Ninjago (Book 1):God or ninja?

By toychica_87

What would you say that Kai and Skaylor are not only master of fire and master of amber.They are more...they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

602 12 3
By toychica_87

Lloyd's pov:
That was awkward." Um...am I only one who is worried about Kai?"asked Nya." I now,maybe someone should go and talk to him."I said." Good idea,tell us everything when you are done."said Jay."W-why me?"I asked "It's your idea."added Cole "*sight* fine."I stand up and go to the training room. After that I saw Kai doing moves I never seen." Wow"someone said behind me. There were Jay,Cole,Zane,Nya and Skaylor. "What are you doing here???"I asked scream/whisper. " We were curious,ok?" Jay said,than he looked up and was in shock,i turn around and there was Kai, little mad." Are you spying on me?"he asked. Oh god we are so dead. Skaylor try to say something but alarm start to ring.Thank god." Mission"I said loud enough to everybody nodded and we start to run. We were now in the computer room." There's something attacking Ninjago city." Nya said" Than what are we waiting for, let's go."
A/N: it's short ,I know and I am sorry. I have to go bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2K 15
DreamNoBlade/TechnoDream oneshots Some SFW and NSFW oneshots. Beware~ I only ship their Personas. Also, you can request anytime.
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
131K 3.7K 82
Have you ever wondered how the ninja would be doing in Quarintine? Well you came to the right book! For starters there will be no bad words... Kai...