Destinies Entwined ||| LOZ

By _dragonpappy_

(GOING TO BE RE-WRITTEN) 《TP Link X Reader 》 When the worlds of day and night suddenly collide into one, your... More

A/N
~1 ⟁ a special favour
~2 ⟁ splashes in the spring
~3 ⟁ slingshots and swords
~4 ⟁ talo trouble
~5 ⟁ world turned around
~6 ⟁ wall of twilight
~7 ⟁ helping hand
~8 ⟁ escaping
~9 ⟁ shadowed royalty
~10 ⟁ beasts in the village
~11 ⟁ light spirit ordona
~12 ⟁ faron woods
~14 ⟁ shadowing the light
~15 ⟁ remorseful return
~16⟁ journeying forth
~17⟁ unlikely guide
❄Holiday Special ❄
‼️Important Note ‼️
⁉️this is just sad now, i'm sorry⁉️

~13 ⟁collecting tears

3K 94 5
By _dragonpappy_

All it took was just a few more steps down the dirt path till you reached your destination; Faron Spring. Like every other part of Faron, the Spring had also taken its tole from the twilight; its once clear waters now dirty and dark because of it. A faint glow danced around above the water in small groups of golden light, giving the impression of very large fireflies buzzing around. Of course there were no fireflies, but, what you guessed, the light spirit.

"Come on Link! I think that's it." You walk closer to the light, wading into the shallow waters with Link close on your heels.

"...Please...be...careful... These woods....have...changed..." the spirit spoke in a broken, airy voice. "The dark clouds of dusk have gathered....covering the land... This drape of darkness, of shadow...is called... twilight... In this twilight, those of living in light... are transformed into mere spirits.... It is a place for dark and...evil creatures to dwell... I...am...a spirit...of...light.... You who has transformed into that of a beast....search for my light...retrieve it from the clutches of evil...and keep it...in this...vessel...."

A vine-like vessel appeared from the air, floating closer to you, only for Midna to grab ahold of it with her hair-hand and place it in her real hands.

The spirit spoke up again, "In the shadows of...twilight...the dark insects who have stolen my light hide...they are as invisible...as normal beings here.... Let me use the last of my power....to reveal their locations..."

A bright golden and blue tinted light shot out from the small cluster of dancing light particles into the sky, each disappearing in a different place from the last. Although there was a faint blue mist leading to what was probably each insect.

"...Go and retrieve....the light...bring it back to me..." and just like that the spirit seemed to fade to that of a transparent mist much like the trails left in the air.

"Well I guess you two need to fill this thing up then..." Midna voiced, playing around with the vessel in her hands as he inspected it. You nodded your head in agreement. If Ordona had been right, then maybe if you retrieved the light you could go back to being normal again... That and find some answers to what Ordona had meant.

"Let's not waste any more time then, and save the light spirit." You announced and began to walk away from the Spring and toward the tunnel that lead out.

Link chased after you, his shackle clanking against the ground as well as yours. Not long after did two fairly large sparks appear, seeming to run away from you. The Spirit had claimed that normal eyes couldn't see it, so 'activating' your senses, you could now make out the form of two large bugs.

The insects crawled quite fast, faster than you thought they could. They ran along the dirt path in circles, and climbed up onto the rock walls of the tunnel as they tried to avoid both you and Link. With a growl, you leaped onto one while Link leaped onto the other, sinking your sharp teeth and claws into the bug. The insects died in a second attack from the two of you, their bodies disappearing and being replaced with a bright blue tear of light.

The round balls of light floated around in the air, slowly falling down closer to the ground. But before they could do so, Midna reached out and grabbed them with her hair, placing the two tears into the vessel he carried.

With no more bugs left in the tunnel, the three of you left avoiding the Deku Babas along the way as you exited. At the end of the tunnel, you caught sight of another bug, but before you could catch it, it tunnelled under the gate that lead into the Woods and popped up on the other side.

You huffed angrily at the bug; all you wanted was to destroy it and take back the light it stole, was that so hard?

"Y/n, worry about that one later, there are more this way," Link called out, gesturing to the house you recognized as that one lantern fellow's: Coro. Your eyes widened slightly. Was Coro turned into a Spirit as well? Perhaps, judging from him being a normal being... at least he seemed normal...

"Right," you replied, giving one last look to the gate before following Link to the house where two beams of light seemed to illuminate from within the confinement of the wooden structure.

Looking around there seemed to be an open window, one that Midna had to help you get up into. Inside the house there were in fact two bugs, and like you thought before, Coro was a spirit. Coro stood on top of a large wooden crate seeming to yell at the bugs as they scurried across his floor, pointing at them as the crawled around. Just like in the tunnel, both you and Link dove towards one of the bugs and killed it.

Two more tears of light appeared, Midna collecting them before they touched the ground and placed them inside the vessel. Coro calmed down and became confused at the missing sight of the dark insects, talking to himself quietly.

With no more bugs inside the house, the three of you took your leave back out the window. Checking around the house, you caught one last bug before making your way back to the gate where the one insect had escaped you. To your luck there was a hole underneath the gate for you to dig under, and get out on the other side.

Digging your way under the gate, you shook your fur free from all of the dirt that clung to it before switching your attention to the insect that had escaped you. Attacking it, you were able to reclaim yet another blue tear of light for Midna to place inside the vessel. With no more bugs for you to catch, you and Link headed off into the tunnel that lead straight to Faron Woods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 517 25
(I am fixing spelling errors) (y/n) was just in her room thinking deeply about life when she is suddenly taken to another realm just as a war was goi...
13.1K 628 41
One day you got transported to another universe, with all your memories of that universe being erased. You woke up in this mysterious world, with no...
2.7K 23 13
This is a story about a princess named Zelda and her envious stepmother, Queen Midna. One day, when her stepmother finds out through the Mirror of Tw...
2.2K 94 20
a legend of zelda fanfiction with the allmighty Dark Link and Reader! Hope you like it and thank you so much for reading! :) (Completed)