The Life Of A Wizard/Ninja

Av Thickass_TrinTrin

Sadly I do not own Naruto or Fairy Tail😖 but I do own Ayame💯😊 This will have a lot of cussing and slight s... Mer

Ayame Dragneel
a/n and ocs

Chapter1: Best Job/Another Dimension?

30 3 0
Av Thickass_TrinTrin

Ayame's Pov

Hello Minna I am Ayame Dragneel the twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, 

but only smarter.

We both like to eat food and I am an SS-Class Wizard.

Right now I'm eating food and about to take a job after i'm done.

After my food I went to the request board and found a job that says 

"Help! Monsters are attacking my castle, Reward:200,000,000J, New Armor also a new spell book."

I then gave the job to Mira and went on my way to the train station.

I arrived at the castle and was told the monsters were located in the forest.

Once arrived suddenly a monster shot out some red sticky substance.

I quickly dodge out of the way and noticed the substance was a type of acid.

Then i requipped into my Flame Queen Armor and used my Flame slash.

However it didn't make a scratch, then i took cover and started to devise a battle tactic.

Once i finished i put my plan, i quickly requipped into my Sea Queen Armor with my flame sword and lighting sword. 

After that i realeased all the three elements into an unison raid.

The monster was defeated then i was rewarded.

My rewards consisted of 200,000,000J, New Armor called Elemental Queen and a book about Ninja's?

I decided to go to a nearby hotel and settle there until tomorrow.

After that i went to go take a shower, 

while i was showering a bright light appeared and i was knocked unconcious.

A/N: how was it I'm not really good at battle scenes but I'll try the best I can.💯😭😅

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
578K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
397K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
367K 22K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...