Kbtbb soryu oh

By myahphillips

Musuki has been stranded all her life having to survive off the streets she has learned to be a tough girl sh... More

Musuki into
The pick
Shower stare down
Teasing
Jobs and strictness
Jealousy
The show
Wonderful rush
Updating
Eisukes tease
Im sooo sorrry
Hey guys
Very awkard
Update
Im back
Hey Guys !! Welcome Back
The Pet Pt1
My New Book

A New Start

412 4 1
By myahphillips

So I accidentally posted this part of the story on like a new document and it posted as a new story I was soo confused but anyway here it is below it's so good to be back

So before I begin writing this story I literally read over my story and saw how graphic and sexual it was and my mind just went poof so I'm going to make this story less sexual because I don't think it really needs to be as sexual as it is  so just putting that out there also I would like to annouse a new story I'm going to be writing it's a diary of my life called DIARY: Of My Life just like that so search it up soon !!!

Of so that last chapter I believe was about eisuke and my character fake dating to make sort jealous then a lot of sexual stuff and mei long told sorry she was cheating on him correct ?

I looked at soryu he looked angry. "She was cheating on me the whole time ?" Then he looked at me you...you had something to do with this didn't you ? He pushed me off his lap and looked me dead in the eye "you Belong to me you do as I say or I will hurt you so badly then he walked away . By this time all the other bidders had left it was only me in the room alone . I was thinking to myself how could soryu think I had something to do with her cheating I love him I would never try to hurt him to get him . I was so very upset seemed like soryu would never love me but I won't give up even if he kills me I will try because im in love with him and I will change I'm no longer weak and hurt I'm now strong and a bad bitch.

Ok so this chapter short af 😂😂 I. Trying to get on a schedule where I post like 2 or 3 chapter a day because they are so short so yeah be patient guys also I want to announce that in august I STARTED HIGHSChooll I'm finally a 9th grade in Charlotte North Carolina OUEEN CITY STAND UPP haha ok guys see you in a bit and don't forget to check out my new book once it's posted and I, thinking about starting a YouTube channel what do you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
269K 8.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
95.9K 5.3K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
627K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.