My Creepy Stalker

By bridge16

Holly May Anderson is a senior at John F Kennedy High School in a town called Dimentia, New York. She's not... More

My Creepy Stalker -chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 23

14.9K 381 51
By bridge16

It's the second day of work and I'm reading The Great Gatsby to my class. Greg had Felicity in his classroom today. In the middle of class there was a knock at the door and someone I never wanted to see again appeared.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Smith? May I have a word with you?" he asked in a devious voice.

"I'm in the middle of teaching a class." I answered rather coldly.

"This will only take a minute"

"Fine. Class, continue reading up to chapter 2" I instructed. I walked out of my classroom and Blade closed the door. "Blade, what are you doing here?"

"I work here....well I work in the elementary school, but it's all the same"

"Why would they hire you?!"

"I have connections."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you do. Why are you even here?"

"You took my daughter out of school."

"She's not your daughter" I replied through clenched teeth.

"She is! Now stop lying. Felicity likes me and I want to be in her life and we're gonna be a family."

"No we're not! Why can't you just leave me alone!?"

"Because I love you!"

"Blade, I can't deal with you now! I'm too stressed over you and I don't want to lose my baby because you won't leave me alone!!!"

"Baby?" he asked confused.

"Yes baby!! Im pregnant!"

"You and Greg ...are having a baby?" he looked shocked at first, but then he got a devious look in his eyes "I can change that."

"Blade, you're not making me lose this baby."

"It's not my kid, so yes, I will."

"But it's mine! It's apart of me! Did you ever think of that?! And you love me don't you?"

Blade looked into my eyes. "Yes. More than anything."

"The you'll stay away from me so I can have a healthy baby. I almost lost Felicity because of you!"

Blade sighed and looked at my stomach. "Fine. I'll stay away from you...for now. Good luck with the baby." he said and then walked away. Then he slowly turned back around. "Put Felicity back in school and i guarantee i wont come near you as long as youre pregnant."

He turned back around and walked away...this time for good.

I went back into my classroom and just sat back in my chair while the class read silently. Now I don't have to worry about Blade for 9 months.

Me and Greg spent our free period together with Felicity. I told Greg about what happened with Blade today and how he agreed to stay away from me. Greg was relieved to hear that, but not the part about putting Felicity back in school.

"But what about after the baby comes?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. But we'll worry about that then. Right now, I don't want to worry about anything except the baby and Felcity"

"That's a good idea. But I don't know if we should put Felicity back in school. What if he tries to hurt her?"

"I dont think Blade will hurt her."

"You never know, Holly."

"Bwade is poweece offwicer.". Felicity chimed in.

"Do you like Blade, sweet pea?" Greg asked.

"Yeah!! He pwayed wit me at wecess!" She squealed, almost hurting our ears.

"You know,for a little girl, you have a big and loud voice." I stated, giggling a little. Then a wide smile appeared on myangel's face. I tickled her and she started screaming and laughing even louder.

"Moooommmmmmyyyyy!" She whined. "Dadddyyyy tell mommy to stop tickling me!"

Greg got a devious look in his eyes. Then he started to tickle Felicity too, making her laugh even harder. "Dadddyyyy!!!!"

"Sorry sweat pea. I can't save you from the tickle monster."

After awhile we stopped tickling her and when we did, she ran to the back of the room and hid under a desk.

"No more tickling!" she screamed, making both me and Greg laugh.

"Aright alright. No more tickling." I said in defeat. "Now come back over here so I can hold me baby."

She stood up and stomped her foot. "Im not a baby!" she complained

I rolled my eyes. She hates being called a baby. "Alright sorry. Come here so I can hold my BIG girl."

"Ok Mommy.". She sang and skipped over to me and onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her gently.

"Now sweet pea, do you like school?" Greg asked, getting back on topic.

"Yeah!"

"And your teacher and friends are all nice to you?" I asked.

"Mmmmhhhhmmm,." she replied, while picking her nose. I move her hand away from her nose and she crossed her arms and then climbed off my lap. "I want Daddy." she said stubbornly and jumped onto Greg's lap.

"That's my princess." He complimented her bad behavior, making her giggle, and earning him a glare from me. Greg just smirked at me like he had won a fight.

"moving along....felicity? Do you want to go back to school?"

"Yes Mommy."

I looked at Greg and he nodded his head hesistently, agreeing to out her back in school. "Alright baby. Youll go back tomorrow ok?"

"Yay!"

The next day...

I taught my classes and my students were wonderful. They love learning and they actually understand the curriculum. I guess it's because when I was learning this stuff, I didn't understand it myself, and because of that I explain it in more detail. Oh and surprisingly ALL of my students handed in their homework. Even the kids who look like they hate school. That just blew my mind away.

Lunch came around quickly and I went to go pick up Felicity at school. Greg couldn't go since he had to actually teach today. I stood outside with the rest of the parents and slowly, kids started flowing out. I saw Blade standing off to the side, doing his job and occassionally glancing over at me. Then I saw my beautiful little girl, giggling and running out. She crouched down and she ran into my arms, giving me a big hug.

"Hey Felicity. How was school?"

"Goooood."

"Thats wonderful. You ready to come to work with me?"

"Mhm!"

I picked her up. "Alright. Let's go."

"Bye Bwade!!!". Felicity called out, waving to him.

"Bye Felicity! See you tomorrow!" he called back, smiling and returning the wave. I gave him a cold glare and went to out Felcitiy in the car. On the way to work, Felicity sang nursery rhymes the entire time. She loves singing. I just think she like hearing her own voice, but her voice is too cute so i don't mind at all.

When we got to school, Felicity calmed down and acted like a good girl throughout the rest of my classes. She was occupied with computer games so she wouldn't distract my class and she was quiet for the most part. The only time she made a sound was when she told me she had to go potty. I had he of the girl students take her since I couldn't leave the class unattended.

"Mrs. Smith?" I heard come from the door...THAT voice makes me so angry.

I took a deep breath in frustration and turned to the door. "Yes?"

"Felicity left her lunch box at school and I thought I should return it."

I walked over to him and took the My Little Pony lunch box from him. "Thank you. That was very nice of you."

"BWADE!!!!!" Felicity squeaked as she returned from the bathroom. She ran and hugged him, which broke my heart because she doesn't know how terrible Blade really is.

"Hey Felicity." he picked her up in his arms. "I came to return your lunch box. You left it on the playground."

"Oops."

Blade laughed at my daughter's cuteness, as did the rest of the class. I gave him a look telling him that it was time for him to leave. He cleared his throat.

"I better be going,"

"No!" Felcity screamed, hugging him even tighter.

"Felicity, sweety, Blade has to go."

"I want to pway wit Bwade!". She protested.

"Felicity." I scolded.

"Nooooooo." she whined.

"Mrs. Smith, I really don't mind. I could take her outside and play for awhile. I have nothing else to do." Blade suggested, knowing that I wouldn't like it.

"Pweeeeaaaaaase Mommy?"

"Yeah. Pleeeaaasse?"" Blade mimicked. They both gave me the same puppy dog face. That's when I saw the resemblance to eachother. I hate that Blade is her real dad. I hate it even more that Felicity likes him.

I sighed. "Fine, but you have to stay where i can see you." I pointed to the window. "If you go anywhere out of my view, I'm calling the cops." I warned.

"Yay!!" Felicity cheered.

Blade took Felicity outside and a few seconds later they appeared outside my classroom window. I started to write notes on the board, but my back was to the window so I would often glance back and look outside, Blade and Felicity were playing some patty-cake game, then they were drawing on the sidewalk with chalk. The bell rang ending my current class...only one more class to go. I texted Greg and told him to come to my classroom immediately. He was there with in seconds after I sent the text.

"What's wrong?"

I pointed out the window to Blade and Felicity, still drawing with chalk. Greg got an angry expression on is face.

"Why is he outside playing with our daughter?"

"Felicity forgot her lunch box at school and Blade came to return it. When Felicity saw him, she begged me to let her play with Blade outside. I couldn't upset her, so I let her go outside as long as they stay in my view." I explained. "Greg, she's getting too close to Blade. I don't like it."

"Neither do I. I'm going outside and getting my daughter."

"Greg, no. Do you want Blade to do something worse than what he did to me all those years ago? He promised he wouldn't hurt me or Felicity. He didn't promise he wouldn't hurt you. Dont upset him."

"Holly, I'm getting my daughter. I don't care what he does to me."

"But what if you're gone and I'm left all alone? Blade will force me to marry him again in a heartbeat."

"Holly, please. Let me gt my daughter. It's bad enough he's with her at school. I don't need our daughter spending even more time with a criminal."

I backed off and l,et him go get Felicity. I saw him appear outside and crouch down next to Felicity, who gave her Daddy a hug as soon as she saw him. He picked her up and said something to Blade. Blade stood up and said something back to Greg and then waved to Felicity. Greg brought Felicity back inside just as students were filling into my classroom. He sat her in my chair and took my hand and led me into the hallway. The bell rang and the halls were soon empty.

"Holly, Blade told me he wouldn't hurt me."

"What? He really said that?" I asked, not believing him. After all, this was Blade we were dealing with.

"Well, not in those . He said good luck with the baby and that he thinks I'll be a good father. Holly, why would he say that if he wanted to hurt me?"

"I dont know. Maybe he only said that because Felicity was there."

"Maybe. Ughh this is all so confusing. It's like Blade has multiple personalities. All those years ago, he was a murderous, cruel, abusive guy. Now he's a kind, gentle, friendly guy. It doesn't make sense."

"I know. But I still don't trust him no matter how nice he is to Felicity."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Obsession | ✔ By Tabitha D.

Mystery / Thriller

192K 4.3K 10
He watched her wordlessly. She was beautiful in his eyes. She wasn't like the others he had previously killed for joy, for satisfaction. She was with...
80.4K 1.3K 23
ethan keeps having an obsession for this girl, he can't think of anything but her. he follows her everywhere because he can't help the desire of just...
8M 163K 47
Victoria Smith had always been a shy girl, as no one really cared about her. She felt like she had no one in the world (well, except for her cat). O...