Confessions | ✓

By Mistalee_

❝This is not a personal diary. And certainly not a journal. Wait, aren't they the same thing? Or maybe not. A... More

Before you start :)
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
The Last Entry
Bonus - Future 1
Bonus - Future 2
Love

#0

4.6K 239 37
By Mistalee_

#0

This is not a personal diary. And certainly not a journal. Wait, aren't they the same thing? Or maybe not. And no, I'm not one of those creepy chicks who writes their crush's name over and over on paper, and scratch the wall with their nails, and be all weird, and — halt, where was I again? Ah yeah, this isn't a diary or anything of that sort yeah?

But who am I kidding?

This is my dirty little secret.

Chipmunk 🐭 (p.s. keyboards should start to have chipmunk emojis since I'm trying to be anonymous here. Jeez.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
120K 4.8K 41
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
147K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
38.4K 2.7K 34
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...