Nuada x OC

By bloodyangel100

Like the title says but all pics aren't mine. More

Cht 1
Cht 2
Cht 4
Cht 5
Cht 6
Cht 7
Cht 8
Cht 9
Cht 10
Cht 11
Cht 12
Cht 13
Cht 14
Cht 15

Cht 3

3.8K 80 1
By bloodyangel100

I ran to my bedroom hoping no one notice & thought about wat they could be saying about my actions & drawings right now.

Time skip by Nuala at the door
After awhile I heard a knock at my door. "Kelly may I come in?" I heard Nuala say on the other side of the door.
"Of course come on in" I told her. When Nuala came in she had a happy look on her face yet a sad one to. " Nuada & I really loved ur drawings but why did u run away?" Nuala asked me but I didn't know wat to say I can't tell her that I feel bad for making Nuada mess up on his training because maybe it'll show that I liked him so I'll just tell I wanted to finish the other drawing of her. "I'm srry Nuala for running off I just wanted to finish the other drawing I was doing of you" Nuala looked surprised & very happy to know I was drawing for she loves the drawings I make for her & her brother. "Oh can I see it" she asked & of course I showed it to her.

"It's not as good as the others but I hope u like it" I told her with my head down but as I look up I can see she loves it.

The pic at the talk is to look like Nuada looking down at the drawing Kelly made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 298 9
Frerard is life this is a very fluffy story
71.4K 1.5K 11
((UNDER CONSTRUCTION & RE-WRITING.)) I was never going to be a normal girl, not with my father being in a secret military operation. No matter what I...
61.4K 1.2K 52
Left in the Shire as a baby she has known she wasn't like everyone mostly not being a hobbit, but when a strange man shows up upon the door step of h...
3.5K 284 13
Am I oblivious to the things going on around me because I'm so caught up on social media? Nah. Started: January 1, 2020 Ended: March 7, 2020