Not now.. but it kept repeating. The movement of Louis' lips on mine. The taste of his lips.. everything is coming back to me.

Uh.. this is gonna be a long day.

~~~~~

( Skip lunchtime )

Just as I was chewing the last bite of my sandwich,the bell rang. I threw the plastic container away and rushed to my locker. I didn't get my book for Literature yet,shit. I can be 10 seconds late and Mr Murs will put me in detention. That old man,I swear.

I messily pushed other books away and finally found the book I needed. I grabbed it,took one step back and slam the locker door close. I was about to crouch down,take my bag and run to class when I see a pair of legs behind me. I didn't have time to figure who that was because the unknown person closed my eyes from behind with their hand.

"Umm.." I started. "Whoever this is,I have no time to play 'Guess who'. I'm late for class."

"Can't we be late for once and piss Mr Murs? That'll be fun."

"Louis!" I exclaimed,recognizing the voice. "Louis Louis Louis Louis - "

"Yes,you got it right! Smart lad you are. Now,you can redeem your prize!" He said.

He took his hands away,unexpectedly turned my body around and pushed me against the locker,locking me in place with his hands on both side of my head. I nervously gulped,mainly because I'm afraid that I'll be late to class but at the same time,nervous at what Louis' gonna do. The place is deserted since the bell rang and I assumed everyone is in their respective classes.

But that doesn't mean there's no camera,what the hell?

"W-what prize? What are y-you saying?" I lowered my voice down,afraid of any teachers finding us like this.

He pressed his chest on mine,wrapping an arm around my neck and moved near my ears to whisper. "I'm going to bless your lips. Would you like that,Harry?"

I swear to god this sexy boy will kill me one day...

"I would .. " I exhaled slowly at the feeling of Louis' lips on my neck. "But we're in school and you'll never know where the hidden cameras are.."

He pulled away and stared into my eyes,curious,trying to read my expression. "Is that what you're really afraid off?" He paused. "Or are you nervous about me wrecking your innocent lips right here?"

Oh hell,how did he do that thing with his raspy voice? It lowered and swooped around the words,curling almost seductively around each syllable,making it sound incredible. The voice that is haunting my life.

"I'm honestly late,sexy. I have to go."

I quickly grabbed my bag and jogged to class,run possibly. I don't know any more.. I know,I realized the words sexy slipped out of my mouth and I mentally facepalmed at that. Especially knowing I can't escape him yet for the day because we're in the same Literature class. oh god..

I finally arrived and knocked on the door before entering. Obviously,Mr Murs asked me why am I late and I said my stomach doesn't feel good after eating the food just now. Thankfully,he accepted it. No detention,no trouble. Good. My eyes searched around for a seat when I saw one beside Jake. I gladly sat there when Jake beckoned me over.

Just a few minutes after I sat down,Louis came in. Mr Murs doesn't seem to care about shit today I guess,he just let Louis come in without any further question. Zayn called him over from the other side of the class and his eyes fell in mine for a second. Then his eyes moved to Jake beside me,then only moving towards Zayn.

He's not mad because I didn't keep a seat for him right? I mean,I was also late for class!

As the class goes by,I can't help but turn my head to Louis. I don't know why but i just have to..look at him... His hair's not as neat as it was in the morning before,but it looks good on him anyway. His baby blue eyes concentrating on Mr Murs. I always find myself gazing at his perfect features,the prominent,sharp jawbone and the look of him focusing is somehow..soft. Looking pretty even. And the way his jaw twitches just sends shudders throughout my body and makes me feel fuzzy all over. I wonder have he ever studied me the way I do before? It's --

"Mr Styles,do you mind giving us an example?" Mr Murs interrupted my deep thought.

I turned my head towards Mr Murs quickly. "Pardon?"

"Stand up and give us an example." The teacher stated.

I slowly stood up. What example?! I can't believe I have no idea what we're learning today. The whole class is staring and its so freaking embarrassing! I'm gonna throw myself out the window. I nudged Jake with my hand,signalling him to help me. He looked up from his own phone and questioningly looked at me.

"What example?" I mouthed.

His mouth formed an 'o' and he whispered, "Pick-up lines. We're learning about pick-up lines."

My brain quickly processed and finally I got an answer. "Are you a banana? Because I find you a peeling."
(A/N It's appealing,get it? )

Mr Murs smiled at me. Suddenly,Louis raised his hand up and I looked at him curiously. What the hell does he want?

"I have a better one,Mr Murs." He told.

"Okay,sure. Tell us all so we can learn more about pick-up lines. An essay is coming up later as a homework." Mr Murs said and clasp his hand together.

Louis cleared his throat and stood up,looking directly at me. "Are you nobody because someone told me nobody is perfect."

I glared at him. "Mr Murs,I have an even better one." I said.

"Sure,young man. Tell us all that you know. We can see who ran out of pick up lines first. Oh,come on to the front, you two and tell us everything that you know." Mr Murs said excitedly.

Louis and I stood in front of the whole class and I bit my lip nervously. What if I ran out of pick-up lines first? Louis will surely ask me for a prize. I'm... Urgh.

Mr Murs told us to start.

"You must be an air bender because you take my breath away." I said and smirked when the class claps for me.

"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk past again?" Louis said proudly and the class
'ooh-ed'

"Did you swallow magnets? Because you're attractive." I said back.

"Are you Hispanic? Because you make my hips panic." He shot back at me.

"Let me tie your shoelaces coz I don't want you falling for anyone else."

"Are you a sponge coz you make me wet." He smirked.

"Let's flip a coin. Heads,you're mine. Tails,I'm yours."

"I'll give you a kiss. If you don't like it,you can return it."

"Did your license get suspended for driving everybody crazy?"

Louis took a few steps and closed our distance. I stubbornly crossed my arms together,not wanting to lose. He locked his eyes on mine and loudly said..

"I'll treat you like my homework. I'll slam you onto the table and do you all night long."

Me,being stubborn I furiously shot back "If I'm a drum I'll let you bang me anytime!"

That made him speechless and when he was quiet for a minute,I knew I had won. I made him shut that stupid mouth of his for good.

"Since Mr Tomlinson seem to be out of ideas,I declare Mr Styles the winner. Although it's not even a competition. Good job boys." Mr Murs said as the class clapped their hands together.

I childishly stick my tongue out at him and went to sit back at my seat and I heard some of the girls giggle at my attempt at Louis. Louis instead winked at me seductively right from in front of the class before retreating back to his seat. I saw some of the students noticing and they look between me and Louis,expecting another flirting action from either one of us. I just shrugged and leaned back on my chair,being proud of myself. Mr Murs continued our lesson and yeap,there's a homework on pick-up lines.

~~~~~~

When the bell rang,I quickly kept my pens and book into my bag. I don't want to be late for the next class. Just as I was reaching the door,a hand was on my shoulder,stopping me. It was Jake.

"Great job just now. I didn't know that you..know a lot of those." Jake said,smiling. "Did you enjoy the party that day?"

"I love the party,Jake. If you see the birthday girl again,wish her a happy belated birthday for me. I didn't get to wish her that day. Too much crowd."

"Yeah,sure. She just got so many friends,that's why. There was barely enough oxygen for everybody there."

"And um,I never would've answered Mr Murs without your help though. Thank you. Honestly,I thought you were too focused on your phone and you weren't listening too. Thanks again,bud." I smiled.

"No problem. I really gotta go. See ya,Harry!"

And just like that,he left.

"You sure are something,bro." I heard Zayn's voice behind me.

I turned around and see Zayn and Louis. "That wasn't much of a challenge,Zayn. I'm sure you could've done better than me." I said.

"True,true. But anyways,I'll leave you and Louis alone. Bye." Zayn jogged to his next class,leaving me and Louis.

"Honestly,your last pick-up line turned me on,Haz." Louis suddenly said.

If I am a drum I'll let you bang me anytime...

Ok. That was a bit dirty.

I looked around and seeing the classroom empty,I pushed Louis inside and close the door behind us but not locking it.

"Yours did to me as well." I almost growled the words out as I pulled Louis in for a kiss.

I felt him smile before kissing me back. The only sound that can be heard in the empty,quite classroom was the sound of our lips smacking with each other and also Louis' light moan. So far,no tongue involved yet. I mean,come on! Its only been 3 days and we're not boyfriends yet!

Louis pulled away first,breathlessly eyeing me. "Go out on a date with me."

"R-really?"

"Yeah,you deserve so much more. I'm just getting started."

-----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is horrible 😐 isn't it?
~3250 words

Exams are finally over I'm so happy clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do!

There's one more thing unsettled yet in this story and that will come in the next chapter. One teeny weeny secret. Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
127K 2.8K 42
Moving to London for school can be tough, but living with your amazing but annoying friends can be tougher. Meeting Louis Partridge not so tough, fal...
26.6K 381 17
After the legendary battle, the rangers finally get to live a normal life. That is until Dred,an evil conquerer invades our planet's peace and safety...
86.5K 3.4K 22
After their high school graduation, Clay Blocc and George Founders spend every second they can together before George leaves town for college. George...