Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

Von KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... Mehr

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

23. (I'm Going To Jail)

654 32 1
Von KSmittySmith

All the guys were yelling and riding their skateboards down the aisle towards the stage. I stand frozen. My feet literally could not leave the floor. I'm inside the Staples Building! I'm inside the building where there are concerts, award shows, basketball games, conventions, you name it. The Staple Center is the Madison Square Garden of Los Angeles. The BET Awards were just held here like a couple of months ago.

"Babe" Cameron says standing in front of me. I couldn't even look at him I was in disbelief.

"I lied, they want us to go to jail" Lyndsey said.

"I can't believe I don't have my phone" Tana says running down the aisle up to the stage.

"Melanie?" Nessa says.

"We just broke inside the Staples Center..." I say staring at all the guys yelling, laughing and riding their skateboards around the stage.

"MI CASA ES SU CASA" someone shouts and I turn around and Carter opens the door. He gets on his skateboard and rides down the aisle up towards the stage.

"And you said you've done this before?" I say looking at Cameron.

"Yes" he says staring at me.

"Mel, we're already in" Nessa said.

"It'll be stupid to leave, let's just have fun Melanie" Lyndsey says walking down the aisle. I look at Nessa and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I said following Lyndsey down the aisle up to the stage. I cannot believe I am in the Staples Center. I've always wanted to be in here but with other people of course watching someone like Usher perform not watching young men skateboard.

"You mad at me?" Cameron ask walking next to me.

"No" I say.

"Do you trust me?" he asked getting in front of me.

"Yes" I say and he smiles. "I'm fine, go skateboard or whatever" I say laughing and he laughs. He bends down and kisses me then jumps onto the stage.

"Melanie, on a scale to one to ten how much do you hate me?" Carter asked staring at me.

"A solid eleven" I say and everyone starts laughing.

"Tana I don't think that's how you're supposed to ride the skateboard" Lyndsey says and we turn to see Tana sitting on the skateboard going down the aisle and we start laughing.

"No try it" Tana says giving it to Lyndsey and she tries and fails miserably and we started laughing harder.

"YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE IN HERE" someone shouts and that's when I knew it. I'm going to jail. Everyone gets quiet and I turn around to see Jack and Jack both laughing riding their skateboards down to the stage.

"Don't do that" Nessa says looking at them and they laugh at her.

"Glad the OG's could made it" Carter said doing a manly high-five with Gilinsky and Johnson.

"Of course, it's tradition" Johnson said.

"Where's Madison?" Aaron asked.

"She didn't want to come" Gilinsky said. Right now, I think I rather be with Madison Beer. I look over at Cameron and he was staring at Jack and Jack then looks over at me. He smiles and continues to skateboard.

"Mel, come try" Tana says, I laugh and jog over to them and got on the skateboard and they push me down the aisle. This was fun. I don't do anything reckless with my life, I am always one to follow the rules and it's fun to do something care-free. We were super loud, laughing like crazy, enjoying our time in the Staples Center. We've probably been here for a half an hour when I was so tired of falling off the skateboard, I went to sit down in the front row.

"Just think... this will be a great story to tell your kids" Nessa said sitting down next to me.

"I'm getting me a skateboard when I get back to Texas" Lyndsey said and we started laughing.

"I'm glad I did this" I say staring at the guys trying to do tricks on the stage. Cameron was trying to jump over Aaron while the skateboard rolls through Aaron's legs but he kept messing up.

"HEY! What are you kids doing in here?" someone shouts. I laugh and shake my head. If they continue to invite people in here then there's a good chance we're going to get caught.

"Party's over" Matthew yells.

"Time to go" Carter says.

"Oh shit" Tana said and I turn around to see two security guards jogging down the aisle. Like, I said before... I am going to jail.

"Hoodies up!" Carter yells. All of the sudden, someone grabs my arm and I was yanked from the seat. I grab Nessa's arm and see that Cameron was pulling me along. He moves fast, he was nowhere near me a minute ago. Cameron pulls me along and started running and I ran with him. I think when he realize I knew what was happening, he let go and we started to run side by side.

"Hoodies up, heads down" Christian shouts from behind me. We get out of the auditorium and now we're running through a hall. I look over and Nessa is running next to me. Carter, Matthew, Johnson and Aaron were all ahead us riding on their skateboards, laughing up a storm. How could they be laughing at a time like this? We are about to get caught!

"Try the doors!" Cameron shouts as he continues to run next to me. Carter gets to the doors and tries to push it. Nothing. Christian tries the doors beside him. Nothing. Johnson went to the last pair of doors and couldn't get it open. "Shit" Cameron says as we slow up to catch our breath.

"You did it now Carter" Aaron says looking at Carter.

"Are we stuck in here?" Tana asked.

"No, we just can't go out this way" Matthew says and the guys laugh.

"Mel" Cameron says grabbing my arm. All I could think about right now is how we are getting caught. How do I explain to my parents from a jail cell what I did? "Melanie?' Cameron says again.

"Cameron, I'm fine" I say looking at him. I actually felt like laughing myself. If I was going to get caught, I might as well have fun.

"Yo, let's go" someone shouts and Gilinsky was holding a door to another hallway open. We ran over to him and started running down a different hallway.

"I swear if I had my phone, this would be the best video ever" Tana says as we run and I couldn't help but laugh. If only my subscribers saw what I was doing right now. We get to the side of The Staples Building and I see LA Live. Gilinsky was the first one to the door and it opened! He holds the door and we all run out and started running down the street. We're getting away? Is this happening? As we're running most of our hoodies come off and we get to the main street. The light was green and we weren't a loud to walk but that didn't stop Carter and the guys. They go into the intersection putting their hands out so they won't get hit. Cars started beeping and honking and some even rolled down their windows to tell us how stupid we were. When I get out into the intersection, Cameron is in front of me and a car is coming up to our left. Cameron puts his hands out and the car almost hits him coming to a stop. When we finally get across the street, everyone is at a jog now and I see the alley where the cars were parked. The guys started laughing as we reach the cars and we were all out of breath. When I felt safe, I stop and decided to catch my breath.

"I've never ran so much in my life" Lyndsey says and I would of laugh but I couldn't breathe. Cameron grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest wrapping his arm around me and resting his head on my shoulder.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes" I say out of breath.

"I'm so proud of you" he says kissing my forehead, I laugh and continue to breathe. That's when we heard police sirens.

"Let's go!" Carter shouts. We jog up to Carter's car that already was started and got in. When I slide in, I expected to see Nessa but instead I find myself sitting next to Gilinsky, Aaron sitting next to him and Johnson was sitting up front.

"Where's Nessa?" I asked looking at Carter.

"They are in the other car, come on, let's go" Carter says. Cameron shuts the door and Carter hurries to get onto the main street. I just broke into the Staples Center and got away. I was such in an adrenaline rush I couldn't stop talking about it in the car. All the guys were laughing at me.

"So like why the Staples Center?" I asked them in the car. I look over at Cameron and he looks over at me then looks away.

"You guys are a bunch of girls" Carter says.

"It's not a big deal to tell her" Johnson said. And no one says anything.

"Long story short, it was Cameron's and Gilinsky's doing" Aaron says. I look over at Cameron and he stares out the window. I look over at Gilinsky and he's looking down at his phone.

"I thought guy best friends forgive each other like after a day" I say and Gilinsky looks over at me and smiles. After a few minutes pass by we drop Gilinsky and Johnson off at their house.

"Hey, are we seeing you guys tomorrow?" Carter asked.

"Andrea's?" Johnson said.

"Yea" Aaron said getting in the passenger side.

"Yea, we're going" Gilinsky says.

"It's about to be lit, alright see you guys tomorrow" Carter says.

"Alright, bye everyone" Johnson said.

"Bye Johnson, Gilinsky" I say and they smile and leave.

"You can breathe again Cameron" Carter joked and him and Aaron start laughing.

"I'm fine" Cameron says and I grab his arm and lean on him. "You tired?" he asked wrapping his arm around me.

"I'm so exhausted" I say smiling and closing my eyes. When we finally get to Cameron's house we see that the others made it back already. We get out and walked inside the house and they all were being super loud. We went into the kitchen and I see the girls and everyone laughing.

"I can't believe we almost got caught" Tana says and we laugh.

"Proud of you Melanie" Nessa says hugging me and I laugh.

"I am too" Lyndsey says.

"Me too" I say and we started laughing. "Do you guys have my bag?" I asked.

"Yea, I put it in the living room" Nessa says.

"I have everyone's phones, keep the sweatshirts, I don't care" Carter said putting the box of phones on the counter. We all went to grab our phones and hurry to get on social media to catch up with anything we missed.

"Alright, well everyone get comfortable. Sleep anywhere, do whatever, Christian, Aaron and I don't care" Cameron said grabbing a water from the fridge. I was tired but seeing the girls we all still had so much to say about what happened tonight. We went outside to sit on the deck and were taking in everything. This was an amazing experience.

"What time is it?" Tana asked.

"We are rolling up on three in the morning" Lyndsey said.

"Wow" I say leaning my head. "I think I'm going to call it in, night" I say getting up.

"Night Mel" Lyndsey says as I walk inside. I hear the guys in the living room and walked in to get my bag. They seem like they weren't going to go to sleep anytime soon. I grab my bag and went upstairs to Cameron's room. He was shirtless sitting on his bed on his phone.

"Hey" I said putting my bag down. Cameron turns around and looks at me. I put my hair in a ponytail and took off the MagCon sweatshirt.

"Hey" he said putting his phone on the night stand. I get in his bed and pulled the blankets over me. "Did you have fun?" he asked closing his room door and shutting off the light.

"Yes, thank you" I said and he walks over to me and lays in his bed looking at me. "Are you going to Andrea's with us tomorrow?" I asked staring at him.

"Going to try, I have to wake up early to go to this meeting and do a few other things, but I should be" he says.

"Good" I said smiling at me. Cameron bends over to kiss me and smiles at me.

"Night Mel" he said.

"Night Cam" I say turning around and Cameron spoons me from behind. He wraps his arm around me, I smile and placed my arm over his and fell asleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...
64.9K 1.5K 24
You think just because my father is a pastor I should be perfect or my life should be great. No it's the total opposite. I was abused and raped by my...
686K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
9.5K 966 40
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞ ❝ ᴠᴇʀʏ! ❞ [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...