My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 13

399 5 1
By noahhh_

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

" Quez Stop ! " I Laughed Pushing Him Off Me .

" Booty So Big Can't See The Thongg ! " Marquez Screamed Repeating The Second Line Of Omarie's Verse In ' Dumps ' While He Twerked In Front Me .

I Burst In To Laughter And Pushed Him Again " Stop Clowning My Boyfriend's Verse Please "

" She Move It Like A Strip Tease " He Said Akoye's First Line " Man Y'all Nasty . That Song Bomb Though " He Laughed Again .

" You Get Me Tight " Omarie Smacked His Lips .

" I Cant Wait To See That Video Though . Big Ass Booties , You Cant See The Thong ? Strip Tease ? I Wanna See That "

" Excuse Me Marquez, ? You Want To Say That Again ? " Kaylin Called From The Floor Where She Was Sitting With Malik Talking To Jasmine .

" Huh ? " He Replied .

" Oh Aight "

" He Not Making No Video ! " I Exclaimed Seriously " I Dare Him "

I Looked Between Marquez And Omarie . They Didnt Look Like Cousins . I Remember When I Used To Like Marquez . I Had The Biggest Crush On Him And Gennis . I Used To Watch Their Ustreams . Gennis Thought He Was Cute Stuffing All That Gum In His Mouth . Oh Wait , He Was . But Then I Stopped Hearing About Marquez And The Crush Faded .

" Aren't Yall Going To School Tomorrow ? " I Asked Marquez . I Wondered Why He And Kaylin Were Down Here .

" Yeah . We Part Of An Exchange Program . We Going To .. Woodrow Wilson ? "

" Forreal ? " Omarie Asked " Thats Where We Go "

" Ooh Yaaassss ! We Finna Turn Up ! " Kaylin Shouted Before Turning Back To Malik's Computer .

I Want To Talk To This Jasmine Girl . I Got Up And Sat On Malik's Back . She Was Pretty . Chocolate Skin , Really Dark Black Hair That Went A Little Past Her Shoulders , Brown Eyes , And Full Lips . When She Smiled You Could See A Dimple In Her Left Cheek And A Faint One In Her Right .

" Hi " She Smiled At Me .

" Hi , Im Arielle , Malik's Best Friend "

" Ooh I've Heard About You " She Said Still Smiling .

" And What Have You Heard ? " I Asked .

" Just That You His Best Friend " She Shrugged .

" That's It ? "

" Yeah , You Not That Special . Goodbye Arielle " Malik Said And Somehow Managed To Get Me Off His Back .

I Rolled My Eyes And Made My Way To The Love Seat " Whatever "

I Smacked My Lips When I Saw That Omarie Took My Seat Next To Marquez .

He Looked Up At Me " You Gon Sit ? "

" You In My Seat " I Looked Back At Him .

" Just Sit Down Arielle , Damn You Being Madd Difficult "

I Huffed As I Sat On His Lap .

" Remember When Everybody Used To Say Your Name Sound Mexican ? " Omarie Asked Marquez .

" His Name Is Not Mexican ! " Kaylin Exclaimed , Coming Out Of The Kitchen .

" If It Wasn't For His Middle And Last Name , They Would've Thought He Was Mexican "

" Ion Look Mexican " Marquez Smacked His Lips .

" What's Your Middle And Last Name ? " I Asked Putting My Legs On His Lap .

" Amoi Hamilton . Marquez , Amoi , Hamilton "

" Awww " I Gushed " Your Name Is Cute ! "

" Marquez " We Heard From The Floor " No His Name Is Not Mexican "

" Bring The Computer Here ! You Keep Saying My Name " Marquez Said .

Malik And Kaylin Brought The Laptop Over To Us And Set It On The Table . I Pulled My Legs Off Marquez So Kaylin Could Sit . We Were All Settled , Except Malik Who Was Standing Up , Looking Down At Us .

" So Imma Just Stand Here ..  " He Said .

Marquez Shrugged " Guess So , Lonely Ass "

" Y'all Grimey " He Smacked His Lips Before Sitting On The Floor .

Jasmine Came Back To Her Computer And Widened Her Eyes . I Chuckled A Little And Furrowed My Eyebrows , Wondering Why She Was So Shocked .

" Kaylin ! " She Exclaimed . Kaylin Looked At The Computer " That's Not .. " Jasmine Trailed Off .

" Yeah , Quez And Gennis "

" And You Didn't Tell Me . You Were With Them . You Get Me Tight "She Scoffed .

" She A Fan Or Sumn ? " Omarie Asked .

" Yess , She Introduced Me To Yall Music " Kaylin Rolled Her Eyes .

Omarie Smiled A Little And Licked His Lips " How Long You Been Down For The Team ? "

Ugh , Here We Go With This Shit . Yeah , I Support Him , Yeah , His Fans Are Important , But They Get Me Tight . Especially When They Cute And He Lick His Lips At Them . I Know He Gotta Show Them Love .. They're His Fans , But It's Annoying .

I Went Over To Malik And Laid My Head In His Lap , But I Was Listening To Omarie And Jasmine .

" Them Chitty Chitty Days " He Said " How You Saw The Video ? "

" Ooh , I Was At My Dad's House One Morning Getting Dressed And I Heard Madd Girls Screaming , Then I Turned Around And Saw Y'all Two Running . I Watched It , Learned The Dance And Told Everyone About It . And I Saw Nick Cannon In The Video ? Ooh "

He Laughed A Little " Okay , Okay . You From New York Right? " I Guess She Nodded Cause He Said " Thats Wassup . We Were There Like Twice . You Seen Us ? "

" No ! Neither ! First , Niggas Got School , Then Gymnastics , And Volunteer Work , Like There Is No Time . Weekends , Iight But Not No Tuesday Or Wednesday . I Got To See It Though . On TV "

" Iight , Next Time We There , We Gotta Link Up "

" Okay , Okay Bet ! You Follow My Twitter , But Not My Instagram . You Should Go Do That "

" Iight , Bet . Comment On A Pic Right Now And I Got You "

" Kay , About To "

" While You Do That , Imma Let Ya Boy Have The Computer . Nice Talking To You , Ma "

" Bye Gennis " She Said And He Gave Malik The Computer . He Looked At Me A Way Before Putting It Down , But I Dont Care . Malik My Bestfriend , He Practically Have A Girl , He Needs To Calm Down . We Always Argue 'Bout That Shit . I Mean I've Heard Things About Him , But I Dont Bring It Up Cause I Trust Him . I Bet We're Gonna Argue Right After I Get Up .

Damn , I Want To Do It Big Like Laylah And Dustin Or Kaylin And Marquez .

I Stood Up To Go To The Kitchen . I Was In The Fridge When Omarie Put His Arms Around My Waist And Pulled Me Closer .

He Kissed My Neck " You Know How I Feel About Yall Right ? "

I Turned Around " Yes , Babe . But It's Not Like That . He Just My Best Friend "

" I Dont Want You To Have A Boy Bestfriend . You Dont Need One , You Got Me "

" Aww " I Gave Him A Kiss .

" You Needa Chill Out A Little Okay ? "He Said .

I Nodded Slowly " I'll Chill , But I Still Need Him "

" Yeah " He Sighed .

" I Love You Mari " 

He Kissed My Lips " I Love You Too Beautiful "

I Like When We Make Up Fast , It's So Much Easier Than When He Approach Me With A Stank Ass Attitude . I Hate That Shit , Unless He Putting Me In Check . Then It's Okay .

He Left The Kitchen And I Took A Can Of Sprite And A Bag Of Lays . I Swear , They Always Got The Munchies .

I Went Back In The Livingroom And Sat With Omarie On The Big Couch " I'm Bored Mari "

" Come Upstairs With Mee " He Kissed My Neck .

I Giggled , Thinking About It . I Mean We Only Had Sex Once . What If We Did It Again ? Nothing Wrong With It Right ? I Almost Nodded , Forgetting Our Friends Were Here .

" Ew , Y'all Nasty , We Right Here " Kaylin Said .

" Kaylin , Shut Upp " Malik Said Closing The Laptop . Guess He And Jasmine Were Done Talking " I Wanted To Hear "

Marquez Started Laughing " Word , Me Too "

" Y'all Are Disgusting " Kaylin And I Said In Unison .

" We Aint Even Say Watch , We Said Listen " Malik Argued .

I Laughed " Whatever "

We Stayed Silent For About Two Minutes Until Malik Broke The Silence " Y'all Going Upstairs Or Not ? "

We Laughed And I Picked Up A Pillow And Threw It At Him " You're Nasty "

He Shrugged And We Went Back To Silence . I Was So Bored . I Didn't Want To Be Quiet , I Want To Be Loud .

" Im Boredd " I Repeated .

" Arielle , What You Want Us To Do ? " Omarie Asked .

" I Dont Know , But Make Me Not Bored "

" I Already Told You What I Was Trying To Do " Omarie Said Kissing My Neck . I Was Melting .

I Moaned A Little " Y'all Need To Leave " I Struggled To Let Out .

They Burst Into Laughter Before Gathering Their Things To Leave .

" We Out ! " Marquez Exclaimed Leaving And The Others Followed . Omarie Carried Me Upstairs , And I Don't Even Need To Tell Y'all Nothing , Except That He Put It Down .

___________________________

Late Update Or Whatevaaa .

Loss Of Ideas . Been Busy . Been Hype .

Buut Y'all Dont Care .

I Did Talk To My Babies Though . I Was Hype .. They Were On The Radio Last Wednesday .. 91.5 I Think , A Cali Station . I Saw The Tweets And Called In , Then DJ HartBreaker Answered . He Called Me Shanoah And Conoah When I Told Him My Name .-. Gmt . That Is Not My Name . But I Got In The First Time I Called ^_^ Ayee . I Spoke To Them Though , I Was Hype .

Last Week Was Great . Chapter 14 Later Today .

Merry Christmas Though . Had Time For This Ishh .

- Love , Noahh ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 0 50
It's the second book and let me just tell you a lot of things happen.
82.2K 5.2K 36
Book two of "ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱" read book 1 first or you're gonna be a lil confused .... well a lot you're gonna be very confused.
9.2K 177 20
Me:Really? Tool:I'm sorry babe,I really am Me:We just got married,and you cheat on me.... Tool:I know...Sorry,but I love you. Me:Shut the fuck up,Fuc...
967K 56.8K 88
SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look at him quite literally knocked me out. S...