My Paranormal Experiences

By BlueFireFury

This is just a book of 100% true paranormal activities that go on in my house. I swear these are real. And th... More

Shadows and Smiles
Laughter
Party of Horror
Craigslist
Prank Text
Shark Tank
Moving Plants
Netflix and Chill

Shitty Clown Suiter

6 0 0
By BlueFireFury

Okay guys so I'm literally freaked out rn at the VERY SECOND cuz I saw a fucking clown right by my mailbox and it's just standing there. If I move, he/she will see me and I'm just so fucking scared wut do I fucking do???!!!

Nvm he went away. Or she. I couldn't really tell.

I JUST ALMOST DIED CUZ OF A FRIKIN CLOWN.

Wow now I feel stupid. Just walk into school tomorrow "HEY GUYS! YESTERDAY I SAW A CLOWN HAR HAR!" But srsly it's gone so I should be able to sleep. Hopefully. Probably not but hopefully. Pray for me plis 😰😩😥

Wait I recognized the costume...
I think it was from the Walmart right next to my house? It was in terrible shape, just like when I saw it at Walmart. Does that mean anything? I hope not. Also I saw where the clown went. I think he saw me and he just creepily walked down this dim pathway conveniently placed RIGHT BY ME FUCKING HOUSE. (Please don't try to hunt me down and fucking kill me lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

6.3K 881 21
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
386K 18.6K 63
[BOOK ONE OF THE VAMPIRE AND THE GHOST SERIES] She's dead, he's undead. An unusual duo make their way through the modern world, and its modern chall...
1.2M 50.1K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
6.1K 150 17
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...