Cornfield Chases

By TheHuntersBird

Kiss and Chase brings the best out of us, and sometimes. The worse. More

C is for Chicken.
O Is for Onwards my trusty Knight!
R is for Race Me!
N is for Never
F is for freaky fun friday
I is for it never happened
E is for Everyone needs someone
L is for Let's get outta here!
D is for Deal with it
C is for Chase me!
H is for Here we go again
A is for And then we all fall down
S is for Send them running!
S if for See you In the cornfield

E is for Everything has an ending

24 3 0
By TheHuntersBird

"So, school is over. You going North to uni?" River gathered up his supplies from the barn.

"Yeah, what about you?" Replied Alice as she steered the chestnut back into its stall beside the midnight horse.

River shrugged, "I'll probably stay here with the family, take care of our corn legacy y'know?" He replied.

Alice sighed and sat down on a hay bale and looked up at River in all his manly glory. "I dont want this to end" She whispered sadly.

He sat beside her now, and wrapped his arms around her. "Everything has an ending- but this time, we're going to make sure the story continues. The story of the Cornfield Chases"

Now, he looked at her as if to memorise all of her in this moment. Like he never wanted to let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
98.3K 4.2K 61
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โžฝ๐Ÿค Ongoing โžฝ๐ŸคŽ Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
630K 52K 85
Trope: โœ“ marriage of convenience โœ“ hate-to-love โœ“ slow-burn โœ“ Muslim characters/love story โœ“ Bad boy/good girl โœ“ Second chance โœ“ Billionaire romance...
51.1K 3.7K 47
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...