Blooded to a Vampire

By KrazyObsession

I'm Kiera Calloway and I'm a witch. No, seriously. I am. The day of my Awakening, the High Priestess of my... More

Blooded To A Vampire
The Awakening and the Meet
The Broken Arrow
The Unforeseen Guest
Like Flying
My Cake
My Tell
Murmurs In The Dark
The Challenge
I Blame Paranormal Activity
To Help With The Sound
Pizza, Gore and One Word
Cruel Truths
Sarcastic Snakes And Crappy Magic Spells
The Artist
BCWW, Burgers and Bermudas
Mine
My Thunder
Diamonds, Coded Passwords and Red Paint
Galaxy Of Unknown Truths
Endorphins and Entertainers
The Lull Before
The Storm
Pandemonium
Revelations
Yield To Me
Drowning
Peeing In The Past
My Family
Dark Oblivion
When The Past And Present Collide
Liar, Liar
Pants On Fire
I Do
Down Memory Lane
Blowing Up And Breaking Out
Not In Kansas Anymore
Time To Talk
Stuck
Terrible Truths and Beautiful Colors
Coincidences
Sweeter, How?
Crown
No Man's Land
Almost
Crescendo
The Beginning

The Bruise

28.5K 1K 121
By KrazyObsession

I stared at Glinda's gold eyes, disbelievingly. Then I met Malcolm's serious but slightly less golden (more brown-ish) eyes. Then, finally I met Will's blue-golden eyes.

Lots of gold going around here.

It's funny that despite the gold, I could also see the real colour of their eyes.

I snapped myself out of observation mode and realized I had a situation going on here.

"You cannot be serious." I said, staring at the three crazy people in front of me.

"It's actually a good idea, Kiera." Glinda started.

"How? How is this a good idea? I don't see it. At all." I asked, throwing her an incredulous look.

"Well, for one you can get to know one another-"

I snapped my fingers in realization as to why this was happening to me.

"You're totally punishing me for the chocolate cake thing aren't you?" I asked looking at her in desperation.

"I'm-" Glinda blinked for a second, "Wait you're the one who ate my cake?"

I blinked.

Oh shit.

"You didn't know?"

Glinda narrowed her eyes and shook her head, her lips pursed.

I'd just dug my grave.

Clever Kiera, very clever. Must shut up more often.

"In my defence, I was sleep-eating." I said, trying to attempt my own version of the Bambi-look.

She glared at me before gritting out, "We'll talk about this later."

Dammit. How does the Bambi-look not work for me? Damn Gin, who was flirting with some blonde three hundred yards from all this poo.

Damn Will, who was grinning like he'd been told he could play video games all his life.

Actually that would make me happy... add chocolate to that and I'm in heaven.

I'm not sure what Will likes.

Probably stalking and not getting a clue.

"I don't want to go-"

"You can spend more time with Will." Glinda offered like that was supposed to tempt me to want to go.

I grunted, "I still don't want to go."

"Kiera." Glinda said, throwing me the 'apologise-now' look.

How do I know all her looks?

"What I meant," I amended immediately, because I was already on her Hit-list for the cake thing I don't need to add a 'can't be polite' thing to it, "is that, I don't need to spend time with Will like this."

Nor should I be forced to do so. I silently added to myself.

Glinda glared at me like she'd heard what I thought. That would make so much sense. That woman always knew where I was and what I was up to. It's like she had a Kiera-dar.

I inconspicuously raised an eyebrow at her, because technically she had no proof that I was thinking rude. Unless she were to reveal that she can read minds like a Mind Reading Ninja. So cool.

"Yes, but I think this could be a base for our relationship to grow." Will said, his eyes glowing with joy.

What relationship? Grow where?

I stared blankly at him, flabbergasted because the guy had just suggested that something was going on when nothing was. Which means, he thinks something is going on.

Why would he think that? I didn't like him like that. I thought that was clear. Was that not clear?

Malcolm and Glinda beamed at us, when I realized they thought something was going on between us, I started to shake my head vigorously.

"Its not-we're not-"

"It's settled then," Glinda got up with a clap of her hands.

How is this settled? I hadn't agreed. At all.

Malcolm joined her and they dragged their holds on and glided across the room like they just hadn't thrown me to the gaters.

I stared at their back, then turned to glare at Will.

It took him ten seconds to realize the expression I was giving him was not that of a love-struck fool.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his eyes crinkling in the corners and his lips dipping in a small frown.

"What do you think?" I asked, pointing at Malcolm and Glinda's retreating backs.

Will looked from me to them and looked just as confused as he did ten seconds ago. The whole eye crinkling was still going on.

I was about I get up and strangle him when the table I was sitting on vibrated.

I checked my phone and signed when I recognized the number.

I was going to kill him.

I picked up the phone and pointed a finger at Will, "Stay right where you are, we need to talk. If I find you're not here I'll put your name up on a Witch Hunt."

William grinned, clearly he didn't know what a Witch Hunt was.

I walked a little distance away and leaned against the frame of the door that led into the large room where my Awakening took place, along with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"You're so dead." I hissed into the phone.

"I see you've heard the good news." Derek said, his voice as chirpy as...well whatever is chirpy this effing early in the morning. Damn him.

"Are you crazy? What are you trying to accomplish? Do you know how much you could mess things up-"

"There's one thing you're overlooking. One think that makes all this worthwhile."

"Are you dying? That's the only thing that would make this worthwhile." I growled.

Derek laughed and said, "Nah, you would miss me too much."

"I beg to differ."

"The lady doth protest too much."

"Oh, shut up."

"Anyway, we're going to the Sea House." Derek said, sounding very much like his dreams were coming true.

"The what now?" I asked, looking back to see Gin join the table with Will. I pouted at her and she threw me a pitying expression back. When I glared at Will, she cocked her head as if to ask me what did he do now.

"The house that dad owns near the sea. It's so beautiful. There are like dark black rocks everywhere, it's one of those unpopulated islands. And everything is so-"

"How did you make this happen?" I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"Powers of persuasion."

I was about to tell him where he could stick it, when he said, "If you tell me I lack them, I'd like to point out you didn't kick me out of your room. I'm pretty sure you begged me to stay and held me back when I wanted to leave."

"I threatened to kill you if you didn't leave and kicked you off my bed." I corrected.

"That was later."

I rolled my eyes. That was what happened.

"Sometimes I think you live in Fantasy World."

"Correction, its only sometimes I live in the Real World." Derek said and I could hear the grin in his voice.

"What are you playing at, Derek?" I sighed finally. This was a dangerous game. I knew it, hell I bet even Buddha knows this.

"I just want us all to be friends." Derek answered without hesitation.

I shut my eyes, praying for patience.

"What did..he say?" I asked.

Derek let out a small sigh.

"Not a damn word." Derek said, like it was the worst thing that could happen. 

That's bad? I'm spitting fire here, and he's blocking them like some fireproof Kung Fu Panda, and he's worried about Kiel not saying anything.

"That's..bad?" I asked.

"Real bad. It means he's supremely pissed off at me."

Good. "You deserve it."

"You love me."

"You should walk into a sword."

"Oh, ha ha."

"I've got to go." I said, looking back at Will who was getting inpatient.

I hung up and walked back to Will, who noticed I was coming and stopped talking to Gin, who frowned at him.

"Why would you tell them anything about a relationship?" I asked, tossing my hands in the air as I continued to stand and looked down at Will.

"What's wrong-"

"Will," I leaned forward and placed my hands flat on the table, "we are not in any relationship."

William looked confused, Gin looked from him to me like she needed popcorn stat.

"I don't understand."

Which part did he not understand?

I was about to open my mouth to speak when Will's phone rang, he looked down to check it and his blue-golden eyes looked back up to mine.

"I have to go, that's Malcolm. But I would love to meet sometime."

"Give it two days and I'll be all that you're going to see," I muttered, referring to the week's 'get-to-know' vacation/Karma working my ass thing Derek had planned.

Will didn't hear me (how did he not hear me?), he just smiled at me and pecked a kiss on my cheek, nodded a bye to Gin and sauntered away.

I sat down and banged my head on the table. Once. Twice. 

Wake up from this nightmare, Kiera.

Wake up.

Bang three.

I opened my eyes.

Nope. Still here.

I groaned. This cannot be happening. I was going to Hell. I had been so rude to Will and he still didn't think that I didn't fancy him that way. I don't even think he thought I was being rude.

"I'm a horrible person." I cried, heading along for bang four.

"No, you're under a lot of stress. Except, I don't see why this is causing you stress."

Of course you don't Gin, I'm blooded to Kiel. We can't be together. And Derek has worked his mojo on the Powers That Be and is trying to play Cupid.

Things would be so much better if the world ended right now.

Where's the Apocalypse when we need one? I'd had bets raging on that one and it went MIA on me. 

Stupid Apocalypse. Stupid betting systems.

"Kiera?" Gin called.

I picked my face off the table and looked at her before dropping my face back onto the table.

"What?" My grumble came off more as a muffled mumble.

Ooooh. I rhymed.

"What's really going on?"

"What do you mean?" I muffled mumbled again.

"I mean," she poked me and I lifted my head "something is wrong."

"Yes. The world is not ending."

Gin seemed to think about it, "We placed a lot of bets on that didn't we?"

 "Uh huh," I nodded, glumly.

"But it's something else." Gin said, looking at me with piercing golden (slightly grey) eyes. I've got to stop describing eyes. But seriously, I'd never noticed that the original colour of the eyes remained as well. I bet my eyes still had a hue of greenish-brown.

"Kiera."

"Whaat?" I grumbled, pouting and supporting my cheek on my palm, squishing my face up.

She laughed, "You can't distract me with your pretty face."

"Hey, at least you agreed it's pretty."

She waited, looking at me like she knew I was debating on letting the proverbial car out of the bag.

Technically two people already knew on his side. Gin was my best friend. But neither of the two people found out about Kiel and me through Kiel. They'd either eavesdropped (cough Derek cough) or they'd actually somehow (according to Derek) been there.

I sealed my mouth shut. I'd made a promise. And I would keep it.

Gin seemed to sense this, because she gave me a small smile.

"I know that look. It means I can batter at you and whine and try to guilt you into it but you'd stand strong. Like a wall." she said "You keep your promises. It's one of the things I love about you, Kiera. I won't push this...for now."

I slumped in relief as I watched her walk away after patting my head to let me know she wasn't mad.   

Then I straightened.

Derek was so dead.

——

——

Two days later, I found myself being ushered down a corridor at the Vamp's place with Gin following close by and Will, with his friend-Greg, right at our heels. Malcolm and Glinda were happily gliding behind us, like they'd been offered their dream jobs.

If I didn't know better I'd think they were enjoying the time they were getting without us around.

Actually, that seemed possible. I think that's why they were so inclined to send us away.

We were thrust into a large room and I straightened to see Derek with a black cape on, Master Alexander (looking like he was on pot) also with a black cape on and another good looking Vamp with blonde hair and red eyes (oh holy creepsters) with a black cape on and–

My heart stopped beating for a second as I took in Kiel. My eyes latched on his as he stood there with a black thermal, jeans and his cape on. His black and red hair had grown longer and was definitely getting in the way of his vibrant violet eyes. I could barely see the piercing he had on his left eyebrow.

He jerked his head to the right, to get his hair out of his eyes, even as they stayed steady on mine.

Ah. There the piercing was. I loved that damn piercing. It shone in the bright light and made him look sexier and more of an enigma than he already was. I swear my eyes would have stayed there had it not been for his prettier violet intense eyes.

When someone (Derek) cleared their throat, my eyes snapped away from Kiel. 

I had on a purple turtle neck and jeans, my hair pulled into a pony tail, but most of my hair had tumbled over my shoulder and down my chest. As usual my bangs assumed that they were not supposed to be contained by my rubber band and were caressing my forehead and the side of my cheek. I also had pretty heels on.

They looked good on me and I looked taller. Win! 

I pulled on my gold cape as I glared daggers at Glinda and Malcolm. But when another door opened, my attention shifted. I felt Will come and stand behind me and Gin stood to my right. My eyes met Denzel, the Heir to the Alpha of the NightWalker pack. Behind him came a tall blonde who looked like an effing barbie doll.

Mates? Probably. Given the way Denzel had his fingers clasped with hers and his eyes moved over the men in the room warily.

He nodded at me and I returned the gesture. When another door (gee-sus, how many doors did this room have?) opened all of us turned to find another blonde, this one shorter but no less prettier, swayed her way in and sidled up to Kiel.

My eyes snapped to meet Kiel's before I looked away.

His fiancé.

I hated her already. She wasn't wearing a cape, not like she needed one with the way she was burying herself in Kiel. 

Derek was so dead.

Master Alexander started prattling off about something, I so wasn't listening. I probably even snored a little, stupid thing to do since that dude could eat me up for breakfast.

"Everyone who's brought cars follow me!" Master Alexander said and turned to leave with Malcolm and Glinda following.

Will started to leave before he turned and threw me 'you good to be here alone' look.

I threw him a 'you're kidding me right?' look, but by the way he smiled at me I figured he probably thought I meant 'yes, it's so nice of you to ask'.

But I guess it was a really nice gesture. I watched him leave and realized I didn't really deserve his affection, not like a 'oh-no I'm not good enough for him' but more in a 'he deserves someone who likes the attention he gives her'

Will was wearing a white translucent shirt and jeans. He looked good, but it didn't matter. It never mattered.

Denzel and his blonde barbie mate followed them as well. When the other blond (the one I hate) pulled Kiel down to whisper something in his ear and he nodded, she also followed the others out.

Derek, blond red eyed Vamp (who I assume is Jet), Kiel, Gin and I were left. Once I saw that the doors closed behind them, I counted till thirty so that they were far enough.

Then, I slowly removed my heels, I deposited them near Gin who was throwing me a WTH look. I ignored that and turned to face Derek.

It took him three seconds to realize what I was up to. When he did, his smile wavered and dropped and he took off running.

"You're so dead!" I yelled at him, without actually screaming so that no one comes in thinking the Zombie Apocalypse had sprung a surprise on us. I ran after him across the really big room.

He ran behind a table (where the hell did that even come from?) holding his hands up in the universal surrender gesture.

The back of my hand grazed the rough chipped end of the table, as I skidded to a stop on the other side of the table, exactly opposite Derek.

"Okay, I know you're mad-" Derek started to rationalize.

"Damn right I am!" I said and created a globe of water with an incantation. I silently thanked God that the I'd by hearted the right incantation.

God forbid a ferret or something appears. Actually that's not a bad idea. I'd set said ferret on his ass.

I aimed at his head. Except my aim was off, so very off.

It hit him below.

Waaaay below.

Gin was laughing her ass off, but I couldn't care.

"If you don't stop running, I'll be tossing fire balls next. And you know how good my aim is." I threatened him, while he ran with his hands waving in the air.

Good, let him think I was actually aiming when I shot that water globe thing.

I followed but hard bands of arms locked across my stomach. I was wretched to a stop while Derek stopped to take a deep breath.

"Damn, you're fast." he huffed out.

"Again!" Gin yelled as she came to stand near me, she looked pointedly at Jet who was holding me back.

Kiel came to stand with Derek and they shared a look that I didn't understand but I saw Derek look guilty for a second.

"You better have someone watch your back when you sleep, Derek, because I'll strangle you while you sleep and bury your dead body in Cara's backyard."

Derek looked like he was about to say something, when his expression changed to confusion, "Who's Cara?"

"Satan's best friend." I grumbled as I settled down and Jet dropped his bands of steel-uh hands of steel from around me.

I stepped away and threw Derek a glare.

He pouted at me and sighed, "I really thought you would enjoy this. I have all kinds of fun stuff planned."

His lower lip quivered and I sighed.

"Fine." I allowed, he whooped and started to rush towards me but I held up a finger and he stopped.

"On one condition."

"What is it? A wig? A taser? Three passports? What do you want?" he asked and I laughed.

Damn him.

"Cake. Whenever I ask."

"Deal." he nodded.

I dusted my hands off, "Okay."

Then I was crushed into a hug, "Oh my God I missed you so much!" Derek gushed.

"Who else doesn't understand what's going on?" Gin asked, looking supremely confused.

Jet tilted his head forward in what I assumed was a yes. Kiel however, strode forward and whacked Derek's head and he let me go and I took in a deep breath.

"I think you broke a few ribs." I wheezed.

"Whoops." Derek grinned back at me.

Kiel's eyes whipped towards one of the doors. "They're coming back."

All of us rushed to our original positions as I strapped on my heels, while hopping on one foot.

Kiel was staring at me with an amused smile that was so small, you could miss it. But it was his eyes that told me how funny I seemed to him. I scrunched my nose at him, before Derek groaned.

"My pants!" he cried, and I giggled along with Gin.

Derek's leather pants (or whatever they were) had a wet splotch between the legs.

"I'm sure dad will believe that you pissed yourself. You've done it till you were ten." Kiel said, his hands buried in his pockets and his hair casting shadows on his face.

Derek swore at his brother, and promised us it wasn't true. None of us believed him.

When Master Alexander, Glinda and Malcolm entered, all of their eyes dropped to Derek's crotch.

"Uh.." Glinda said, as though unsure as to what happened.

"Derek pissed his pants." I snickered.

"I did not!" Derek huffed at me, his face red.

I continued to snicker. Master Alexander, Glinda and Malcolm threw us weird looks, but didn't say anything. They probably assumed it was some weird bonding thing.

Gin followed the trio out when they told us that all systems were a go. I followed her, steady on my heels (ohhh yeaaah), but when I heard some murmuring behind me, I turned.

Kiel was walking away with his black cape bellowing behind him and Jet looked a little irritated while Derek looked overjoyed. I raised my eyebrows at them but neither of them said anything. I shrugged and jogged to catch up with Gin's Godzilla sized steps.

A few seconds later as I looked down at the pretty black velvet carpet adorning the floors, I walked into two very hard walls.

"Wha-" I looked up to see Derek and Jet walking in front of me close enough that my nose would brush their backs if I sped up or they slowed down.

I was about to ask them what the wall-formation was for when I felt two warm fingers press against my elbow. I startled at the unexpected tingles that spread up my arm and along my spine. I muffled the sound of my gasp at his touch.

I started up into his violet eyes as they shimmered in the dim light. We continued to walk slowly behind the wall that Kiel's brother and best friend had created.

Kiel handed a small open cylindrical container to me and I took it with my left hand, wondering what it was. It looked translucent and thick.

When Kiel lifted my right hand, my eyes went back to his. But he was looking down at my hand as he turned it around and brushed his fingers along my knuckles.

A wince of pain slithered up my arm and I realized I'd hurt my hand when I'd been chasing Derek. There was a red bruise and it had broken skin, drops of red blood dotted my skin. I swallowed and looked up as he dipped two fingers into the translucent mixture and spread it gently onto my knuckles.

The cool salve immediately soothed the burn and I worried my lip. I looked up at Kiel, speechless. He silently took the container from me, shut it and placed it into his cape somewhere.

My heart was beating real fast and my cheeks were red. I looked away as I tried to control the water that had gathered in my eyes. I blinked a few times before looking back at Kiel. My heart had melted at the thoughtful gesture, because no one else had noticed that of hurt my hand. Hell I hadn't noticed.

He was looking straight, his hands back in his pockets, his eyes hidden beneath his hair. I tugged his cape, careful to not get any salve on it.

I didn't have to say thank you, because he seemed to understand. He blinked his violet eyes slowly at me in welcome. I couldn't help the smile that lit up my face the whole time we walked to the parking lot.

When Gin caught sight of my expression she looked confused and went adorably cross eyed as she tried to figure out why I'd suddenly become all rainbows and bunnies and unicorns. 
When I saw the black Hummer that was standing in the midst of the other not-so-significant-in-front-of-the-Hummer cars, I almost fainted. I'm not even kidding.

"Who owns the Hummer?" I asked, my voice coming out a little thick.

Derek looked back at me with a grin as Kiel met my eyes. I saw from the look in them, that the car was his.

I looked from Will's Audi to Kiel's Hummer. Twice. Then again, my decision had already been made as soon as I saw the car.

"I'm going in the Hummer!" I announced, with a punch in the air.

"Kiera?" Will called. I turned and he had a small furrow between his eyebrows. Gin patted his shoulder.

"Let her go, or she'll whine the whole time."

Oh how I love that girl. I let out a squeal and bounded to the Hummer, but stopped just in time, when a blond head suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Shotgun is mine." she said, her grey eyes were narrowed and her hand was on the passenger side door handle, like she thought I was going to pull her away or something.

Kiel walked over to the driver's side and I understood why she was so 'mine! mine!'.

I held up my hands, "I was going to sit behind."

I met Kiel's eyes and both of us looked away as he got in. Jet got in first behind and I waited for Derek to get in. He was staring at me expectantly, like I was supposed to get in.

"Get in," I said, jerking my head to the car.

Derek looked at me incredulously.

"You get in," he said.

I crossed my arms, "I want the window seat."

I heard a snort from inside and since I didn't recognize the voice I assume it was from Jet.

"So do I!" he said, poking a finger against his chest.

"Derek, just get in." the blond said.

See? I knew I liked this girl.

"How about this, when I drive I'll let you call shotgun." Derek said.

I cocked my head.

"Fair enough," I shrugged and got in. When I slid in next to Jet (I still have to confirm that he was Jet, by the way), I felt like I'd shrunk in size. I blinked up at him. I came below his shoulder. He looked down at me with those red eyes of his.

"You're really tall." I said. I was looking up so much I was practically staring at the ceiling.

Derek slid in after me and shut the door behind him. I realized I couldn't ask if this was Jet because we had the blond in our midst and she didn't know that I had a late night visit from Derek Dearest here.

"What's your name?" I ask Jet, he raised an eyebrow at me (I assume to intimidate me) and I gasped.

"Cooool. Derek, did you see the eyebrow raise he just did? Do it again." I demanded looking at Jet's eyebrows, studiously.

Utterly surprising me, Jet laughed in a low voice then held his hand out.

"Jet," he told me. I shook his hand and grinned. When I turned around, Kiel's eyes were shifting from me to Jet in surprise in the rear view mirror. I turned to Derek and his jaw was sweeping the floor of the Hummer.

"What?" I grumbled. Blondie had also stuck her head behind to stare at Jet.

"Is she your mate or something, Jet?" the blond asked.

Jet, Kiel, Derek and I stiffened.

"Katie." Kiel bit out, tossing her a glance.

Katie looked at my ma-her fiancé and shrugged, "What? I've never seen him talk to a girl before. Ever. Much less offer his name."

Why the emphasis I didn't know.

I threw her a disapproving stare, but her eyes were still on Jet in surprise. I cleared my throat and she looked at me, annoyed, before rolling her eyes and turning away with a toss of her hair.

I pulled out my phone and typed 'real winner he's got there' and showed it to Derek.

He let out a laugh before covering it up as a cough, Jet leaned in to see what the commotion was about and let out a snort himself. Kiel eyed us suspiciously via the rear view mirror and I figured what trouble could I get in, and flipped the phone to show him, but Derek grabbed it and started deleting what I'd typed.

I shrugged at Kiel as I met his eyes in the mirror and he looked back at the road a small adorable furrow forming between his eyebrows. He wanted in on the secret too. Aw.

Three seconds later Derek opened his mouth and started talking. He spoke about anything under the God damn sun. He yapped and yapped and practically drew blood from my ears. I envied Katie who as snoring delicately, with her head resting against the closed window. I have no idea how she fell asleep though, given that Derek did not know what pitch modulation or volume control was.

"Derek," Jet gruffly said, "shut the hell up, man."

Derek pouted, "But I haven't come to the end of the story!"

"It's Little Red Riding Hood," I grumbled, "everyone knows how it ends."

Derek shook his head, adamantly, "Yeah. No, see, you only think you know how it ends. How it really ends is-"

"Maybe you should wait till after we stop for food." I suggested.

"Why?"

So that we can dump your ass and drive the hell away.

"Because the anticipation is the best part." I offered.

Jet nodded, "Yeah, keep the mystery alive."

Derek seemed to think about it, then he nodded, "Yeah. That makes sense."

Five seconds later, he was asleep. I signed in relief and nudged Jet to indicate that the monster had finally fallen asleep.

He held his fist up for me to bump and I did so, grinning. I saw Kiel shake his heat at the both of us, but when he met my eyes in the mirror, his were laughing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five thousand words. Booyah! Anyway. I hope you liked. :D! Gaah my lappy's battery's dying. Vote and comment guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 143 18
Since Rebel was born she knew that something was unique about her. Was it her Jet black hair? No. Was it her black eyes? No. It was her power of sh...
643 47 42
There are worse things than death. ___ "What is wrong with you?" I seethed. She had my back against the wall, pinning me down so I couldn't move. Sh...
5.4K 174 23
I hated Twilight. I always made fanfic of me with anime powers obliterating any characters that annoyed the crap out of me, but I never thought I wou...
6.6M 192K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...